[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, do you find it difficult to maintain a healthy physique
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: qtpi.jpg (63 KB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
qtpi.jpg
63 KB, 406x720
Guys, do you find it difficult to maintain a healthy physique if you live in today's degenerate western "first world" ?
Basically everything is engineered towards immobility and diminished physical effort. Sometimes it feels like a loosing battle t(b)h families

I'd like to be a hardened fit mountain-slav with great muscles, extensive knowledge of DIY survival techniques and a conservative qtpi wife - pic related.
Has any of you escaped his white collar betaness destiny? Tips?
>>
B.J. Blazkowicz lived 14 years in a mental asylum, and fucking look how stacked he is. It's all about GENES.
>>
>>35307763
I sometimes wish the industrial revolution never happened.

I could just do physically challenging labor all the time for my family, not for a retarded corporation's profits.
>>
>>35307763
>le degenerate western first world
>le wageslave culture

Stop blaming your inability to stay fit on the world around you and take some responsibility.
>>
>>35307763
This post is fat and whiny. Stop doing this and you'll be fine
>>
>>35307763
>>35307782
> Guys the pre-modern world was so cool, men did physical labor and got buff and didn't eat corn syrup
You do know if you lived back then you wouldn't be some buff survivor mountainman, right? You'd be some peasant farmer who has back issues from bending over all day. If you would be a mountainman back then, you'd be one now.
>>
>>35307840
That's why it's just a fantasy for me. If the world became as it was exactly in 1800, I'd go from being an American college student to an impoverished villager in Norway controlled by fucking danes
>>
>born lucky
>christian university
>meet pure Christian qt
>learn to lift

That's life. I don't know how you'd meet a pure christian gal these days outside of a Christian community or christian college because they go off of the market so quickly that you can't find them past the early 20s
>>
File: 1414912988004.jpg (118 KB, 843x800) Image search: [Google]
1414912988004.jpg
118 KB, 843x800
>>35307763
It is not difficult. It depends on you who you are and what you do out of your life.

I am a typical white collar and I embrace the world I am living in because I can be everything I want.
I work in the corporate finance divison of a bank. I´m not one of those investment banker types who make millions and work their asses of - I have my 39-45 hours a week for a decent pay. I like what I do for work.
After work I usually go the gym or take Krav Maga classes. When its summerI sometimes take off half a day and drive to the local woods to do some mountainbiking or trailrunning after work ( usually do that on weekends).
When I got my vacation (30 days in the year) I usually do something adventures but not dangerous.
This winter I am going to do some Ski touring and planned for the next year is a one week trail hiking in Iceland and a crossing of the Alps by bike.

The world is your oyster ( I dont have a GF though - too assburger)
>>
>>35307980
what do you mean by adventures? Traveling?
>>
>>35307973
>friend of mine from high school goes to a Christian college
>don't think much of it
>he's now engaged to some qt3.14 Christian chick at the age of 24
>rest of our class that went on to big universities still have our thumbs up our asses looking for jobs and gfs
>>
>>35307840
People always assume they would have been the successful ones in the past. I got one friend who always complains about how you cant get any decent products nowadays because of capitalism. I told him that you still can, but it costs a shitload, just like back then. The local furniture maker only sold to rich folks, because he had to survive on something that probably took him fucking forever to build. Everyone else just got crappy tables and chairs that were fast to make.
>>
>>35307973
Theoretically there should be the same amount of christian girls as there are christian guys. If you are a pure christian boy you would have already gotten a pure christian girl. If you are not then leave them for the men who are. Why should you get one and leave some poor christian dude to get stuck with some trashy whore you should have been with in the first place. Also, i am pretty sure nobody on fourchan is a pure anything.
>>
>>35309885
>>35307973

>Thinking seeing a Christian girl or a "pure" girl is a good thing.
>engaged at 24

Enjoy being divorced before 30 because the sex is bad.
>>
File: 1399013465999.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1399013465999.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
get a job at a small farm
see about buying your own land in the future

only solution.
>>
>>35310087
I know nothing about rural life. Do farm people hire semi-buff autistic anons?
>>
what's with everyone on this website wanting to live deep in the woods, hunt animals with their hands, and have an average girlfriend to read the bible with every day? Sounds boring as fuck.
>>
>>35309946
I am a pure Christian guy.

But, if I wasn't and I was with this girl she would de facto not be a pure Christian gal anymore.
>The ones that date bad boys in hopes of fixing them up nearly always are mentally disturbed in a capacity that would prevent a functional relationship longer than a few months.
The farthest a Christian girl can stray from dating another Christian guy is dating a non-Christian guy that believes in Christiological morality, but hides his disbelief of Christ's divinity. I've seen that work out fine.
>>35309956
The sex is excellent. She clenches and I thrust. I love watching her ass cheeks play pac man with my ghost cock.
>>
>>35310684
i would think its pretty easy because no one wants to do farm work
>>
>>35310684
if they hire anyone at all, yeah
unless you're in an area with tons of illegal mexicans of course

>>35310964
what's with everyone in the modern world wanting to live in a concrete jungle surrounded by nothing but flashing lights and people who couldn't care less about their existence? sounds depressing as fuck
>>
ITT: losers with no self control kek
>>
>>35309946
Also >>35310997 ,

The population is 52% females 48% males.
More women claim Christianity than men on numerous surveys, so the initial premise is wrong.

Also, not all women that date non Christian guys are mentally disturbed, but the ones that do eventually do down the degenerate path as you suggest.

I saw this happen at uni all of the time.

Pro tips for you guys
>just because she says she's a Christian doesn't mean she's not having sex

About 60% of the self-proclaimed Christian women (+99% of the female population was some denomination of Christianity including foreign students) were having sex or had sex previously. Almost none of them were married in university.

>how do I find out if she's pure
She is naive, hasn't had many boyfriends (less than 5), and she is shy around guys.
>>
>>35310684
We hire friends, family, or poor disenfranchised negroes (I'm completely serious).

We literally don't trust strangers that come across as genuine.
>>
>>35311025
City life is convenient. Sucks that there's too many subhumans committing crimes en masse, though.

Living in small towns with a more homogeneous population is probably the best.
>>
>>35310684
Some do, but most of them try to rope their kids into it, the rest hire immigrants. Some will hire farm hands though
>>
>>35311091
Tfw you cant even be sincerely nice and genuine anymore
What do you fear? If i had money i'd set up a job and hire former prison inmates and drug addicts
I want to trust the good in people
>>
>>35311121
>Living in small towns with a more homogeneous population is probably the best.
This is my dream, become a semi recluse in a comfy forgotten midwest town.
The only problem is that any jobs there are already occupied and there no openings. Marrying a local girl is basically the key
>>
>>35311188
as someone who lives in a comfy forgotten midwest town
[spoiler]extremely close to luverne and sioux falls actually[/spoiler]
it's a meme that we have no jobs. there may not be the perfect job for you, but we have an incredibly low unemployment rate
>>
>>35311155
>If i had money i'd set up a job and hire former prison inmates and drug addicts
>I want to trust the good in people

You'd be retarded and lose every penny.
>>
>>35311277
My brother is a regional manager and says if it were up to him he'd hire nothing but ex cons. Says if they're out and looking for a job they've know they fucked up and that they also know that whatever they can steal is totally not worth prison. He's had plenty of problems with theft and staged robberies and such from his employees but he says it's always young people and never cons.
>>
File: karl_marx.jpg (480 KB, 1290x1410) Image search: [Google]
karl_marx.jpg
480 KB, 1290x1410
FUCK THE BOURGEOISIE

where are all the marxists?
>>
>>35311155
>>35311155

Fear.....those that try to oversell themselves as genuine often do it because they are not.

Also, other anon is right. Those that fucked their life are much better workers.
>>
>>35310087
>10/10 would pillage/raid
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.