[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw grew up eating mac and cheese and strictly soda for 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>tfw grew up eating mac and cheese and strictly soda for 15 years doing irreversible damage to my body
I wish my parents made me eat healthy growing up, I had to switch to water and plants on my own terms. I still feel like I suffer from the effects of being extremely unhealthy
I wouldn't be surprised if it stunted my growth
>>
File: 1450499613356.jpg (171 KB, 475x700) Image search: [Google]
1450499613356.jpg
171 KB, 475x700
>>35306899
>irreversible damage
Unless you have diabetes or some other incurable illness you can definitely fucking reverse it.

Dig your heels in. Go buy some fucking vegetables and lean meat. Get on a low cal diet and hop on a fucking treadmill.

I fucking hate people who just give up before they start because "it's hopeless, I'm too far gone Dx". Stop being a faggot or kill yourself.
>>
>>35306899
I was cooking myself a healthy lunch since 12. Did you attempt to make a healthy meal for you? or does your parents bought no real food.
>>
>>35306928
i just got my mom to buy popeyes and pizza everyday
sometimes she made tacos
whats odd is both of my parents are gym people and health nuts that just didnt give a shit
>>
youa re fucking retarded
what kind of irreversible damage do you have?
>>
>>35307050
>>35306927
Are you guys really just going to sit here and say eating nothing but shit in the most important stages of development in your life is no biggie?
I'm guessing childhood obesity isnt that bad either they can just burn it off later xD
>>
>>35307063
Show me one confirmed source that says a kid that eats high cal sugary foods while growing can't become fit and strong and healthy as an adult.
>>
>>35307088
>I still feel like I suffer from the effects of being extremely unhealthy
>I wouldn't be surprised if it stunted my growth
Where? Where does it say that?
>>
>>35307128
I didn't quote the OP you retard. I quoted the dumb ass that insisted fat kids can't reverse the damage their dumb ass parents did.

Which the OP obviously counts as.
>>
>>35307158
If you smoke for 10 years
quit smoking
your lungs are still going to be full of tar and black
>>
>>35307174
>Smoking is the same as eating mac and cheese
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST KIDS.
>>
>>35307174
It wil slowly go away, actually. And the finer tissue can recover completely even after a decade. After 40 years on the other hand, not so much.
>>
>>35307174
actually yes
smoking is only bad if you smoke like 2 packs a day or smoke when you are over 50
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.