[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question. Why are there so many of you that promote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: amazingposition.jpg (86 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
amazingposition.jpg
86 KB, 500x667
I have a question.

Why are there so many of you that promote a PPL when its clearly suboptimal to full body and requires you to stay in the gym more?

Bitches, this scheme requires you to go to the gym 6xWeek. If you cut it down to 3xWeek and trained HARD in those gym sessions, youll have similar or better gains with less time wasted on going back and forth to the gym

>inb4 i love going to the gym

You know the gym isn't life right? I mean I dont give a shit if your family life is fucked up or you have no friends. 3xWeek is more than enough for an individual to get strong and jacked. With the extra time you can use it for so many other things:

>learning another language
>read about shit
>take up an instrument
>jelq
>go out with friends (or go out and make friends)
>homework
>help your parents around the house instead of being a piece of shit NEET

Man imagine how learning another language can increase better your life!

Fitness should only be a PART of your life.

B T F O P/P/L
T
F
O

P/P/L
>>
roids you idiot
>>
File: 1450410688072.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1450410688072.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
>being a piece of shit NEET
>>
I have a 4.0, speak Spanish and English fluently, snowboard on the weekends with friends and do a PPL routine
>>
>>35300462
Volume
I
L
U
M
E

Your shit fullbody programs are fine for getting strong at 3 lifts. If you want to actually look good, not so much
>>
>>35302011
this. yeah you can get strong.

but PPL gets you strong and aesthetic too
>>
>>35300462
It's more fun and gives you better aesthetics since you can focus more on isolation and volume, without compromising the basics.

I'm a NEET with plenty of time on my hands so going everyday isn't a problem and I still have time for anything else.

If I stopped being a NEET tomorrow, I'd probably go back to a full-body routine or do one of those PPL+one full-body day routines. [spoiler]Or just skip legs days[/spoiler]
>>
>>35300462
This image should come with a trigger warning, because everything I see it my dick gets triggered
>>
>>35302011
>>35302128
>>35302350
you do know that FB routines can have high volume too right? theyre not just 3x5

>>35302573
i know, i get so fucking hard dude
>>
>>35302011
I do full body and my program has a ton of volume t b h
>>
If you are a beginner, full body is enough for you. After that, if you want to have aesthetics, rows are not enough for your biceps anymore, OHP won't do for side / back delts, bench wont do for chest and so on.

You need more volume. You need exercises that let you target those small muscles for aesthetic proportions. If you just want to be muscular and strong, then full body programs are enough. But aesthetics are a different thing. Just go compare yourself to those who train PPL and they'll notice immediately how disproportionate you are desu.
>>
>>35302731
Post your routine
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-01-36.png (373 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-22-01-36.png
373 KB, 1080x1920
>>35302753
I did day 3 today, doing day 4 tomorrow.

Running Sheiko advanced medium load

Five stars, would recommend for people that aren't pussies
>>
>>35302808

Hey m80, firstly what app is that and secondly what number sheiko routine is that? Or is its actual name 'advanced medium load'?
>>
>>35302828
It's the Sheiko app on Android

It's a CMS-MS program that he made. Not sure which one, sorry friend. It's fun as fuck but you do shit like board press and use chains.
>>
>>35302573
the fact that i can't bury my face in that puffy cameltoe is causing me anguish. is this how fish feel when they know they should be in the water but all they can do is flop around on the dock?
>>
Your neber gonna make it son
>>
File: lolrekt.jpg (67 KB, 536x715) Image search: [Google]
lolrekt.jpg
67 KB, 536x715
>>35302849
Thanks mate
>>
>>35302908
You're welcome SOnNNNNnnNnN
>>
>>35302747
>rows are not enough for your biceps anymore, OHP won't do for side / back delts, bench wont do for chest and so on.
wait what? you did rows exclusively for your biceps? you did ohp and no laterals? wtf

>>35302808
boardshorts i know youre defending my opinion but I hate you, so please leave you insecure spic-lover
>>
>>35303087
>advocates for lateral raises
>racists
Small and weak as fuck detected
Faget
>>
>Unironically listing jelqing among list of self-improvement activities

Top fucking kek have fun with your broken dick
>>
>>35300462

I have a question.

Why do you care what I do with my life? We're all going in the ground anyway, focus on yourself, bro.
>>
>>35303122
Good reply lol. Get back to your 5'2" wetback, boardie

Does she Know you started roiding with only a year of training under your belt you insecure twat?

>tfw you're so insecure and awkward that you can't get a white girl
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.