[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any kind of routine or program or whatever that would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: wpid-img-20150411-wa00431.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wpid-img-20150411-wa00431.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Is there any kind of routine or program or whatever that would have me exercising for multiple hours, possibly every day?

I've recently come to realize my friends are trying to distance themselves from me. I have no social skills or interests that lets me meet people as is always suggested for finding new friends. I've grown tired of all other pastimes but physical exercise.

Anything that can keep me occupied for almost all my spare time?
>>
don't try to escape reality by spending 3 hours everyday at the gym. Work on yourself bro, read some self-improvement books
>>
>>35308354
Not necessarily saying only gym. Literally anything or anywhere.

Also what am I supposed to improve
>>
>>35308339
Make your own routine brotha, fuck a fake friend. Countine too better yourself and find friends that share similar interests with you. At the very least become a beast of a man and snag a hottie to have a few lil ones with. Boom passed on your jeans (lol) and you have purpose in life. Your children. Keep your head up brotha, peace
>>
File: ss (2015-12-19 at 10.56.36).png (1 MB, 698x1005) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-19 at 10.56.36).png
1 MB, 698x1005
Could you guys give me some advice on my squat form?

Just came back from being sick, so I've deloaded. Prefect opportunity to get my form under checked.

https://youtu.be/sTAXqMVC1dY?t=50

Particularly I'm wondering about how the whole movement seems to decelerate considerably throughout the ascent. Is this a weakness I should look into?

Could provide different angles and shit tomorrow if people need.
>>
File: calisthenics-routine.jpg (868 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
calisthenics-routine.jpg
868 KB, 1562x4158
Week 1: ACBCACx
Week 2: BCACBCx

A:
- Squats with barbell.
- Pic related only don't do squats.

B:
- Deadlifts.
- Overhead Press.
- Pic related only don't do handstand pushups.

C:
- Follow couch to 5k and then bridge to 10k (I will reply to this post with a pic outlining both routines).

x:
- Rest day, don't do much other than maybe some yoga.
>>
File: running-routine.jpg (596 KB, 2576x3200) Image search: [Google]
running-routine.jpg
596 KB, 2576x3200
>>35309373
Here's the couch to 5k and bridge to 10k stuff.
>>
File: stretching-routine.png (643 KB, 4961x3508) Image search: [Google]
stretching-routine.png
643 KB, 4961x3508
>>35309373
You should also stretch both when you wake up and after you workout. In the evening you should stretch too.
>>
>>35309303
Looks good from this angle

You might add more speed work if the ascent concerns you
>>
>>35309373
You should also get a general hygiene routine.

Morning:

- Begin shower.
- Shampoo hair (only if needed).
- Moisturize hair using jojoba oil.
- Exfoliate whole body using a chemical exfoliant (DO NOT USE MICROBEADS, THEY TEAR YOUR SKIN). Only do this every other day.
- Cleanse whole body using a cleanser.
- End shower.
- Moisturize whole body using jojoba oil.
- Protect whole body using sunscreen (make sure it's at least SPF30+).
- Clean ears.
- Floss.
- Scrape tongue (very important to get rid of bad breath).
- Brush teeth.
- Disinfect toothbrush and tongue scraper in a cup of mouthwash.
- Rinse mouth with mouthwash.
- Rinse mouth with fluoride wash.

Evening:

- Begin shower.
- Shampoo hair (only if needed).
- Moisturize hair using jojoba oil.
- Cleanse whole body using a cleanser.
- End shower.
- Apply Retin-A to acne-infested areas (this only applies if you have acne). Once done wait 45 minutes before moving onto the next step.
- Moisturize whole body using jojoba oil.
- Protect whole body using sunscreen (make sure it's at least SPF30+).
- Clean ears.
- Floss.
- Scrape tongue (very important to get rid of bad breath).
- Brush teeth.
- Disinfect toothbrush and tongue scraper in a cup of mouthwash.
- Rinse mouth with mouthwash.
- Rinse mouth with fluoride wash.

---

Don't eat or drink anything for an hour after doing dental work. you want the fluoride to remain on your teeth as long as possible.
>>
>>35309303
You have a great mobility.

1) Buy squat shoes (oly shoes). Just read why you should use shoes instead of barefoot plz.

2) Don't drop yourself that fast if you're not a weightlifter seeking to transform his speed and strength to clean / snatch. You are skipping a part of the exercise that also strengthens your muscles. Also, when the weight gets hard, you lose tightness if you are not very skilled (and still do)

3) Great squats.
>>
>>35308354
/thread
>>
>>35309379
I only take advice from people who still have both of their parents
>>
>>35308339
Sports. Can be useful to acquire better friends.
>>
>>35309379
I've always been the worst in PE classes, I couldn't do anything, always the last one elected into teams, even some super fat guy was better at everything than me. I was just incredibly fucking bad, zero muscle zero everything.

Still, when my ex gf convinced me to try and went running with me, I managed to run 7.5 km without break on my first attempt.

Really makes me wonder just how out of shape some people apparently are. I mean, I was literally as bad as it gets.
>>
>>35308339
>icf
>cardio
>yoga/stretching
>meditation
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.