[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A year ago I stopped comming to /fit/. Jason had just posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: blaha.jpg (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
7 KB, 100x100
A year ago I stopped comming to /fit/. Jason had just posted a video in wich he went trough a list of all the legal peptides he was gonna pump himself with to get focking juicy.

Today I visited his channel and he looks EXACTLY the same. What happened?
>>
File: bb.jpg (158 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
158 KB, 1000x747
He's a fatasfatass who cuts for 3 weeks, fails, declares he's recomping, fails at that, then bulks again x103029492
>>
>>35306750
He is the self declared official natty spotter of the youtube community who doesn't lift. He took steroids and forgot you actually have to work out for them to do anything.
>>
>>35306750
He's natty what do you expect? Wait you don't think you can actually be big, lean, and natty do you?
>>
>>35306784

pretty much /thread right there,

guy has NO discipline and has the gall to have a fitness channel on youtubes
>>
>>35306750
He always talks shit about his diet and his great results yet he literally never changes in appearance.

He's legitimately insane as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnL5ZqsL8cI
>>
On the subject of Blahahahaha, where did his beef with Dr Layton Norton, PHD stem from?
>>
>>35307007

Dr XXX, PHD

It's either or, friend, not both
>>
>>35306956
He was starting to look lean and tight during his divorce, probably to spite his ex-wife, then he met his new gf a week later and got fat again.
>>
>>35306784

what's sad is he doesn't even get any muscle while gaining weight despite all the gear.

He has smaller arms than legit natties who trained after 9 months.
>>
>>35307235
That's strange, right? Wide as a fridge, but relatively small arms.
You sure he's on gear?
>>
>>35309188
He tore one of his biceps off the bone from mixed grip deadlifts bro, his arms will never get big again
>>
Blaha is ex mercenary and worked as a spy for a brief period. He cant talk about his past for legal reasons.

If you went through what he went through you would be an autistic, fat welfare queen too.
>>
>>35309188

he talks about it ffs
>>
>>35310051
So did I, it makes your arms looked more peaked and round. Unless he tore his fatceps then he's fucked.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.