[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this fits to /fit/ but is there a way to get a d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Not sure if this fits to /fit/ but is there a way to get a deeper voice? I'm almost 2m tall but my voice is weak and tiny. Sometimes for example after I woke up or I woke up after drinking alcohol my voice sounds really deep.. how can I keep that?

Also this guy looks like 15 and has a fucking deep voice:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feLoilH2HQA
>>
ask /lgbt/.

im not joking - part of being a tranny is trainijg your voice to be more or less manly. they should be able to help you out
>>
>>35304742
talk with the bottom of your stomach
>>
Just constantly talk in a deeper voice when around others, not that difficult. Nobody can tell the difference between you pretending you have a deep voice and you actually genuinely having a deep voice, can they now? you fucking tall voicelet piece of shit.
>>
>>35304742
Sodium-Hexa-Floride
>>
>>35304772

> implying /fit/ doesn't have more LGBT+ people than /lgbt/
>>
How to Develop A Manly Voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU
>>
>>35304742
look up ftm vocal exercises. transgender men use those to help. or start taking testosterone. that'll lower your voice
>>
Smoke a pack a day
>>
>>35304965
>transgender men
>lower your voice
unclear on the concept, detected
>>
>Voicelets nebr lern
>>
>>35305034
the standard nomenclature is
trans man = ftm
trans woman = mtf

I know there's a good chance you're just a /pol/ack that wants an excuse to shitpost, but it's worth clearing up anyway
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (52 KB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
52 KB, 533x300
>>35304742
Go to lot of metal/hardcore gigs and scream. Or make your own hardcore group and be a vocalist.

Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj0UnN7jW1k

I used to have a really girly high-pitched voice. Lots of metal gigs left the consequences on my voice, and now its similar to the guy in the pic related and link.
>>
>>35305104
Pretty true
It wont give you a natural deeper voice, atleast I dont think.
I've always had a deep voice, like a baritone, hoever it wasnt as rugged or as 'gravelly' as I'd like, but after Hevy Fest it was a joocy, all the alcohol and metal to die for, certainly stepped my voice the fuck up, atleast till my throat healed.

>Those lyrics are lame as fuck though
>>
>>35305086
>I know there's a good chance
No, you don't know shit.
>>
>>35305086
Why not just call them what they are? A man that got a sex change is still a fucking man, doesn't matter how much makeup he cakes on or how many cocks he chokes on.
>>
Breathe with your balls
>>
>>35305143

I actually like hatebreed especially to lift to because the beat and tempo are at a good lifting pace. Their lyrics are pretty generic " I'm mad, you can't control my life, I'm a warrior" type shit. Does what it needs to, but not any deep message at all
>>
>>35305104

that pic just drips edgy
>>
The tone of your voice is determined by the size of your larynx which depends of your genetics and the amount of testosterone you were exposed at puberty, in my case is deep and masculine like my dad's, the only thing you can do is train your voice to sound clearer.
>>
>>35305360
Also I've had this voice since 15
>>
>yfw you are always going to be a feminine manlet compared to Peter Steele with his huge body, big dick, deep voice.
>>
>>35304965
>ftm
>men
Wew lad
>>
>>35305425
>tfw you'll never have a portable gym in your tour bus like Peter Steele had
>>
>>35305297
0/10
>>
>>35305425
>I don't wanna be me

fuck

if Peter Steele didn't want to be him, and he was a huge high-test alpha male, what hope do I have?
>>
>>35305554
Probably he found /lgbt/
>>
File: shitpost.png (334 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.png
334 KB, 800x450
>>35305297
>>
>>35305539
Not even bait, I'm being 100% serious. The thought that that post is seen as bait troubles the fuck out of me.
>>
>>35304742
breathe into your balls
>>
Everyone will know your faking your voice
>>
>>35305610
this. just live with what you have

there are some alpha motherfuckers with pipsqueak voices and nobody gives them shit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.