[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
So /fit/, how's your winter bulk going?

>break plateau and finally weigh 180
>get qt Asian gf
>get promotion at work
>happy

Also good feels thread
>>
>tfw couldn't go to the gym in summer and have to cut in winter
Truly the worst feel.
>>
>>35303638

why?
>>
>>35303656
What why?
Why it's the worst feel or why I'm cutting in winter
>>
Got mired whilst at the pub with mates

>Anon, have you been to the gym?
>Yeah, why?
>You're getting bigger m80
>Let's see you flexing
>Maybe I will, maybe I won't
>Ass fuck me
>Of course
>>
>>35304089
Why couldn't you go to the gym asshat
>>
>>35303638
If you ate at maintenance during the summer, you wouldn't have to cut. Basically, what you're telling us is that you have no self control and decided to binge while knowing you couldn't lift. I don't cut or bulk during summer, I maintain. You fucked up. If you think being able to lift would have changed anything your very wrong. You would've been fat regardless. Keep trying to rationalize your situation though. I'm sure it's helpful.
>>
File: 1362731508957.png (144 KB, 295x350) Image search: [Google]
1362731508957.png
144 KB, 295x350
>be white
>go on lunch break with qt black co-worker
>black thugs outside mean mugging me
>this happens every week
>waiting outside at hot dog stand
>black guy approaches her rubbing his hands together, "ayyyy girrrrllll"
>she grabs my hand and pulls me close
>"nigga is you stupid? you stare at us every week and can't tell we're together?"
>"pffft whatever"... he turns around and walks away

I hate living around blacks but she's pretty cool
>>
>>35304117
Shoulder injuries and sickness
I'll keep cutting and wait for next winter to bulk again
>>
>>35304146
I know, I know, I got lazy as hell.
Cut's been going pretty well though, another two months and I should be at 12 % bf again
>>
>>35304227
Fuckin up big time. You might as well bulk up until March, assuming you don't have a cool shirtless spring break planned out. If you cut in March and do a rapid fat loss keto diet, you'll be pretty lean by May.
>>
>>35303627
>Weighted 97.1kg yesterday
>making my debut in the highest team tommorow
>picked up a girl in a bar 2 days ago
>3other girls constantly messaging me
>family gathering tonight

December is my month tbqhwyfam
>>
We create our own reality by manifesting our thoughts. Your entire body responds, down to the cellular level, to positive thinking.
>>
File: 1438796676270.png (131 KB, 412x416) Image search: [Google]
1438796676270.png
131 KB, 412x416
dat feel after a fulfilling workout, inflated and feeling the growth
>>
>bulk going alright
>still lonely as fuck
>every potential relationship has ended badly
>want to cocoon mode for the rest of my life and just be alone
>constantly stare at my phone waiting for her to text me
>she probably gives less of a fuck about me
>can't sleep anymore
>gym closed for the week
>trying to keep it together
Christmas was supposed to be when I got everything together in my life. I don't look as good as I wanted to at this point and I don't feel anywhere as good as I wanted to. Probably will spend the next week depressed. I hope Santa brings me death for Christmas.
>>
Started bulking in August, when I was 71kg, now I'm 84kg, almost with the same bf, or just a little less fatty, so pretty good.
>>
>>35304174

pics of qt co worker pls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.