[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make social gains, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1448293475151.jpg (92 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448293475151.jpg
92 KB, 600x600
How do I make social gains, /fit/?
>>
File: 1448588886077.jpg (11 KB, 188x209) Image search: [Google]
1448588886077.jpg
11 KB, 188x209
do social stuff, duh
>>
>>35301961
The one best workout for social gains is rape!
>>
Same as muscle gains senpai. Repetitions, patience, perseverance and hope your genetics (psyche) were not very fucked to begin with
>>
where do i go for social gains, there is not a gym for it
>>
>>35301961

Go to latin dance lessons and whenever you see someone new introduce yourself and show interest/smile. Hold your head up. DO NOT LOOK AT THE FLOOR. Fake confidence if necessary. Tell yourself you are going there to make friends, not find a gf, it may help you ease
>>
File: oOyzG.jpg (215 KB, 880x1604) Image search: [Google]
oOyzG.jpg
215 KB, 880x1604
>>35301961
You're welcome.
>>
Read "The Game" by Neil Strauss.

Link to download: http://bookzz.org/book/699007/0cb0ce
>>
First, focus on yourself. Doesn't mean go cocoonmode, just that you dedicate yourself to building a solid base. Get in shape. Clean up your house. Get your education or career on track.
Ideally, get some wheels - a pickup and a motorcycle if you can afford it, but a shitty 1990 civic is better than nothing. Basically just eliminate the most important weaknesses.

Second, get a social hobby or two. Your WoW guild doesn't count. Join a frisbee team, a hiking club, or something similar. Coed is preferable but not required;
you're here to make some bros right now, so don't get distracted by women. The goal here is to get used to loosening up and relaxing in a social context, and to make some regular friends.
Start hanging out before and after the events - show up early and chat, stop for drinks with some of the group after events. You're probably years behind in developing your social skills,
but that's completely fine - you don't have to dominate the scene, just focus on being a good listener and being the guy people like to talk to and hang around,
maybe contribute a little to the conversation.

Give that about three months to get comfortable, then start seeing people more socially. You are now ready to start putting in effort with girls. PUA offers one really good piece of advice here -
if you're afraid to approach a girl, or you make excuses about "not right this second, just need an opportunity", then you need to go out and deliberately get rejected by 100 girls.
Sack up and deal with it. I promise, you're basically numb to rejection after the fiftieth one, but the pain of cowardice never stops. Go out with some guys to a bar and get shot down.
If they have tips, listen.
>>
>>35302286
put it in the trash desu

something half decent would be Book of Pook
>>
>>35302293

A lot of Chads aren't so hot. Some I've known are manlets, ass-ugly with pug noses, or have the unfocused gaze of a lifelong stoner. They still pull plenty of pussy, because they don't get hung up
and make excuses. They fear their own cowardice more than they fear awkwardness and rejection. They rely on the strength of their bros and their own confidence to succeed.
We aren't all created equal, so it comes harder for some than others. While you're whining about Fair and Inner Beauty, Chad is fucking your oneitis. So stop whining about it.

Once you've overcome your cowardice, get some female friends from your social group to help you revamp your wardrobe.
Chicks love to play dressup; it's their second-favorite thing after playing matchmaker. So you've got one or two female friends helping you fix your wardrobe, and they are off limits,
but they have friends who are single. Get them to set you up. Dates are fine, but I prefer group social environments. The risk that the new girl will prefer one of the other guys is,
in my experience, outweighed by the way you will outrank her in the social hierarchy simply by being there with friends you know well. If you can't take that, set up a blind date.
You'll probably have to go through ten or more before you can handle a first date without spaghetti, deal with it, Chad did it ten years ago which is why he seems so much better now.

Keep it casual. Meet the new girls for drinks somewhere. Wander around the area. Don't be afraid to touch her. Don't push for commitment. Amuse yourself first,
she'll be happier to feed off your positive emotions than to watch you dance to entertain her. Acting like she's gf material is too much pressure, don't do it.

You get good at dating surprisingly fast. Then you get good at hookups. And then, backwards but true, after that you start to get good at meeting girls. And then you're Chad.
>>
>>35301989
Muslim found
>>
>>35302294
What's better about it?
>>
Do promotion/sales work, thank me later
>>
>>35302286
That was an entertaining read for sure, but I don't know how that could help anyone.

>>35302294
this t b h f a m
or Models by Mark Manson
>>
i don't agree with internet people advice
just put yourself around people in normal non-contrived situations until you pick it up
that's the best way in my opinion
>>
>>35303558
It is,you learn about yourself better and what you want instead of getting over-memed
>>
>>35302307
This. I wouldnt call myself a chad but im very average looking and get pussy all the time just because its become a routine.
>>
Step 1: Leave 4chan
Step 2: Never come back
>>
>>35303609
severing the mental connection between me and this site as we speak
>>
>>35301961
Put all technology in an area where you can't easily access it.

So that means stop watching several hours of tv, browsing the web for hours on end, or fiddling with your phone.

Now you can either stay inside and watch the paint dry or go out and do something social to pass the time. If you pick the first choice then consider therapy/an hero/etc.
>>
File: IMG-20151205-WA0000.jpg (80 KB, 972x710) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151205-WA0000.jpg
80 KB, 972x710
>>35302099
That's good, but I can't dance senpai
>>
Just be out more. Put yourself in situations where you have to talk to people, and you'll get better at it.

I was always outgoing but still awkward at initiating conversation with strangers. After getting a job at a cafe on campus and chit chatting with customers I feel completely confident in any social situation with strangers. Its became the easiest thing in the world to strike up a conversation, all it took was a bit of practice

Pro tip - everyone, especially women, love talking about themselves.
>>
>>35303643
See you tomorrow.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.