[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ i started a diet and i have lost 6 lbs in 2 days is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 15896732.jpg (43 KB, 604x421) Image search: [Google]
15896732.jpg
43 KB, 604x421
/fit/ i started a diet and i have lost 6 lbs in 2 days is it dangerous to attempt to lose weight this fast?.
>>
2lb a week is healthy and a sustainable amount of weight to lose. granted if youre a hambeast youll probably lose more
>>
>>35300981

It's 90 percent water. If in 8 more days you are still losing 3 lbs per day, then you can worry.
>>
>>35300981
uh unless your diet consists of DNP then I'm tempted to say there's a wide margin error here, I've never heard of anyone losing weight that fast. did you weigh yourself at the same time of day?
>>
>>35300981
drink more water you aren't losing 3lbs of fat a day you're losing water weight
alternatively you're weighing yourself at different times. Be consistent; your weight varies throughout the day. Best time to weigh yourself is right after you wake up, before eating or drinking anything.
>>
>>35301011
>What is water weight
There was a 400 lb man who didn't eat for a month and lost almost 200 lbs. He is fine and I think you'll be fine op.
>>
>>35300981
This might be do to healthier foods reducing salt intake and thus dehydrating bloated tissues. Keep it up as this has a huge impact on metabolic increase. Once you start weight loss it gets easier, just keep moving and eating right. Dangerous weight loss will make you physically sick and cause kidney/liver damage and you will feel it. If you feel great then keep going. Make sure to get plenty of protein, vitamins, and omega fatty acids.

Salty foods will seriously bloat you 10-20 lbs depending on height and weight.

Source: not a doctor but in biomedical field
>>
>>35301011

my calorie intake over the past two days has been 500 with no sugar or salt drinking plenty of aquafina
>>
>>35301051

thanks =)
>>
>>35301011
I lost 20lbs in 10 days when I had a hepatatic liver, no appetite and alcohol on top of extreme exercise and lifting lead to dehydration, malnutrition, and potential kidney and liver failure.

Don't drink guys, at least not when you're depressed like I was.
>>
>>35301058
500 kcals a day?
what the fuck, that's just retarded. not only is it really unhealthy, it's not sustainable, you'll just go back to your old diet and get fat again.

eat at a 500kcal DEFICIT and make it a lifestyle. also read the sticky
>>
>>35301084
I agree, I went down to this intake at 270lbs and lost weight pretty quickly but it was hard to maintain mainly because of alcohol. It did show me that most of my calories were from alcohol and that i really don't eat enough because without beer/wine etc I would hit a bout 800kcals a day. This cannot be good in terms of future diabetis risks either.

Started to embrace eating a lot of good food, especially tuna, chicken, and green fibers like broccoli. Eating a bowl of broccoli or green beans will make you feel like a million bucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.