[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should you tell girls that you work out everyday or tell them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gubi.png (48 KB, 460x368) Image search: [Google]
gubi.png
48 KB, 460x368
Should you tell girls that you work out everyday or tell them that you work out for like 2-3 days a week?
>>
>>35306798
Tell them you work out as little as possible, so they think you have good genetcis(you dont)

btw

Han Solo is killed by his son, Kylo Ren. Luke doesn't say anything and has 30 seconds of screentime. Kylo Ren survives the explosion at the end, leaving it set up for him to be the villain in the next movie.
>>
>>35306804
What are you even talking about you weaboo faggot?
>>
Don't even mention it you retarded autistic kuck

>tfw no more dosney threads
>>
>>35306804
Ebin

but good genetics is a meme btw, I'm a naturally big guy arms and shoulder-wise but no one is gonna get proper pecs and abs by sitting on his ass all day, not even Chad
>>
>>35306798
tell them you do some pushups occasionnaly and play sports
I suggest surfing , bitches love buff surfers
>>
wii fit and zumba
>>
>>35306804
Haha, already watched the movie, faggot.
>>
>>35306804

Jokes on u idgaf.

Why is star wars so pleb bros? It has some of the shittiest lore and is so popular I don't get it.

I'm still gonna watch it in theaters tho.
>>
>>35306798
... Depends. Do you workout everyday or 3-4 times a week?
>>
>>35306941
erryday except Sunday desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.