[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help Me /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 555.jpg (51 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
555.jpg
51 KB, 361x501
/fit/ serious question.

I have never had defined abs but now I want them.

I've lost 100 lbs and have built some arm muscles.

Pic not so related.

However, the only equipment I have to work with are:
1. Eliptical
2. Weight Bench and weights of course
3. Exercise Ball
4. That pulley rack thing, I don't know...

Can you help me build a good exercise routine with this equipment?

Finally have a fit gf but I feel my body is not enough to keep her around.

I have 1 month until she gets back from holidays.

Really want to impress her.

I intend to workout once or twice a day in 30 minute stints (probably running in one of those stints).

Thanks.
>>
File: 111.jpg (17 KB, 483x350) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
17 KB, 483x350
Equipment I have
>>
File: 222.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
Another
>>
File: 333.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
This one
>>
File: 444.png (308 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
444.png
308 KB, 700x700
I have no clue what this is and no one ever uses it when I'm in the gym
>>
do sit ups
by working out your abs you make fat burn more in that area
>>
>>35297093
>>
>>35297184

Almost nothing on abs. Says I need 12% body fat.

I have more than that I'm sure.
>>
I'll bump for posting pictures of your equipment and a thorough post.
>>
>>35297263
That's a meme.

I was at 8% bf once and didn't have any ab definition. I had considerable core strength at that point too because I was running marathons.

It's all genetics. If you don't have visible abs at 12-14% you won't ever have them.
>>
>>35297389

That is some good insight.

I still have some belly fat to work on so I will do crunches of course.

But it's good to know if they don't show up that it may be okay.

All of my family are overweight, so nothing to compare to - I'm probably the only one even trying. That's partly why I was so fat to begin with.

>>35297366

Thanks.

I'm just lucky to have a fit gf again.

I went through a rough period of just getting what I could get for 2 years. The one before that was good but a liar.
>>
>>35297543
>I will do crunches for belly fat
No, you don't understand what I'm saying. You can't spot reduce with anything but lipo. If your genetics result in your body keeping the fat on your abdomen above all other places, you will have an undefined abdomen as long as you have body fat. There is nothing you can do about it. I had almost no fat anywhere else on my body as a marathon runner but had almost NO definition on my stomach simply because shitty genetics.

If you want fast, really fast fat reduction then go do 1-2 21d cycles of 250-500mg DNP and keto diet. Depending on how your body reacts to it, you could lose 1lb fat per DAY. It's also not illegal.

The only bad part is that if you fuck up and take too much because you're inpatient and didn't wait for the blood buildup, you die, so don't fuck up.
>>
>>35298322
> The only bad part is that if you fuck up and take too much... you die, so don't fuck up

T-thanks.
>>
>>35299430
Gotta take big risks to get big results.
Nobody wants to feel like shit for 6-12 months while they lose the 20-30 pounds they could have lost in a month on DNP.

It's no worse than steroids. Well maybe a little worse because if you take too much you will overheat to death and there is actually nothing that can be done for you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.