[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ Im currently 180 pounds and i really want to lose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1434471473513.png (488 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
1434471473513.png
488 KB, 800x1020
Hey /fit/

Im currently 180 pounds and i really want to lose weight
I have a thyroid problem which fucks up a lot of things for me
Any Advice?
>>
Eat less.
>>
Yeah it seems you're carrying around 10 or 15 useless pounds above your shoulders, just go-ahead and lop that off.
>>
>>35316554
>read the fucking sticky
>>
>>35316554
Don't lose weight, maintain that perfect weight and lift til it's all muscle
>>
>>35316564
This is not a joke, I can confirm.

Whatever the situation, whatever you are doing, whatever you are eating, how much you are exercising, if you want to lose weight or lose it faster, the one correct answer is to eat less.
>>
Le stop eating thyroid xdd
>>
>>35316564
I don't have much of a appetite to begin with so yeah i been doing that
>>
>>35316580
Eat better then. But eating less (as in less calories) is the correct answer. If you want a very simple but complete guide you should read the sticky.
>>
My thyroid problem is pretty much the prime reason im fucked
Doctor said my body is like attacking it or some shit
I've been taking meds but he said its gotten worst
I'm 15 and i'm pretty sure 180 pounds isn't healthy
>>
>>35316612
Again, read the sticky. You probably aren't aware of how dense in kcal is what you eat. Also, you need to start exercising. And about your thyroid problem well maybe it will make your progress a little bit slower but that's it. You can still make it.
>>
>>35316612
Basically i don't want to become a land whale as i go on
>>
>>35316554
>thyroid problem
>believing in a meme
>>
>>35316555
Did someone really just make a thyroid problem post
Nice bait anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.