[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scooby's message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: nattyking.jpg (461 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
nattyking.jpg
461 KB, 1680x1050
Hey, you! I've been searching you everywhere. There's something you don't know. Scooby loved you, always. And even now that he's gone, he is still watching and protecting you. Before he died, he wanted me to give you his message. He told me, that you should find the nearest book and read the first sentence on page 33.

It will give you the answer you are looking for. Once you understand the message behind it, you will gain the power, gains and girls to be the next natty king.

Good luck. And remember, scooby is always in you heart m8.
>>
>>35314155
>Nowhere else have I recognised the sociopath inside me more than in Cleckley's clinical profiles, more than half a century old.
>>
"You will pay for the wheels!", screamed Patrick.

I- I don't understand scoobs... Am I really the one you chose?
>>
What should he become once?

Did scoobs mean that it's my decision if I will make it?
>>
>>35314243
It means, that if you don't start to socialize more, get some friends and live your life now, you will become antisocial oldster who regrets his decisions.

>>35314261
Wheels, wfeels, feels. Stop judging and hating your bad decisions / features. They will just spread and consume every bit of good thats in you.

>>35314277
The time is now. You are ready. You know what to do, but you're afraid to do it. But scooby knows, that you CAN.
>>
I picked up the nearest book to me. Page 33 is blank, this is not good.
>>
File: 1405867565797.gif (710 KB, 196x125) Image search: [Google]
1405867565797.gif
710 KB, 196x125
"this was the inn of a many headed dragon"
I think scoobs is trying to tell im gay.
>>
>To gain weight you must eat more calories than your body consumes
Yeah thanks Scooby
>>
>>35314346
Dude. You have just found out who you have to lift for. Lift for her, and your gains will double.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

>>35314348
its a metaphor. In ancient greek mythology, hydra was a waterdragon kind of a thing, who had many heads. But every time you cut one head, an another would pop out. Every time life gives you a blow, it takes you a step back. But you will take 2 steps forward. And life is welcome to your inn, because you're the fucking hydra.
>>
>>35314381
Wait maybe he wants to tell me that theres no mystery in life. That reaching my dreams is just as simple as eating more food. THANKS SCOOBY
>>
>>35314381
C'MON! atleast 5 scoops!
>>
>>35314395
You will make it.
>>
>>35314411
We´re all gonna make it
>>
And those who followed will say: "If only we had one more chance to return (to the worldly life), we would disown (declare ourselves as innocent from) them as they have disowned (declared themselves as innocent from) us." Thus Allah will show them their deeds as regrets for them. And they will never get out of the Fire .

You should be able to guess the book. This is a warning.
>>
Is Scooby actually dead?
>>
>>35314498
>>
File: humanity4.jpg (186 KB, 750x1081) Image search: [Google]
humanity4.jpg
186 KB, 750x1081
>>35314498
Once you leave your humanity behind, there's no coming back. You will burn in the fire.
>>
“What are you doing now, you lazy drunken obscene unsayable son of an unnameable unmarried gypsy obscenity? What are you doing?”
He's right, what AM I doing?
>>
>>35314569
Shieet
>>
Scooby, I already know that mitochondria generate 90% of the energy that cells need to survive and function. You're not helping anything
>>
>>35314651
He's trying to tell you, that to get ATP, you need glucose. And where do you get glucose?

EAT. 1 more scoop each day, C'MON
>>
Hunter S. Thompson does not suffer fools gladly- from a foreword from Ralph Steadman on songs of the doomed... Thanks scoobs
>>
>>35314666
What if I'm on keto?
>>
>>35314155
scooby died? :o
>>
File: 1444189319564.jpg (90 KB, 414x317) Image search: [Google]
1444189319564.jpg
90 KB, 414x317
>>35314155

"First and foremost, ALWAYS STEP BACK OUT OF THE RACK. ALWAYS. NEVER PUT THE BAR BACK IN THE RACK BY STEPPING BACKWARDS. NEVER."

T-thanks scooby.
>>
> It's the thought of a liberation pf the human through self-insight

woah man
>>
>>35314155
"such as the person's total mass."

It's a cut off sentence that starts from the previous page
"For example, we cannot solve exactly the equations governing the gravitational interactions of every atom in a person's body with every atom in the earth. But for all practical purposes the gravitational force between a person and the earth can be described in terms of just a few numbers, such as the person's total mass."

;____;
scooby what are you trying to say
The grand Design- Stephen Hawking
>>
>>35314754
that's pretty profound
>>
>>35314824
Don't make things too complicated for yourself, when you can get almost the same results by making it simple.
>>
>>35314508
Yes. Sorry bro.
>>
Page 33: "What has happend?"
Fucking first book i found was the damn "wolfbrother" for 12 year olds.
Still, scooby, what mean?
>>
>>35314738
Yeah :(
>>
>>35314917
Here >>35314569
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.