[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you fit guys go out and try to fuck bitches? im trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1370552748666.gif (2 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1370552748666.gif
2 MB, 267x199
do any of you fit guys go out and try to fuck bitches?

im trying to make an effort to go out and attempt to pick up chicks. i went to a bar last night and talked to some girls. i think im gunna go out again tonight. i dont really talk to the girls at the gym. i did at the other gym i used to go to but lately at this new one i havent had the motivation or something

where do the fit bros go to get their dicks wet
>>
Bars mostly, or just downtown in general. I live in a small town so it's easy to walk around the blocks and still see people everywhere having fun, easy to talk to them. But I don't go to pickup chicks, I just try and talk to whoever I want and I've met plenty of people doing so. You'll learn quite a bit socially if you talk to guys as well
>>
no man i got jacked to stay home and play wow all night

also don't fucking approach chicks at the gym unless you 100% know shes interested in you based on her body language
>>
>go out to get chicks
doesn't matter if you're muscular or not, if you dont have the height AND facial genetics, you're in for a depressing time.

if your ugly manlet (sub 6ft) with gains though, the best thing you could is talk to average or ugly girls and hope they aren't too repulsed by you.
>>
if you are an attractive guy who is in demand, you will find girls no matter where you go. bars work OK but actually i have some friends who are awesome with women in most scenarios and they still struggle at bars.

I think you've either got it or you don't
I never had game in my entire life and no matter how hard I tried I could never 'get it'. Girls pick up on this instantly since they deal with guys trying to get inside them all day every day

i'm just a regular guy, average job, average education, average income (though I feel like i am poor), have hobbies, go places a lot, make music, play in a band etc. and no matter where I have gone, women are unreceptive to me. I am past my prime now so it's as good as over for me I think anyway.

the few women i've been with have always chosen me and I've always had low tier women. I've never basically 'gamed' a girl and 'got' her. They've always been the aggressive ones and their friends singled me out and kinda 'decided' that we should hook up. There have been girls I've turned down, often that results in girls thinking I'm arrogant and think I'm too good for people (I'm not going to lie, years of depression, anxiety, low self-esteem have made me drop my standards pretty low and even now I am fit i still have them really low. last gf was fat, bad hygiene, teeth etc. but i felt like she was as good as i could do and i should be lucky to have her)

I seem to really be a magnet for ones with borderline personality disorder. After my last girlfriend and the horror we endured living together (fights every day over stupid shit, she is constantly asking where I'm going, who was that, etc. snooping through phone, computer, etc. wouldn't workout and lose weight just ate junk and watched TV. Even the girl at work she would freak out about, ask everything, stalk her Facebook etc.) I think I'm done with women

obviously i have some glaring flaws that keep causing this pattern but i can't see or fix them, oh well, such is life
>>
>>35300587
eh idunno dude. im an average looking guy. 23 years old 6 ft 185 just above average shape. ive got like 30 girls under my belt. some look like models, most are just average. i think its more about what comes out of your mouth than what your face looks like. the face will get them but NO ONE gets laid without saying at least a few things
>>
>>35300587
You need to fix the flaws in your personality that cause this man, its not your body, or women, or society.

Your post makes it sound like you aren't very assertive.
>>
>>35300771
> i think its more about what comes out of your mouth than what your face looks like

oh how wrong you are. they consider your face and height the second they lay eyes on you adn then they evaluate your words. it's never the other way around unless money is involved.
>>
>>35300771
I have nothing to say

>>35300808
Anxiety has killed my confidence no doubt. I have improved, but it's fake confidence. I'm not sure how to be assertive. I never have been in my life.
>>
bump;
curious as to how getting /fit helped you guys
>>
>>35300900
fake confidence will lead to real confidence if you fake it for long enough. fake it till you make it brieh.
>>
>>35301111
>i faked being a retard and somehow i ended up thinking and posting like a retard :^D

seriosly though, that fake until you make it advice is as worse as the just be yourself advice. people can see through your bullshit.
>>
>>35300771
>being satisfied with average
not going to make it t.b.h.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.