[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, as many before me I fell for the deadlift meme and hurt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: meme.jpg (49 KB, 565x848) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
49 KB, 565x848
Alright, as many before me I fell for the deadlift meme and hurt my back, I've been out of the gym for three weeks now and it's not improving at all. I'm bored as shit. What am I supposed to do with all this free time? I have literally 0 hobbies.
>>
File: 20151218_033750-2.jpg (1 MB, 1115x1603) Image search: [Google]
20151218_033750-2.jpg
1 MB, 1115x1603
here is what i spend my time on
>>
>>35317006
>deadlift meme

Your poor form hurt your back. Don't blame diddlies
>>
Visit some different boards, pick up on their memes and shitpost away for hours.
>>
File: Bad-form2.jpg (13 KB, 288x294) Image search: [Google]
Bad-form2.jpg
13 KB, 288x294
>>35317006

How do you even hurt your back unless you're a complete retard.

Pic related
>>
>>35317132
Do you teach yourself all those things?
>>
>>35317006

>blames his poor form on everybody else
Lql
>>
blame ur ego, i bet u werent even lifting above 3.5 plates and u had all the gear too: belt, straps, chalk, etc.
>>
>>35317388
>>35317463
>>35317518
>>35317526
I won't even try to convince you, just bookmark this thread for now, you'll need it when you inevitably let your form slip once and permanently hurt yourself to the point of not being able to lift without pain for the rest of your life.
Obviously you guys are very smart so you don't need my advice :o)
>>
>>35317506

Yes, whenever i feel like playing vidya or drinking, i pick one and do that instead. much more productive and i think it will pay off in the long run.
>>
>>35317599
Thanks bye senpai
>>
>>35317599

Your form shouldn't "slip". What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>35318205
Sounds nice, it definitely will pay off if you stick to it. That's a lot at once though. It's so you don't get bored, I assumed?
>>
>>35318810

Yeah. If im feeling good I might do some maths or history (the fbi thing), whereas if im super tired I can chill with some Russian or art.

Its nice to have a range of options
>>
>>35317463
>>35317599
This. Previous to snapping my shit up, deadlifts were my fav exercise. I wasn't even doing my 1RM of 335 lbs (i know), but 305 for 3x5. The next day, the pain that radiated in my lower back hurt pretty fucking bad. Two days later? Vouldnt even touch my toes or tie my shoes without massive discomfort.

The crazy thing is it didn't hurt while i was doing it. Nothing felt even remotely off. It took four weeks off of deads before my back even felt remotely normal.

You think it can't happen to you, but it can. Not even going to get into my friend snapping his shit up on deads while doing 5/3/1. He got footdrop so bad that he stopped lifting all together. Be careful brehs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.