[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to discreetly test someone for autism without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (18 KB, 265x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 265x259
Is there a way to discreetly test someone for autism without their knowledge?
>>
is there a way to test someone for a soul without their knowledge?
>>
>>35296465
Autism has very specific traits. If you know what to look for you don't even have to talk to that person and/or his/her parents.

A simple example, an autistic children has almost always a strong attachment to metallic or rigid objects, like a can for example. It's a fetish object. He will bring around this specific object everywhere he goes.

And more stuff like that..
>>
>>35296465
Good job, you pass
>>
You could use a lot of metaphors and figures of speech and see if they seem confused.
>>
File: 1450431005173.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450431005173.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>35296465

i think making these kind of threads is a clear sign that you are the autist

your perception might be warped and the person you are trying to test is perfectly fine ... thats cause ur an autist bro haha
>>
>>35296465
See if they are capable of analyzing a hypothetical situation.
It read something like that in a sci-fi novel, where true AIs were separated from non-true ones.
>>
>>35296465
you just tested yourself and the test came out positive.

fucking loser autist shitstained cunt.
>>
Yawn in front of them.
Mirror neurons are what make yawns contagious, and a lack of mirror neurons is what causes autism
>>
>>35299726
Where did you find that out?
>>
Make them watch anime and if they enjoy it you have your answer ayye lmao
>>
yes, where is that when I need it.
>>
File: sallyanne.gif (39 KB, 308x440) Image search: [Google]
sallyanne.gif
39 KB, 308x440
Here it is.

An autist would say, "the box"
>>
Ask them if they post on /fit/
If they do, they have autism.
>>
just ask about vidya and anime
>>
>>35301852
Just beat me too it.
Anyways everyone is getting diagnosed with autism these days. It's more of a meme at this point than anything.
>>
>>35296465
Your fixation on outing this particular person as an autist is your autism.
>>
>>35299758
>>35299726

Not him, but he's right, my brother is low functioning autistic.

On the other hand, autism is an umbrella term for a ton of shit. E.g. my brother can't speak any language and has convulsive seizures a couple times a year.

Basically it used to kill me a little inside whenever y'all'd belittle the whole pandemic as a funny internet meme, but after a year there wasn't anything left to kill.

Enjoy your joke OP.
>>
>>35303690
Autism and AD(H)D are meme diagnoses to excuse letting your TV raise a kid then being surprised they can't interact with people appropriately.
>>
>>35305191
letting a TV raise your kid*

I cannot into syntax tonight apparently.
>>
>>35305169
boo fucking hoo
>>
>>35305202
Better bait would be suggesting that it runs in the family. Don't worry, you'll get better.
>>
>>35299726

kek .. its actually just a normal response

nice b8 tho
>>
>>35296465
Put 3 books of varying sizes out of order. See if they arrange them.
>>
>>35305220
You're a moron. The correlation is that autistic people lack that response.
>>
>>35299726
Where did you get this? I'm fairly certain mirroring/echoing is a sign of autism.
>>
>>35305753
Isn't it just human nature to mimic shit? Everything that you know is learned through seeing and then executing for yourself what you saw, right?
>>
>>35305798
For learning purposes, sure, but I mean things like rubbing your nose when a person you're interacting with does too, shit like that

Then again, inappropriate emotional response is definitely a sign of autism
>>
>>35305169
I'm sorry breh. I can relate to this, but for different reasons. It really kills your faith in people.
>>
Yes, ask them if they're discretely testing people for psychiatric disorders without any practical use or without being a trained professional.
If the answer is yes, then you've got an autistic person in your hands.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.