[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /fit/ buy and eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat--7827679796265799119.jpg (311 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--7827679796265799119.jpg
311 KB, 720x1280
Would /fit/ buy and eat?
>>
>not buying free range organic meat
>not seasoning yourself
>>
File: untrararepepedonotcopy1of1.png (23 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
untrararepepedonotcopy1of1.png
23 KB, 300x250
>>35316874

>tfw no High Test Girl Friend chicken legs
>>
>>35316874
Not only would I not buy, you couldn't even pay me to eat that.

>>35316889
free range organic meat? sure you're a tiny minuscular bit better than OP, but you're still delusional if you think you're being healthy. Just to clarify, you can't be healthy and eat meat. Come at me.
>>
>>35316944

You also can't be healthy and sit down, but that doesn't seem to be causing you to be running around on /fit/ waving your sit-free lifestyle dick around. Chill the fuck out, and let people eat what they want.

Look yourself hard in the eye in the mirror tonight, and ask yourself why you go around picking fights with people on the internet.
>>
>>35316944
weak b8 m8
>>
>>35316973
Are you serious? if you're sitting down there are no victims other than yourself. I couldn't care less if people ruin their own health, but when there are innocent victims being killed just so you can destroy your health, that's what i'm against. Senseless killing.

If I came here and started preaching about animal welfare none of you would take me seriously, but if I tell you about the health benefits associated with veganism you'll be more likely to keep an open mind about what i'm saying. People are selfish like that.
>>
>>35317069
absolutely not. vegans are the worst type of person, I'd much rather chat with a person advocating humane animal welfare.
>>
>>35317069

When I go hunting

Right before I pull the trigger

I think of you
>>
Why not? It's just seasoned chicken
>>
>>35316874
that's retarded you can buy twice the amount of non-pre-seasoned meat for that much. and seasoning cost next to nothing
>>
>>35316874
Naw man, who knows what shit they put in that seasoning
>>
>>35317120
This, I'd much rather talk about making animal treatment in meat processing better, if there is company/brand that doesn't support abusing animals. Not some shit vegan thing that will never catch on in the general public unless we drink soylent from cups 5 meals a day or some shit in the future.
>>
>>35317127
at least you're hunting your own meat
>>
>>35317173

>an animal slaughtering operation that doesn't support animal abuse
>>
>>35316944
B8
>>
>>35317173
but how can you say that? do you honestly believe there is a humane way of killing? If I take a woman on a date and buy her gifts before I rape her in an alley and slit her throat is that okay?

>unless we drink soylent from cups 5 meals a day or some shit in the future

this tells me you have no clue about what vegans eat. Just as an example what I ate today: rice/lentils with kidneybeans and chili sauce and some kale on the side. Oats with dates and coconut sugar and coconut water + maca powder and walnuts. And last meal chickpea bread and tofu.

Everything I eat is delicious.
>>
>>35317218
I'm saying not eating meat will not catch on in the mainstream until its some kind of full meal replacement.
>>
>>35317218
Also man, I know what vegans eat, and what you listed seems like a perfect example of why it will not catch on, also how many calories is that? Id be interested to see macro breakdown.
>>
>>35316874
Nah, I swapped to buying meat at 35€ / kg minimum and don't intend to get back.
>>
>>35316874

Went to Kroger last night and bought one myself. Good cheap protons
>>
>>35317323
3k calories. 500g carbs . 52 g fats . 130g protein.66 g fiber.

also there is soy meat replacements out there. It's pretty cheap compared to meat and you get a lot more protein for less money. It has exact texture as chicken or beef whatever you choose and you can make it taste pretty good with the right seasoning.
>>
>>35317218
I'd rather just eat meat, I don't give two shits what a cow thinks about because it doesn't think about anything. You can go on being butt blasted that people like me exist though, I'll just keep not caring and enjoying my tasty meats :^]
>>
>>35317411
sure do what you want man
>>
>>35317218
>Everything I eat is delicious.
You have to keep chanting that to brainwash yourself into choking down that flavourless slurry of "delicious health food"
>>
>>35317069

So eggs are cool then?
>>
>>35317145
Where do you get chicken for fiddy cents per lbs?
>>
It's probably oversalted to hell, but for that price I would.
>>
>>35317069
>but if I tell you about the health benefits associated with veganism you'll be more likely to keep an open mind about what i'm saying

Translation: "if I come in here and tell compete lies then I might be able to covert you."
>>
>>35316973
Yeah fagget that's why I'm standing up. Debate me
>>
>preseasons, bone-in meat at <$1/lb

hell yes I would
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.