[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you take a communal shower at your gym? I do, but I keep my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 012[1].jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
012[1].jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
Do you take a communal shower at your gym? I do, but I keep my underwear on.
>>
I got butt naked and took my shower, then got dressed

Dont really see the point in getting my boxers wet
>>
>>35314720

Are you 12?
>>
>>35314720
>I keep my underwear on.
Why?
>>
>>35314720
No, i don't want AIDS.
>>
File: its a water level.webm (2 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
its a water level.webm
2 MB, 406x720
>>
>>35314776
Because it hides a private part and I don't like other men staring at it.
>>
>>35314785
nice
>>
>>35314720
I shower in a totally open shower at the pool almost every day.

the showers are better than at home, and it saves money.

>b-b-but people will see your penis!
Just how small is your dick?
>>
>>35314791

jesus fuck what kind of gym are you going to?
>>
>>35314720
You're such a faggot
>>
File: image.png (374 KB, 446x592) Image search: [Google]
image.png
374 KB, 446x592
>>35314841
>tfw get a boner in the showers when you thought about other dudes staring at it

Getting out unseen was awkward, but i managed

Nohomo
>>
>>35314791

Fucking lost it holy shit what are you 12?

>wearing underwear in a shower

What's the point?
>>
if you go to prison, you keep your underwear on. if you're fully naked, it's considered a sign of new-ness and you're way more likely to be preyed on

there's some, like, 30 minute video on youtube about not getting raped or whatever in prison and they all stressed that you should really keep your underwear on

i'm not going to look for it though because the search queries are weird "how to not get raped in prison", etc. I don't want that in my history

this was for US prisons
>>
>>35315351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDte59gqOK4

I wonder what would happen if you were being raped and totally got all into it and started moaning and shit. like if you just start hungrily sucking the dude's dick would he be all like eww stop

I have masturbated to this fantasy
>>
I live so close to my gym, I can see it from where I am sitting now. Literally on the other side of my garden.
I could walk home in the time it takes to strip down and get dry/dressed taking a shower.
I don't even get changed at the gym, unless the weather is too shit to walk over in trainers.

I'd take naked public showers, used to all the time in college, but it's just not convenient enough for me to worry about at my gym.
>>
>>35315373
>my garden.

lol fag
>>
My gym doesn't have showers.
>>
>>35314720
I don't.
Don't feel too comfortable doing that, changing clothes with all the bydlo around.
Although I know I could if I needed to. Showered in the army without issues, for instance.
Also, I wear a hearing aid, don't feel comfortable dealing with it around other people — that's another reason.
>>
>>35314785
Someone got to experience that shower when that thing broke, he-he.
>>
>>35315665
>poorfag
>>
>>35315665
wtf
>>
>>35314720
I shower after swimming, I keep my trunks on for that just to get the chlorine out, but I don't have any problem with getting naked in front of guys.

To tell the truth, it makes me feel good. An assertion of confidence in my own appearance or something. N-no homo.
>>
>>35315685
are you russian by any chance?
>>
>>35314720

I somehow feel very awkard when nude in front of others. I'm a bit embarassed by the amount of body hair I have, but that doesn't fully explain it.

Maybe something from childhood. I really wish I wasn't this prude and try my best to overcome it.

>play cards with a group of people that I just met during an excursion
>we all get tipsy and the rules become; if you lose, you gotta do a naked lap
>fuckfuckfuck
>ofcourse I lose
>people see I'm a bit anxious
>some decide to join in
>do it

Felt pretty good desu
>>
>>35314720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyaQ6IEZOto
>>
>>35314841
>Tfw small dick
>Tfw prance around naked anyways
Who the fuck is going to care?
>>
Always take a shower at the gym, usually there are shower stalls but even open showers doesn't bother me. I usually do it after the sauna so I start with bathing suit (have to wear it in the sauna) but take it off, rinse the sweat out and take a nude shower with no fucks given. Once I damn near passed out in the shower because I was in the sauna for over a half hour before hand. Nothing feels better than a cold shower after the sauna
>>
>>35317590
people are going to laugh at you.

good thing my gym has cubicles
>>
>>35317588
God damn he looks like a skinny little shit
>>
I masturbate till I get rock hard then I shower while slowly jerking off, I make eye contact when ever possible.
>>
To get this straight (which is quite impossible nowadays on this board)

You are afraid of another man seeing you penis, and then wonder why you're so fucking afraid of women ...

Ever thought about a dick beeing just a dick and a cunt beeing just a cunt?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.