[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>21 >120lbs >Dress like ass >Chockfull of zits >Barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: lindsey.jpg (45 KB, 333x597) Image search: [Google]
lindsey.jpg
45 KB, 333x597
>21
>120lbs
>Dress like ass
>Chockfull of zits
>Barely go out
>Fuckhuge darkcircle

>Be somehow invited by 26 y/o cool dude to bars tonight
>No shoes apart from fucking mocassins
>Know I look like shit, both in terms of physique and clothes
>Somehow still accepted

Guys, what the fuck do you do when your life is so shit you accept invitations to social events, even though you fucking know they'll be full of handsome guys and girls with an average age of 27, while you look 14 years old, non-threatening and basically incel?

Why the fuck did I even say yes?

Why the fuck can't I eat more than a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, even though I've been at SS for 6 months?

Why the fuck is life so shit?
>>
Might as well go just to see what will happen, treat it like a science experiment
>>
Sounds like fun m8

He invited you because he genuinely wants you to go and believes you'll have a good time. So just go out and have a good time? You probably won't get pussy but you might meet some people that you've got things in common with.
>>
>>35307362
this 100%

OP, you may think that life is shit, but you've seem to identify all your problems. If you want to be the man you want to be, you have to fix them. Set goals. I make it sound easier than it is, but you just have to go out there and do it. Besides, if it was easy, you wouldn't have any problems.
>>
you listed everything that is wrong with you. Put the effort into yourself and quit being a little bitch.

Seriously m8 you sound like a nancyboy. Quit pussyaching on /fit/ and go pick up some chicken or some weights
>>
File: 1425142809902.png (690 KB, 617x617) Image search: [Google]
1425142809902.png
690 KB, 617x617
>>35307349
>Why the fuck did I even say yes?

>Why the fuck can't I eat more than a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, even though I've been at SS for 6 months?

>Why the fuck is life so shit?

Because you're a little bitch. Seriously, you're 21 and you're sitting here on /fit/ crying about how shit your life is. It's time to get a hold of your fucking life and be what you want to be.

You think people like zyzz were born happy, charismatic and aesthetic? No. He worked his ass off to have the life he wanted, and that's what you should do starting right fucking now.
>>
>>35307349
your life is shit because you make it shit
>>mfw would drown my face in those breasts 9/11 times
>>
File: image_2.jpg (108 KB, 1575x795) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
108 KB, 1575x795
>>35307349

Use your anxiety to your advantage. Go out and see the kind of people you feel uncomfortable around, aspire to their physical and mental state. Know you were invited because someone thought you'd make good company, so be the good company they see.

Get on a routine in life, eat and count calories. Eat even though you're not sure that you're very hungry, every 2 hours. Excercise and like your body, the rest will come via confidence.

I'm a skelly too bro I get it but some discipline brought me up 10lbs in the past month, eatin cleaner that dirty.

Do it faggot don't be a puss.
>>
>>35307349
You've already started SS so you're doing better than most people, just buy a load of protein powder and drink your calories untill you can stomach eating more.
Were all gonna make it brah
>>
I've tried everything guys.

Shit, I even recently started to learn how to flight planes so that would make me 'cooler'.

I don't know, I think years of shit feedback from people (stemming from my physique) has made me completely autistic.

Regarding muscles, because that's what matters, I've made a fucking meal plan that's perfect to bulk on SS, but I can't even eat half the shit that's on it.
>>
>>35307349
GOMAD
>>
File: 1449162174901.webm (212 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
1449162174901.webm
212 KB, 596x480
>>35307349

>SS for 6 months
>Why the fuck is life so shit?

mmh ..
>>
dude get out of that self defeating thought RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

what you need to do in this situation (and it may sound stupid to you and everyone else may say its gay or something but trust me) is start writing all these thoughts down. literally, with a pen and paper. but what's gonna make the difference is you're going to write all the reasons you think played a factor into you even getting invited to go out are. that guy obviously thinks you're cool. maybe you're better at socializing than you previously though. fuckin write it down 'im pretty good at handing myself in foreign social situations' maybe this person sees you as an attractive equal. fuckin WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN 'i think that this dude is objectively handsome and he wants me to hang out with him and his friends so that must mean that i am more attractive than i previously thought'

and fucking force yourself to do this. find at least 3 good traits about yourself that would be reason for you to be invited to a social event and write about them. dont throw any 'but' or 'should's in your writing either ('that guy must think im pretty fun to be around BUT WHAT IF etc etc) force yourself to write the positives and i guarantee youll feel better about it and it will put you in a better mindset. then take 3-5 minutes right before you leave to summarize and write down those 3 good traits again. this is all about changing your self esteem and its fucking hard but all it takes is a little work. also, one last tip: get the info you need from /fit/ and get out. this place is fucking caustic to ones self image.

hope this helps f.am glhf
>>
>>35307349
Identify your problems and come up with a solution for each one. I've been using this pattern for a while and it's changed my life for the better.

People always bitching about life instead of trying to solve their problems.

Refuse to be a victim, take control of your life.
>>
>>35307494
>I've tried everything guys.
>but I can't even eat half the shit that's on it.

Everything except eating right? Do you think the rest of us haven't struggled to get all of that disgusting food down? Your problem is you have no fucking self control.
>>
>>35307349

OP buy a blender.

1.5 cup 2% milk
1 cup frozen fruit mix
1 cup dry oats
1 banana
1/2 cup yogurt
1tbls coconut oil

~900cal depending on brands. Drink this every day, almost half your daily cals in a shake. This'll help you start getting an appetite
>>
>>35307349
>Babyface
>Skinny
Get your looks in order (Hint: It's trial and error with creams and stuff, just try it out until you find something that does you good), become a model.
>>
>>35307555
I stalled on lifts 2 months in. I have a puny bone structure. I'm not ugly, I just look fucking frail and weak, I don't look like a male.
>>
>>35307349
>SS
jesus christ, switch to a brosplit or PPL, stop doing that shit
>>
>>35307494
>>35307653
>didn't eat
>stalled
>muh bones
Really m8?

Anyhow, if you can't eat your entire meal-plan just cut it down until you can and then slowly increase it, just like your lifts.
>>
>>35307653
>I have a puny bone structure. I'm not ugly, I just look fucking frail and weak

Sounds like me a year ago, except i went on 2 dirty bulks and gained from 53kg to 72 kg in 11 months. I am now 69 kg ~17% bf. Protein shakes are your best friend when you're a skelly. Whenever you feel like you're not full have one. I think i had on avarage 4 per day.
>>
>>35307349
Why are you even doing SS? Best case scenario you end up lifting very heavy things and looking like a fat box
>>
>>35307717
>>35307673

Seriously leave this board if you're just gonna spout bullshit
>>
>>35307736
>taking a Hungarian Fingerpainting board so seriously
never gonna make it
>>
Wait...is OP a girl?
>>
>>35307414
honest and beautiful
>>
>>35307349
If you dress like ass why don't you change?
Seriously it's not hard and much easier than getting /fit/.
Go to /fa/, don't listen to how they dress themselves, but look at what colors and stuff they use.
You want colors that match yourself and a wardrobe that also reflects the self you want to be.
Just get past the point where you feel faggy and you will be fine, learning to dress and do your hair is stressful for insecure people since you feel like your lying to yourself and others.
Just do it senpai. If anything look at their sticky and start noticing what you like and don't like about how others dress.
>>
>>35307349
OP still here?
>>
>>35308225
I'm still here.

I don't dress well because I look like shit. What would be the point of dressing well when you look like a malnourished kid?
>>
File: 1419336393770.gif (1 MB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1419336393770.gif
1 MB, 260x194
>>35308447
Wouldn't be much point. That's why you gotto start taking care of shit like i said.
>>
>>35307349
They made you their DUFF...
>>
>>35308447
sounds like you want a pitty party...
>>
>>35308586
Care to explain?
>>
we weren't loved as children and proper communication is something we sidestepped through lateral thinking.
By our 20's it has now become apparent that inventing out own semiotic system of communication really just makes it 20x harder to ask for what we want and to properly understand others.

So we're starting over from scratch. The average social intelligence of the board is probably around age 5-8. But it's ok. We'll make it eventually....

...As long as we aren't working out for the sole aim of having people approach us instead of doing it ourselves. That would be catastrophic for our social maturity....
>>
>>35308722
what the fuck are you on about m8?
>>
>>35308722
>tfw
>>
>>35307414
>He worked his ass off to have the life he wanted

lol, he used Roids so he's automatically disqualified from the "Worked very hard for his goals" Camp
>>
>>35309642
Are you a fucking retard? Not even if you roided as hard as you could you would ever look nearly as good as he did, and you probably couldn't work out with the same dedication he had ever.
>>
>>35309665
>Not even if you roided as hard as you could you would ever look nearly as good as he did

Yes I could, anyone could achieve his level of vascularity by juicing, you sound like someone who is completely clueless about just how big of an advantage roids give

>LIES! ZYZZ ACHIEVED EVERYTHING ON HIS OWN! IT WASN'T THE ROIDS OR DRUGS HE TOOK, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS DUDE

lol, give it a rest mate
>>
>>35309689
I'm not talking about his size or vascularity, i'm talking about his 10/10 genes. Also if you think roids = not working hard you have absolutely no idea how roids work.
>>
>>35309702
>you have absolutely no idea how roids work.

top kek mate

YOU have no idea how they work, obviously the guy had good genes but please don't put him in an example of "If you work super hard, you can achieve anything"
>>
>>35309817
Why not? I'm saying he can achieve the life he wants to if he wants to. I'm not saying he can look like zyzz and party like zyzz without drugs. I'm saying if he wants to do that he should.

Also you could never work as hard as him because your body could not physically handle it. Unless you're on roids you will not and can not work as hard as he did because the drugs enabled him to workout 2 hours a day 6 times a week. Your body can't. Period.
>>
>>35307389
You just hit me deep, I really like the way you put that.

Iv been really down this past week and dont know how to get back up, it is really hard but nothing worth doing is.

Thank you this meant alot to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ez07eVXPmE&list=PL1Ki-IaAphvWuswqQjMGOj6QdziF_feoL&index=10
>>
>>35307349
What in the fuck does this have to do with /fit/?
>>>/r9k/
>>>/adv/
>>>/hm/

*stabs u in the balls*
I said..FUCK OFF
>>
>>35309998
>*stabs u in the balls*

cringe
>>
>>35307349
If you can't eat enough then try liquid calories. Juice+protein shakes. And gomad
>>
Look at it this way, atleast you are not going bald.
21 and pretty bald here and I go to social places with hot girls and guys with fullhead of hair all the time and Im doing ok. Its all about convidence mate, you can feel like a piece of shit inside, but if you manage to be a cool funny guy, you will be fine. It's all about blending in without standing out too much but not being boring ghost at the same time.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.