[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To manlets out there. Remember that when you're criticised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: xjt1z7W.jpg (436 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
xjt1z7W.jpg
436 KB, 1336x1764
To manlets out there.

Remember that when you're criticised for being short, they're really just saying the worst thing about you is that there isn't more of you
>>
>>35316176
Some short guy must have fucked your girlfriend. Or you, in prison. Kek
>>
>>35316176
I'm 2 centimeters taller than him
Fucking manlet when will he learn?
>>
>>35316176
Where did the meme of men being shallow come from? Men aren't nearly as shallow as this, when a guy rejects a woman for her looks it's usually just because she's fat. If a woman was in half as good of shape as Lautner very few men would reject her based on looks
>>
>>35316176
Damn it's so weird, I remember last time I saw this guy topless, I thought he was much bigger than I see him now.

It's true what /fit/ says, you don't get bigger, everyone else just gets smaller.
>>
>>35316571
manlet detected lol
>>
File: alexa-cannon-on-base.jpg (219 KB, 1066x1496) Image search: [Google]
alexa-cannon-on-base.jpg
219 KB, 1066x1496
>>35316176
/fit/ has fetishized height almost as much as /pol/ has fetishized black men fucking white chicks.

Fuck, some niggers are short and fuck cute white chicks, some crackers are tall and fuck chubby black bitches. Get over it, who cares, no one cares but you.

>Be me.
>Be nigger.
>Be 5'11 king of manlets.
>Neither of these things bother me.
>They only bother tall white dudes who have trouble fucking attractive white chicks.

Average female height in America is 5'4 inches. I've seen tons of short dudes with fly chicks. Also seen tons of fat dudes with hot chicks. I've also seen pasty dudes and handicapped dudes and all sorta of physically ugly dudes with hot women.

You want to get bitches? You got to be like,

Fuck bitches, acquire status. Dress decent, drive a decent car, get a decent job, live in a decent house or apartment, be in decent shape, and you will get a decent woman.

Women, for the most part, could give a flying fuck about how tall you are or any other physical feature, they care about STATUS.

Get on my level.
>>
>>35319021
It's a troll meme and only the sad and insecure give it any credence. Anyone with self-respect and priorities knows that money is the purest measure of manhood in the US (>"Dress decent, drive a decent car, get a decent job, live in a decent house or apartment, be in decent shape"). Anyone that's on a real level doesn't give a shit about the opinions of two twenty-something year old women that still gaga over some teenage dream-boy from some mediocre movie franchise.

Personality and life success > genetics
>>
>>35318946
given Lautner's like 5'8 (I think) these women look 5'10 and 5'11. So they're probably pretty insecure about their height and to make them feel better their friends say "he's so little." Don't get me wrong, I'm shorter than Lautner and I have no illusions my height is sexy, but seriously I'd rather be a short man than a tall woman.
>>
File: fzanevacuum.jpg (12 KB, 176x480) Image search: [Google]
fzanevacuum.jpg
12 KB, 176x480
>>35318978
yeah this. i was with a girl yesterday, she was miring hard and had huge insecuritities about her own body (im an ass man all good) yet to myself im still a skinnyfat dyel with love handles. /fit/ really fucks up your mind in a way
>>
File: file.jpg (136 KB, 800x1159) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
136 KB, 800x1159
>>35319271
>I'd rather be a short man than a tall woman.
Nigga what? Tall women are the goat:

>can be models (short girls/guys don't even vhave a chance)
>higher tdee so less chance that they can get fat
>make taller children
>don't feel like you're talking to a child when having a conversation (this is a big one for me. Short girls throwing temper tantrums is cringe-worthy)
>height is a sign of good health/nutrition in all countries

There are zero irl advantages to being a short man.
>>
>more of manlet

You just described my nightmares
>>
>>35318796
Literally me
Came here to post this
>>
>>35319021
>Dress decent, drive a decent car, get a decent job, live in a decent house or apartment, be in decent shape, and you will get a decent woman.
this is why i don't want to move to america anymore

materialism is ingrained so deeply in their culture, it's really offputting especially when a girl gets wet over which metal box with wheels you drive
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.