[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do most girls even find abs attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 259x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 259x382
Do most girls even find abs attractive?
>>
I'd say 95% of women like abs.
Some have weird fetishes such as dadbods and stuff
>>
Definitely. Look at the pictures of all the 'great body' skinny celebs. The only thing they ever have is abs (and fame and money), no legs, chest, shoulders etc
>>
Don't a lot think it only shows that the person has freakishly low fat? Like it's considered abnormal?
>>
Well let's say that wide shoulders and tall body are more important. As long as the tummy is flat, it's fine. I don't personally like abs especially much really. Strong, really muscular men and their abs looks great, but too skinny and too low bf% just looks sick. Your pic pretty much related, the sides are slightly too fat free already.

Big arms are so much better and important than abs for real. Fat tummy is disgusting though.
>>
>>35314579
>the sides are slightly too fat free already.

what are you fucking on about
>>
>>35314559
>Don't a lot think it only shows that the person has freakishly low fat?

Normies don't know about it. For many it's THE measure of one's fitness.

>>35314608

Probably means how his obliques and serratus look.
>>
>>35314559
You only hear that from fat girls who have a sour grapes furled hatred of hot guys
>>
>>35314461
as long as you have some muscle and slight abdominal definition you will have the perfect bod to them
>>
Eh, I think abs are a bit gross. I like a guy with a pudgy tummy that I can squeeze <3
>>
>>35315845
bait
>>
in my experience, yes. it speaks volumes when a girl slides off your dick during sex and rubs her pussy on your abs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.