[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My forearms are so fucking skinny - what can I dooooooo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1450495393311.jpg (103 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1450495393311.jpg
103 KB, 540x720
My forearms are so fucking skinny - what can I dooooooo?
>>
File: nc5dvqh.jpg (245 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
nc5dvqh.jpg
245 KB, 498x750
I can't even wear a watch 'cause my wrist is wider than my forearms.
>>
>>35304064
Do some exercises that target them fucking curl faggot

>inb4 what exercises too retarded to google
Farmer walks
Hanging from a bar / rings for as long as you can
Wrist roller
>>
>>35304150

listen to this man

I had the same problem, genes bro. Even when my forearms started to beef my wrist still look teeny tiny. Such is life
>>
>>35304294
Yep, there's only so much you can do to help skinny forearms. Training them will add definition and make them look better but there really isn't much you can do to escape wristlet genetics.

Doing things like hammer curls, wrist roller, farmer walks etc. are all good ways to add strength and definition. Hoping that your normal lifts will work isn't enough for most people, you need to specifically target them.
>>
>>35304064

Train them. It's all you can do. Your wrists are probably also skinny but you just gotta deal with it and make the best out of it.

Stop complaining.
>>
File: PtvvSCD.gif (2 MB, 267x600) Image search: [Google]
PtvvSCD.gif
2 MB, 267x600
Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice.
>>
>>35304077
how the fuck is that possible
>>
Deadlifts overhand grip. Farmers walks. Static holds. Wrist curls.

FUCK captcha
>>
File: ironmind.jpg (95 KB, 362x291) Image search: [Google]
ironmind.jpg
95 KB, 362x291
squeeze 'em
>>
>>35304778
this, it's actually gonna build your forearms a lot if you manage to evade injury somehow
>>
>>35304778
These things tear my hands apart and don't feel like my hands are long enough to get a proper grip on them
>>
>>35304812
buy heavy grips, they are cheaper and are slightly smaller
>>
>>35304825
Do they do different variations of captains of crush? Its the metal that just tears the fuck out my skin alot worse than dumbells do
>>
>>35304839

Most decent grippers will have a knurled metal grip. Ones without that tend to either suck or be so light that they're rendered useless very quickly.
>>
>>35304839
Captains of Crush has the zenith but if I remember right those are weak shit, just buy gloves if you feel it's ruining your hands. I wouldnt recommend them tho
>>
I never really tried to train forearms but there was a time when my wrists were much larger than my forearm.

But I finish my legs/shoulders day with 3X15 heavy barbell shrugs (my standard dumbbells can't handle more weight and I only have one oly dumbbell) and then 3X15 heavy calf raises (somewhere between 60 and 70 lbs on an oly dumbbell, foot three inches off of the ground for dat dere ROM)

I do the shrugs and then immediately go to calf raises without pause. I alternate between the two exercises until I've done all three sets. Holding that heavy weight for 30 reps at a time (15 for shrugs, 15 for calf raises) has put a good amount of mass on my forearms.

Besides that, everything I own is adjustable so I'm constantly walking around with weights to re-rack.

You can do farmers walks or whatever, just make sure you have lots of volume where you're holding heavy weight and your forearms will grow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.