[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some Advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: MyDiet.png (640 KB, 716x976) Image search: [Google]
MyDiet.png
640 KB, 716x976
>Be fat since teens and getting fatter
>Parents give me shit for it (even though I literally lived on only their food and they are fat too)
>Friends give me shit for it
>Pretty much everyone that I've been closed to has given me shit for it
>Go to first semester of uni 3000 miles away
>Discover keto and 4 months later I'm only 15 lbs overweight instead of 40-50
>Come back home today for winter break
>Everyone notices and asks me what I did
>Just tell them I cooked my own food and didn't go into specifics (they think fat and cholesterol is the devil)
>Parents drive me home from the airport, ask me if I want some fast food
>At this point I have 0 sugar cravings and eat pretty close to 0 carbs a day so I say no thank you (couldn't do that 4 months ago)

>Come home and open fridge
>White Bread
>Rice
>Pasta
>Meat bathed in some sugary tomato sauce
>No wonder I was fat all of these years

>Too afraid to tell them I pretty much only consume fatty meat, cheese, eggs, and water and literally stuff myself every meal(used to eat some veggies but I do fine without them and they aren't worth what I paid for them in calories)
>However they will be mad if I spend my own money to by my own food but I refuse to eat their carby shit and get fat again
>I know they will give me shit if I tell them
>I plan on eating this way for the rest of my life due to the fact my health and energy is the best it has ever been in my life

Should I tell them I have fallen for the keto meme? My dad has T2 diabetes and high blood pressure and I strongly believe he could be taken off of most of his medication or completely reverse his conditions if he ate the way I did.
>>
>>35294748
Stop being a fucking pussy
>>
Out of curiosity, what does your daily meal plan look like OP?
>>
>>35294748
Filthy weabooooo degenerate scum.
>>
My dad just told me to "keep doing what I'm doing"

If only he knew what I was doing

>>35294760
If only it were that easy. I have to live and eat with them for at least the next 3 weeks and it would be really awkward if I told them all they were fat pieces of shit and would die before they hit 70 due to their highly refined carbohydrate filled diets (even though they did a similar thing to me)

>>35294787
I eat whatever I find in my fridge so usually:
-3 lbs of oven baked pork ribs (no sauce)
OR
-A bunch of eggs fried in butter with some cheese
OR
-(73/27) Ground beef fried in lard topped with cheese and slathered in mayo (I'll usually go th

On pay days I eat ribeyes fried in lard and topped of with butter.

When I want to save money I'll eat chicken thighs fried in lard
OR
baked chicken thighs

If I'm too lazy to cook I'll go to Jack in the Box and get like 10 Big cheeseburgers with no bun and no ketchup (don't like to do it though because they use vegetable oils, "american cheese" which isn't real cheese at all, and I heard they use onions in their mayo. In short I'm not sure of the macros and I believe vegetable oils are awful for you)

OR I'll order 24 traditional wings from a pizza place

I drink nothing but water. I used to drink a lot of diet soda when I was adapting to my diet but as I continued my sugar cravings lessened until I no longer wanted diet soda or anything sweet/startchy

>>35294852
I am none of those things. Go away /pol/
>>
I'm proud of you OP, but please do not avoid vegetables. Eat plenty of leafy greens and make sure to meet your fiber needs. Keto is low carb not no carb.
>>
>>35294748
>not eating veggies

what are micronutrients?
>>
>>35294865
Your diet sounds fucking terrible
>>
>>35295049
It's delicious and I can eat as much as I want with no bad health effects and without being fat so I'll stick to it

>>35294902
>>35294903
Why? I can get everything I need from meat
>>
>>35295078
But you're not getting everything you need. I just flat out told you that at the very least you need to get fiber, which you will not find in meat.
>>
>>35295078
a pure meat/fat/protein diet will eventually do srs damage to your kidneys/colon/liver

and as multiple anons have said, you're not getting a bunch of things you need to actually be healthy. you're not fat, which is a component of health, but not the only thing
>>
>>35295171
Fiber is not necessary, especially when you don't eat carbs

>>35295199
>a pure meat/fat/protein diet will eventually do srs damage to your kidneys/colon/liver
I don't believe this.
>>
>>35295243
Your diet would be much more presentable to your folks if you did eat vegetables.

But if you're set in your ways, I won't waste my breath to further the conversation.
>>
Op don't you know eating that much animal fats will kill you at 40. Also vegetable oils are not bad for you.
>>
>>35295078
>It's delicious and I can eat as much as I want with no bad health effects and without being fat so I'll stick to it

this whole thread is bait, op is retarded for falling for the keto meme. Thinking there are no bad side affects to your diet is fucking dumb.
>>
File: F4ICOgM.gif (1 MB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
F4ICOgM.gif
1 MB, 400x223
>>35295243
i'm sure you don't. it's ok, this is natural selection at work. hopefully you off yourself this way before reproducing
>>
>veggies
>not worth it
Negro if your goal is weight loss, veggies will get you full with low calories. They're perfect on a cut.
>>
>>35295243
Fiber is based. Don't ever fucking question that. I don't give a fuck if you keto, vegan or some other hipster 'look at my fucking diet' routine.
>Not understanding how insoluble fiber is essential for gut muscle integrity
>not understanding soluble fiber being fermented into propionate and butyrate has a cascade of health benefits
Ignoramus, please stop posting
>>
File: 1449773797005.jpg (59 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
1449773797005.jpg
59 KB, 381x424
>>35294748
Do you honestly think a diet consisting of fatty meat meat, eggs, and cheese is remotely healthy?
No fruits or veggies?
No fiber?
No whole grain complex carbs?
>mfw
>>
Lmao op is condemning his parents for their diet giving them betus but his diet is going to give him a heart attack. You're also going to get gut rot for never eating fiber and tons of lard/cheese/red meat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.