[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not making progress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fairytail-wendy-cry-ssm1.png (69 KB, 589x470) Image search: [Google]
fairytail-wendy-cry-ssm1.png
69 KB, 589x470
Already read the fucking sticky and was doing alright for like 2 weeks of progressive overload but suddenly I can't keep adding weight. Try to add 2.5kg to my military press and fail, It's been like this for 2 weeks already I think. Stucked on 32.5kg. wtf??? Everything else is progressing just fine.
I'm a normal weight 18yo dude, in case it matters.
>>
You probably wont ever ohp more than 90kg in your life. Think of it that way. Youre more then 1/3 of your way to your limit.
>>
If you haven't made progress in 2 weeks it means you probably have 1plaet's disease. I see no way out. You're fucked. It's extremely rare not to AT LEAST double your gains every 2 weeks.
>>
>>35318822
reset to like 25kg, increase weight from there in small steps

then you'll hit 35kg in a few more workouts, you'll probably get stuck there for a while so you'll have to reset again
>>
>>35318822
What do you mean have been two weeks? Did you make 32.5 and then failed at 35? What did you do then? You should go back to 27.5 or even 25 and then add 2.5 to that and you'll come back stronger.
>>
>>35318822
Eat more bitch.
>>
deload to 25kg and increase from there also if you're bulking and you're currently doing 3x5 you could do 5x5 for 25kg and 27.5kg and 30kg and then go back to 3x5

that's what helped me push through plateau at least
>>
File: Jiggly wiggly.jpg (11 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
Jiggly wiggly.jpg
11 KB, 275x184
I'm feeling really low. I've been lifting for 1,5 years, 1 year if I were counting the time I took it seriously, and this is what I look.
https://youtu.be/IGp-KwErehI

I'm 24, will be 25 in march. Is there still any hope for me making it natty?Also, form is any good?
>>
>>35318822

Do SS, read the book, and add 1kg per workout like Rip says instead of doing the meme 2.5kg the retard Mehdi says. 2kg+ only works for leg stuff. Even the bench will go down to 1kg after a while.
>>
>>35319256
Doesn't look like you're putting in any effort at all.
>>
Thanks /fit/, Will do both of the rocomendations, doing 5x5 and add just 1kg
>>
>>35319324
On my deadlifts or my shape?
>>
>>35319478
The deadlifts. Are you? Is it heavy? Do you train heavier or did you lift less to have perfect form for the camera?
>>
>>35319507
I'm taking it easy, not totally confident to lift much after injuring my back squatting. I'm lifting 95kg, my top was 140.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.