[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
What went wrong, guys?
>>
File: 1.jpg (6 KB, 163x247) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6 KB, 163x247
He took opium, look at the pupils.
>>
>>35317957

-sigh- i still like the guy but goddamn, that mustache makes him look like some mexican latino "tough ass gangsta" dude.

And good he's as confident as he is and trying to teach that to people aswell but... comes over as a cunt sometimes.

Ow, and when the fuck is the strength camp challange even going to be uploaded jezus christ
>>
>>35317957
The guy has good knowledge but he is fucked in the head.
>>
he had depression
>>
Everything. From the start.
>>
>>35317957
Anyone have that video where he goes completely bonkers? I think he was talking about letting all the negativity and shit our of his body or smth
>>
Dude's not very intelligent and ends up being so fucking gullible to New Age bullshit and his own bullshit. Some of the most strident cringe material ever to be witnessed.
>>
See, kids. say no to veganism.
>>
>>35317957
dude's obviously bipolar
>>
>>35319767

He made a trailer based on this, I kid you not.

I cry whenever I see it.
>>
>>35319927

https://youtu.be/cHFYEQRnQew

BRACE BRACE BRACE
>>
>>35319944

https://youtu.be/nlABFsv72Lg

BRACE EVEN FUCKING HARDER YOU HOMOS, HOLY SHIT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (62 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
62 KB, 480x270
>>35319944
Oh dear God
>>
I never got him, he pretends to be this wise guru/life coach dude and he really has no accomplishments besides being athletic.

He also flips shit constantly and deletes the videos when he sobers up
>>
>>35319944
Can anyone get 4:12 to 4:16, flip it, then turn it into a gif?
>>
>>35319977
Yeah that's the one. If you were suspicious of his mental illness before, this confirms all of that. He is truly insane, and his latest spiritual videos speak for that aswell
>>
>>35320031
I'm not sure if mental illness is such a bad thing

I mean, it should be horrible to have it, but insane people might come up with stuff that more balanced people probably wouldn't

Might be the case for some of what Elliot says
>>
>>35320022

Someone needs to go to town with this video and make at least a dozen precious gifs.
>>
He is severely mentally ill.
>>
>>35320059
In this case I think it is. I think Elliot makes a lot of valid points, that we should let go of negativity and express our feelings and all that, but I am 100% certain that he will one day snap and kill someone. Or maybe tantrums like this is exactly what keeps him from killing someone.
>>
>>35320059

No. Hulse isn't as crazy as he is simply gullible. Everything he does here comes from some pseudo-science New Age bullshit. Basically, he's read about it, and he applies it.

He never came up with anything original. He's no thinker. He rarely makes sense, and when he does, it's because he's repeating something he's read or heard.
>>
>>35320119
>>35320121
He's just le "kookie crazy guy meme", disregard everything he says, he has schizophrenia.
>>
>>35319944
Fuck you guys I actually thought this was awesome.
>>
>>35320142

It's not. It's got a lot of facevalue effect but there's literally nothing of worth in that crap.

If doing this makes you feel better, do it, but I know it would do shit for me. It's just ridiculous.
>>
File: hulse.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hulse.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>35320142

>mfw people think this is awesome
>>
File: urlurt.jpg (26 KB, 535x393) Image search: [Google]
urlurt.jpg
26 KB, 535x393
>be free
>>
>>35319944
holy FUCK, that video is actually real

His ramblings remind me of what my bipolar dad would sound like during his manic episodes. He's just more physical about it, probably cause he works out and is active. Same racing thoughts, incoherent ideas and delusions... Why would they film that what the fuck he should get on meds also
>>
>>35319944
>2011+5
>being a brain prisoner
>>
>>35320272
Your dad is the original Hulse.
>>
Mfw some half nigger has lighter eyes than me
fml
so much for white pride
>>
>>35319977
He's right. He did nothing wrong in this video

Can't understand this one:>>35319944
>>
>>35320741

Are you serious?
>>
>>35318006
All of this really.
>>
>>35320763
Psychological health is just as important as physical health.
Breathing and expressing emotions helps psychological health. Free yourself.
>>
>>35320829

OK, I'm reassured that you're just trolling my ass.
>>
File: 1423958585088.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1423958585088.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>35320887
Breathe, let it all out.
>>
>>35320887
not the annon you were reassured is troll, but wondering what is the basis to make such an assumption?
Letting it go both psychologically and physically is really good. Yes it may look retarded, but here's the trick that I use:
I weight the value of everything objectively:
Will fully expressing myself be of more value to me, than it will be detrimental to me to be seen as retarded by others.
>>
>>35317957
nothing, similar to frang yang but much much worse and not self awarse

he just read alot of new age books and applied them. shit is expensive tbqh
>>
>>35320919

None of what Hulse does is "letting go", it's filming oneself for financial profit by using people's gullibility, just the way he was owned himself by whatever bullcrap he's been reading.

Doing any of that crap will not help you psychologically.

Consider this: Hulse removed that video. Can you guess why?
>>
>>35320950
he's caught up in that osho guy who is a step under the king of new-age cult bullshit
transcendental meditation which is what david lynch is into which cost a cheap" 1grand to give you you're own personal mantra :)

Anyway I'm sure hulse will explain all his methods in his new Book King coming soon :)
>>
>>35320187
>I know it would do shit for me
>hasn't tried it
kek
>>
>>35319767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5bdwnFHAu4
>>
>>35317957
his lips look like my asshole
>>
>>35318000
You know, everything I see him I think he has shard eyes
>>
>>35320187
>>35321000

another guy here

one time i tried following a video where he screamed his lungs out

i did it and i ended fucking vomiting because i fucked up my throat so bad

not worth it lol, it was just depression anyway
>>
to me, elliot is a reminder that batshit crazy people can be succesful too. very motivational tee bee haich
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 125x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 125x90
>>35319944
YLYL
>>
>>35321827

I do some heavy sighs as part of a yoga routine, and they really help with stress and breathing.

Hulse might be off the walls, but I think he is on to something.

Look how happy kids are. They just do all the impulses that come to them. Pretty blissful.

But obvously that psychology can't continue past puberty or society would crumble. So we bury our emotions.
>>
>>35320272
your dad just sounds redpilled to me, he's riding the fucking tiger and you're stuck as the battery of the demiurge
>>
>>35319977
6:08
He's a Big Guy
>>
>>35319977
He reads osho a lot, this shit is some form of meditation or some kundalini shit i don't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRXcbXnLwvM
>>
same things as everyone else on youtube, they let anyone watch there videos, even OP
>>
>>35317957

He peaked.
>>
>>35319977
If I never saw his other videos I'd think this dude is fucked.
>>
>>35320914
XD
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.