[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend says milk is bad to everyone because his body is unable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: dsfdsfdsf2.jpg (178 KB, 784x461) Image search: [Google]
dsfdsfdsf2.jpg
178 KB, 784x461
My friend says milk is bad to everyone because his body is unable to digest it, so his logic is "my body is superior because it detects how bad milk is desu senpai". Is milk bad?
Also, do you wear socks when you sleep?

He told me to ask in this place. Also, what's "desu senpai"? Google shows nothing.
>>
>>35300615
>my body is superior because it detects how bad milk is desu senpai
literally hitler
>>
>>35300615
Milk gives you cancer.
>>
>>35300633
>>35300636
Do you guys wear socks when sleeping?
>>
>>35300645
no I dont want my feet to be sweaty
>>
milk is... yeah it's pretty shitty.
Ideally, all your proteins should come from meat. The only acceptable dairy in whey
>>
>>35300645
Only when it's cold.
>>
>>35300654
why is milk shitty? source, I'm calling bullshit, I can digest milk just fine
>>
>>35300615
Milk is good for you
I don't wear socks
and, DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
Just don't be a shit skin
>>
>>35300645
Yes
>>
>>35300615
Milk is only bad in: 1) large quantities because of the butiric acid and female hormones 2) you're lactose intolerant.
If you do not fit in any of those categories, you're alright. Anyone who says otherwise is a cultist of either vegetarianism or paleo.
>>
>>35302076
I wear a couple of knitted socks.
>>
>>35300615
milk can be helpful in gaining weight.
Almost always, so sometimes I can take them off and feel the soft sheets.
Desu senpai means something-old person I respect.
>>
>>35300645
Wearing socks when you sleep stunts your growth.
>>
>>35302076
>female hormones
Not in an excessive amount, considering almost every food, besides the meat from male animals contains estrogen or an estrogen synthetic.
Considering the broad spectrum of testosterone fueling items in milk.
It is by far healthier for you if no added sugars or synthetics have been placed in it.
You should probably be drinking two glasses of milk a day.
>>
>>35302103
It means
>to be honest family

source: i spent 3 years in japan
>>
>>35300615
Milk is good in moderation, like most things. Dont be a tool and do GOMAD, thats to much calcium and thats bad for your bones desu
>>
File: milk.jpg (180 KB, 664x764) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
180 KB, 664x764
>>35300670

It has fats and dairy fats are... meh
it has a considerable amount of carbs, most of which are shitty. Fruits, oats, brown rice are much better carb sources.
Finally, the proteins in milk aren't complete, so your muscle recovery will be less efficient.

also, milk is processed, they don't pump it out of cow and then sell it. It's got anti-puss additives and other shit
>>
File: eggwhite.jpg (143 KB, 637x676) Image search: [Google]
eggwhite.jpg
143 KB, 637x676
>>35302175

Now if you compare with egg whites, the protein quality is much better. This type of stuff is what the vegan lifters never want to talk about
>>
>>35300615
desu: pronounced des, is how you finish a sentence in japanse.
Senpai is a polite way of adressing people of higher status or age in japense.
desu senpai is just a meme since it doesn't follow japenese grammer and is used to make fun of weebs.
>>
>>35302204
Img is egg whites, what about if you add te yolk? Pretty interesting stuff you got der
>>
>>35302175
"Not the best" is not the same as "Bad".
>>
Most of the world is lactose intolerant, the only people where the majority can digest dairy past puberty is white Europeans, which is a racial bonus achieved by fucking the Neanderthals into non-existence.
>>
>>35302108
Top broscience kek
>>
>>35302175
>The proteins in milk aren't complete
You are absolutely fucking stupid and wrong, kill yourself.
>>
>>35302175
>the proteins in milk aren't complete
whey protein and casein are both complete proteins with a high biological value (109 and 70).
>>
>>35302489

Have you ever tried a ''non-complete protein'' diet, such as vegan ? I guess not. Your gains are shit because your muscle recuperation isn't optimal.
Protein quality is a concept the average /fit/ faggot isn't aware of.
20g of peanut proteins is not the same as 20g of wild game meat.

>source: me, that has been lifting for 10 years and has tried most types of diet (keto, vegetarian, keto, paleo, vegan, etc...)
>>
File: highproteinmilk.jpg (12 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
highproteinmilk.jpg
12 KB, 540x540
Just switched to this milk. God tier macros.

(250ml)
ENERGY 542 kJ
PROTEIN 15.0g
FAT, TOTAL 3.8g
- SATURATED 2.5g
CARBOHYDRATE 8.8g
- SUGARS 8.8g
- LACTOSE 8.8g
- GALACTOSE 0g
DIETARY FIBRE 0g
SODIUM 68mg
CALCIUM 435mg
>>
>>35302541
the protein in milk is complete and of high value.

and there are complete vegan food sources with complete proteins. they usually don't have a high bio. value but they're complete (e.g. soy).

protip: you can combine different food sources to increase the bio. value of the protein in the combined meal...
>>
File: wn-low-fat-blueberry-kefir2.png (102 KB, 355x416) Image search: [Google]
wn-low-fat-blueberry-kefir2.png
102 KB, 355x416
Does anyone have anything to say about kefir?
I drink about a bottle every few days when I'm home from college. Mother is obsessed with probiotics.
>>
>>35302564

combining vegan proteins (brown rice + lentils, for example) is far from optimal. You end up with way too much carb.

Soy? That could be a whole different discussion, but fuck soy. Name a complete vegan protein source that's all (or almost) proteins (and complete proteins)
>>
He is just lactose intolerant
I used to be carbohydrate intolerant, but i found a way past it.
>>
>>35300615
If you are prone to inflamations milk (especially whole) will fuck your shit up. Also acne
>>
>>35302650
source on your BS
>>
milk is bad if you lack viking genes
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22643754
>>
>>35302659

not the one you replied to, but if you have acne and take dairy, I suggest you stop dairies. You will most probably notice less acne. it worked for me
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.