[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Review of this product?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Share anything you know about it, or the ingredients and why taking it would be good, I considered buying it a few days ago from the guys at gnc
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Can't find anything reviewing this NEW version of p6 extreme red.
>>
shill pls
>>
The guys at gnc were really promoting this stuff, I didn't know if they got commission for it or what, they were saying this stuff is good, and promise weights will go up and il recover quicker, but no one seems to know about this particular brand of p6, pls fit help!
>>
>>35313303
how old are you?
>>
>>35313268
You'll get mad gains, I'm surprised these aren't illegal!! Make sure you control your cycle because too many in a short period of time will cause massive muscle growth and give you stretch marks.
>>
>>35313303
12-14 bucks commission for that particular product.
>>
>>35313344
I thought this was just a test booster, do I need a pct? I'm not really trying to buy it if it's a prohormone
>>
>>35313366
You must be trolling. P6 is not a prohormone. The prohormones that actually worked got banned in December of 2014.

P6 does not work.

Test boosters do not work.

Most of the supplements sold at gnc do not work.
>>
Anyone know if instant knockout works?
>>
>>35313383
What do you recomend?
>>
>>35313464
Staying natty?
>ephedrine/caffeine
>creatine
>fish oil pills
>vitamin D3
>>
>>35313500
I am staying natty
>>
>>35313268
Don't buy from GNC. They're basically car salesmen. They get commission from selling certain products. They push those products regardless of whether or not they're good. Go to a small local supplement store or read reviews from different forums.
>>
>>35313303
>good, and promise weights will go up and il re

GNC employee here, don't buy this shit. It's complete trash and the people I work with will try to push it on you cause it's an easy 14 dollar commission. Same goes with the SST and a majority of the overpriced garbage.
>>
>>35313303
I used to work at GNC, I didn't get shit for anything cellucor so I never promoted c4 but I worked for a franchise. Stole tons of p6 but it didn't do shit for me personally but I'm a young nigga
>>
>>35313743
>stole
>nigga
Second part is Kinda redundant don't you think?
>>
A friend of mine used it and saw about the gains you'd expect, mild to moderate. It's not a steroid and way more expensive, but you also won't ruin your everything and die at 50
>>
>>35313789
Kek
>>
If its sold at GNC its garbage, its mostly likely corn starch and colorings.
99.9% of "supplements" are snake oil that only exist because androgens are demonized.
>>
>>35313464
This guy>>35313500 has the right idea.

I personally only use creatine, vitimin d3, fish oil, zma, and caffine pills as preworkout.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.