[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do cocaine for the first time last night >was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1447870336807.jpg (77 KB, 630x363) Image search: [Google]
1447870336807.jpg
77 KB, 630x363
>do cocaine for the first time last night
>was pretty drunk and genuinely enjoyed it
>feel like shit day today
>skip favorite workout (diddles and OHP)
>get a small buzz tonight drinking
>literally all I want in my life is more cocaine
>tfw I'm a degenerate and my gains are slipping away
>>
>>35313445
This is how everyone I know who's tried cocaine has described their first experience, so you're not unusual. Cocaine fucks your sleep worse than alcohol and depletes neurotransmitters like nothing else. You've got to stay away from it if you want to get good.
>>
>>35313445
just stop it breh.
seriously youll never make it if you're going to throw away dedication and work for simple and temporary pleasures
>>
>any drugs outside of alcohol in moderation and psychadelics

lel
>>
>>35313479
>>35313484
When will I start to feel "normal" again? I just felt out of it today.
>>
>>35313488

>Only the things I do are acceptable

Pathetic. Having to use chemicals to alter your experience is for degenerates period. Drinking is fucking stupid and you're not seeing 'god' when you do mushrooms and acid you're just frying your brain. If you aren't in your teen years and youre still doing drugs/alcohol you need to get your life together and your priorities in check
>>
>>35313511

>muh degeneracy

back to /pol/ fatty
>>
>>35313511
Nothing wrong with having a little fun

But if you have an addictive personality then don't be a retard, and stay away from the shit.

Also, heroin, not even once
>>
>>35313492
Tomorrow, after you've slept again.

I've been down this road, and believe me, it's a waste of time and money. Especially money.

The only good thing I got from cocaine was the epiphany that I should work to raise my self confidence permanently by lifting instead of using a chemical that only does the job temporarily.
>>
>>35313492
Considering you only did it once, if you don't drink and drink lots of water and eat well, properly take some magnesium supplements or some shit to naturally replenish those damaged receptors, 2 weeks - 1 month before you start to feel so called "normal"
>>
>>35313522
What's wrong with heroin?
Chipping is more common than people think. It's just that media shows only the most degenerate homeless addicts on the TV, nobody records people who successfully do heroin once a month and have a job, family, are good fathers etc, because they don't tell anyone about their heroin use.
>>
>>35313511
Nerd alert.
>>
>>35313543

Maybe it is really common, guess I wouldn't know. I always hear first hand from recovering addicts to never try it even once, but never hear chippers say you can successfully control yourself
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.