[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is LSD good for gains? My experience: I used to skip sessions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14
File: 70824_700b.jpg (79 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
70824_700b.jpg
79 KB, 497x640
Is LSD good for gains?

My experience: I used to skip sessions left and right but ever since dropping acid 6 months ago I haven't missed one lifting session.

LSD let me see the importance of lifting and having respect for my own body. I plan on dropping again to gain more insights.
>>
I've been dropping acid fairly often over the past few months and I notice no hangovers whatsoever. Also, I can eat just fine meaning I don't miss my calories. I'd say it's the least demanding psychedelic so fine to take after lifting as well. Have fun dude!
>>
LSD is irrelevant to gains.

If you gave a shit about your psychological well-being, you'd know full well that psychedelics aren't meant to be used more than a few times every year.
>>
>>35294860
This, savve it for a few times a year, anything that messes with your doapmine production should be layed off while things restore to normal, Evven too much pot can really mess up your dopamine production after a while. (not trolling, I drop and smoke)
>>
LSD is fine if youre doing it once or twice a month....what fucks with your training is when you introduce other chemicals like coke/drone/speed/ket etc etc..even smoking...vaperizer if you really do need to smoke.

i go out once a month and do pretty much above...but it fucks me for quite some time....
>>
Whats a good cartoon dose for shrooms?

I just wanna watch some adventure time the way the creators intended but without the psilocybin mindfuck and painful introspection.
>>
File: H8m98k3.gif (518 KB, 625x281) Image search: [Google]
H8m98k3.gif
518 KB, 625x281
Anyone tried to microdose LSD?
>>
File: 1449777899164.jpg (220 KB, 970x840) Image search: [Google]
1449777899164.jpg
220 KB, 970x840
Listen you silly fucks, you can take psychedelics and get plenty of gains. But these things are SACRED. You can't just take them nilly willy whenever you feel like it. Like THIS >>35294860 anon said, you should only take it a few times a year. For this is an experience you should not take lightly.
>>
I used to do psychedelics as often as possible. I would be doing them every weekend at one point.

Now I can't even smoke weed without getting bad flashbacks of my bad trips. I start losing my sanity on most mind altering substances.
>>
>>35295326
>I start losing my sanity

what does this feel like?
>>
>>35295306
omfg thats fucking hilarious. Rogan is a silly goose
>>
>>35295337
Fucking terrible. I begin to question whether my subconscious thoughts influence the world around me and how people treat me. I start to think my other senses control what my vision sees. All sorts of shit that sounds awesome until you begin experiencing it way too often
>>
Enjoy having no appetite for your 12 hour trip.

Gotta eat big to get big

Also if you want to die try LSD on a DNP cycle. Was fun
>>
>>35295370
>Also if you want to die try LSD on a DNP cycle. Was fun
Story?
>>
File: 1383670564001.jpg (26 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1383670564001.jpg
26 KB, 400x388
>>35294955
at least from my personal experience shrooms even at low dosages easily cause mindfuck, I've done movie/tv-show/anime marathons at LSD dosages between 50-150ug, any higher than that and at least when it's going up it's very hard to concentrate and understand much at all from the show.
>>
>>35295370
>LSD on DNP
why
>>
>>35295417
This is disappointing, all I can get hold of is shrooms.

Even 1 dried gram?
>>
>>35295359
Sheeeet,I get this too many times when smoking weed unless am in a perfect enviroment with best mates.
>>
>>35295468
i guess at low dosage like that shrooms could do fine, it's just my personal opinion that LSD goes much better with watching movies and tv-shows, especially cause shrooms got the nausea even at lower dosages and at least I can't "get inside" the story as much while on shrooms as I can on LSD.

Usually on LSD I can marathon through shows/anime throughout the whole trip without losing much interest other than for a while when going for the bathroom/getting food/smoking etc. while on shrooms I've lost interest quite often.

The effects could be different for other people so go ahead and try and see what happens, not like you could lose much.
>>
>>35295497
so you need to be on 4chan to smoke weed?
>>
>>35294955

I always found 2-2.5g to be a "fun dose". very mild hallucinations, euphoria (no fedora), music/vision enhancement, etc. all the good stuff. And you'll be in full control. That of course depends on the potency of your shrooms. If they are not regular cubes then you should take less.
>>
>>35295224
ever hear of Gwern of gwern.net?

he did a blind trial on himself and it did nothing. his tests on creativity and stuff actually were lower on LSD microdose over placebo

I don't think it's really valuable in true microdoses. threshold doses (like maybe 50 to 100mcg), maybe. but that's something different. and I would use that more like an occasional use nootropic, and I think there's better drugs/supplements for that purpose.
>>
Any1 here ever candyflipped?
>>
>>35295676
Ill do it later, get off my back you fuckin' dick.
>>
>>35296161
What
>>
>>35295359
I had it the same, worst part went away after 6months of no use. The thing is though that your subconscious thoughts kind of do influence the world around you, atleast the result is indistinguishable. You must change your thought patterns.
>>
>>35295535
10/10 would laugh again
>>
>>35295497
I also get this, I've never done Psychedelics besides Salvia though. And my Salvia trip wasn't spiritually meaningful. But if I smoke weed, I usually feel weird unless I'm in a sunny area and having a good time. Funny part is that I used to smoke a lot in high school, and then once I got to college it changed.
>>
File: datura.png (70 KB, 1016x620) Image search: [Google]
datura.png
70 KB, 1016x620
>>
>>35294879
Dude shut the fuck up you have no idea what you're talking about lsd affects seretonin, it doesnt directly affect dopamine.
>>
>>35295306
Jesus that has got to be the worst fail meme ever posted.
>>
>>35295468
Half eighth at least mate
>>
>>35294860
once a month is optimal, brah
actually anything harder than weed and beer is fine once a month
except heroin ofcourse
>>
>>35298646
Think mdma requires longer breaks
>>
People forget that if you dabble in drugs, you WILL get burned. It's more a matter of when instead of if.

Everyone I know who does drugs have suffered from it, including myself. I have at least 7 friends/acquiantances who have suffered psychosis from drugs.

It affects different people in different ways of course, but you WILL suffer negative consequences.

With that said I do partake.
>>
File: file.png (4 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4 MB, 2048x1536
>>35295468
i get my shit from [email protected], just message and ask

>>35298832
not everyone is a retard with no self control
>>
What's the best drug for someone wanting a more spiritual calm experience ? I've done platue 3 dxm before but without a bit of weed it's pretty unpleasant.
>>
>>35299236
low-med dose of lsd or shrooms should do the trick
>>
>>35298646
What's wrong with heroin once a month? Chipping is more common than most people think.
>>
>>35295676
yes, 10/10 would recommend in proper setting
>>
>>35299747>>35295676

Can you explain more? Hoping to do this once I'm more comfortable with psychedelics.
>>
File: 1436974964182.png (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436974964182.png
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>35299002
>>
File: King Worm.jpg (105 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
King Worm.jpg
105 KB, 848x480
You might gain some insight at best, but even then the value of said insight isn't anything spectacular. I just watch cartoons on them.
>>
Where do most people get drugs? My dealers are notoriously shit around my town.
>>
>>35299894
i bet thats the only time your tip has been submitted to anything
>>
>>35295306
man that picture is perfect and your post to go with; just great. I read it in rogan's voice and it really matched. kudos to you anon
>>
File: 04.jpg (37 KB, 340x454) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
37 KB, 340x454
>>35298832
For every down there is an up.
You can wallow in self pity or you can figure out ways to overcome the mental obstacle bestowed upon you and in overcoming that challenge you find yourself in a position of ascesis, stronger for the adversity.
Embrace that pain and those lows but if you lose faith in those swamps of sorrow there will be no one there to guide you back. The system will take you even deeper into the muck.
That is a lantern you must light yourself but once lit you will find there is no path in sight.
The only way out is to choose a direction and press forth ceaselessly. There is always a meadow for the one who will not be slowed or stopped, for the one with true knowledge of self.
Read these words and know.
>>
>>35299952
>>35299002
>>
>>35294860

This is pretty spot on

Psychedelics can be a very useful tool, if you know how to have self control
>>
>>35296477
"I have no brother"
kek
>>
>>35300019
Underrated
>>
>>35299952
darknet
>>
loving all this broscience guys
>>
File: Tip_fedora.gif (19 KB, 120x184) Image search: [Google]
Tip_fedora.gif
19 KB, 120x184
>>35300094

>being this enlightened
>>
>>35299002

scammed anyone yet? lol
>>
File: 13857818787.jpg (14 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
13857818787.jpg
14 KB, 400x449
>>35298646
nothing wrong with heroin either if you have a non-addictive personality

i've tried aww kinds of shit and everything i've liked i've done again when i felt like it and had the chance, some stuff I've used a lot more than others but never was the drug usage problem to me in any way

i even smoke on/off without craving for cigarettes much at all even if I don't smoke for a week

>mfw haven't used anything in a few months coz gotta focus on my gains
>>
>>35296534
>implying you know what causes the effects of hallucinogens yet

wew lad, you're ahead of the scientists
>>
>>35301528
>nothing wrong with heroin

nah
>>
>>35299885
don't know if you'll still see this but here's the lowdown from my experiences:

1/2

1. If at all possible don't do it by yourself. I've candyflipped several times with other people and once by myself. It helps a lot to have someone to talk to not just because you love to talk when you're rolling but also to help smooth out any roughness in the trip aspect. also massages are bomb as fuck no homo.

2. Setting is vital. Don't do it anywhere you're not totally comfortable and free from disturbance. Back in the day my friends and I would rent a shitty hotel room for the night but it got the job done when we were still living at home. The important thing is don't be anywhere you might get messed with because you'll probably be so fucked up that you can barely move.

3. I would highly suggest that you have experience with both LSD and MDMA before doing them together because it's a different animal. Not a totally different animal, but when you put them together it's pretty intense.

4. I like to go pretty hard in the paint so I usually dose around 200-300ug of LSD and 200mg of MDMA. Some people might prefer a little more relaxed and laid-back experience but I kind of like not being able to do anything but lay down and feel absolutely amazing for a while. If you don't want to go that hard try 150-200ug LSD and 100-150mg MDMA.

5. Get a playlist before you drop because God knows you won't be able to think straight once you start.

6. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you'll discover some great truth about yourself or life. You might and if you do then that's great, but this will probably just be a "fun" type thing. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that though. All in all candyflipping is probably my favorite drug experience bar none and I've done a lot of shit in my time. It's a great stress reliever and leaves you feeling refreshed for quite some time after.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1419361511651.jpg (40 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1419361511651.jpg
40 KB, 668x712
>>35301528
then again on the flipside after knowing my drug usage the people around me, even people who have never done drugs before have started using drugs and it has gotten slightly out of control for them, even if I recommend them not to do or try them

then they start getting more interested in drugs and after that all they talk about is drugs drugs and drugs
>>
>>35301528

>nothing wrong with heroin either if you have a non-addictive personality

yeah but you have to roll the dice on that one to find out, most people would rather not take the chance of ruining their life for a few highs.
>>
>>35301559

2/2

7. Make sure you stay hydrated and not too hot or cold. This should go without saying but sometimes you can forget in the moment.

8. Most importantly, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAKING. Don't get stuff from in person dealers unless you know and trust them. If I'm doing something like MDMA or LSD I always get it from a trusted source on the darknet. Don't go trying to candyflip on shitty pills your dealer's friend gave you or some sketchy "acid" tabs.

Hope this helps. If done right then it's an incredible experience. Good luck and stay safe. Remember to always be responsible with your usage.
>>
>>35301567
yeah you probably have to figure that one out before you try any stronger drugs
>>
i did acid once when I was in a really dark time in my life.
severely depressed, shit job, relationships crumbling, etc, etc.

Went to a rave out of boredom.
Found a friend who was dealing some. decided what the hell, first times for nothing

I felt an incredibly good body high, almost too overwhelming at times
everything was shaking and moving and bleeding and splashing around, the walls melted, etc.
i became extremely social and nice and danced with this girl. what happened in 10 minutes felt like 30 hours and I fell in love with this girl dancing in front of me.

near the end of the body high where i felt more calm, the mind high was still present and suddenly I felt like tossing away all my bad habits
tossed away drugs, bad food and my shit job as well as people who dragged me down
took up lifting, cooking, new job, etc etc

Tldr: acid changed my life
if you feel in a dark time, maybe you should try some
>>
>>35295306
Who's this Rogan guy?
>>
>>35301590

Drugs can create the illusion of connectedness that has been riven from us in modern Western society. Sometimes this connectedness makes you go "wow, now I get it" and it doesn't go away.
>>
>>35301590
Yeah well i did acid once at a terrible time of my life and had the worst trip of my life that left me with lasting (negative) effects.

Maybe if I was depressed for no apparent reason it would've been alright but it wasn't a meme depression.

You shouldn't assume that others will have the same experience as you, it's always better to go into a trip with a good set + setting.
>>
>>35301613
i mean its not really a bad thing, it made me more introspective and caring about myself
>>
>>35301613

What do you "get" now?
>>
>>35301634
I get extroversion and empathy. The comfort of having and wanting people around you. On a deeper level, I feel connected to other humans.

Jonathan Haidt talks about drugs like LSD flipping the "hive switch" a lot. He seems correct to me.
>>
>>35301649
kek, when was the last time you tripped?
>>
>>35301657
months

if this is brain damage, I welcome it. take an awl to my cerebellum, doc.
>>
>>35295224
Isn't LSD already micro dosed? As in ug/dose? Maybe it should be called nanodosing, or picodosing
>>
>>35298608
ive tripped HARD and freaked out on half an 8th
but then again it was potent shit, combined with lots of hash, a few whippets, and a mild maoi
>>
>>35301582
What timings do you suggest? In terms of taking which drug when
>>
>>35298832
or maybe you only hang out with neet fukkos with underlying issues (predispositions to psychosis, lack of respect for the substance, and improper mindset)
>>
>>35301750
µg
>>
>>35301561
why must this happen?
>offhandedly mention i smoke and do aderall my freshman year of college
>have indian bitch sneak into my room and ask where to buy a kilo
>this bitch has never smoked
>asks for a kilo
mfwidhaf
>>
File: noodlesmax.jpg (64 KB, 570x350) Image search: [Google]
noodlesmax.jpg
64 KB, 570x350
>>35300094

damn
>>
>>35301793

I usually drop the MDMA around two or three hours after dropping the LSD. Play it by ear, basically when you feel like you're about to reach peak on LSD take the MDMA so you can overlap the peaks.
>>
>>35301985
that has nothing to do with my post fuck off
>>
>>35302190
sorry meant to reply to
>>35301791
>>
>>35302190
He missquoted friend
>>
>>35294198
LSD is one hell of a drug.
>One time I couldn't move speak or see for 3 hours (only patterns) and hear people talk sometimes. (@300mcg)
>One time I thought I was stuck in another dimension because I lost the meaning of time. (@230mcg which I suspect was overdosed)
>One time I could feel and see other parts of the room, sound became something I could touch and which would glide around the room, essentially I forgot I was a person. (@180mcg)

Also I think I am quite susceptable to the effects because in trip reports these effects usually occur at dosages beyond 400mcg and I know for a fact it's real LSD (Had it tested and also lots of prior experience with lsd and other hallucinogenics).
>>
>>35303937
What was your BMI/build/weight when you took 350ug? I did 350ug my first time and had a cruisy trip. Not too over the top but still pretty decent. At that time I was roughly 100kg with probs 25%bf.

I know it was LSD cause we had a test kit and of the 8 of us who dropped, 3 were seasoned psychonauts. Each tab was 175ug and I had 2 tabs while the others had 0.5-1 tabs ea and they all had varying experiences.

Some of the skinnier guys had pretty potent experiences on 0.5 and 1 tab respectively, where most of the medium build guys had some pretty decent ones.

Would you say BMI/build/weight has anything to do with the intensity of a LSD Trip?
>>
>>35304288
No because one other friend also took the 300mcg dose with me and he was feeling it pretty heavily but he was still able to function.
I do think Height/weight/bf matter, but not too much. I think somehow I just have a low tollerance for LSD effects, on the other hand I have a higher tollerance to 2cb (effects wear off after 1,5-2 hours compared to 3-4 for my friends). So I think it's all to do with variations in enzymes responsible for breaking down of the substances as well as variation in target receptor density.

My height is 176cm, weight 77kg, so a BMI of around 25 (13% bf).
I have done a dose of 75-120mcg lots of times where I just experienced the normal effects you would expect from lsd. (bright colours, some moving of walls and change in perception of distance/height, euphoria, different way of thinking about stuff etc.)
>>
>>35301750
Hah that's true, never thought of that
>>
>>35299002
Just use dark net markets like everyone else, so you don't get scammed
>>
>>35301791
Not that guy but, do LSD first then MDMA a couple hours in. Don't want to be coming down while still tripping, or you could try redosing MDMA as you go
>>
>>35296477
>Taking datura ever
Fuck that, not unless I'm ready for my loony bed in the psych ward
>>
>>35299236
Have some dxm experience, its so dirty compared to LSD. Give it a try sometime, you will enjoy and might even gain something from it
>>
>>35299941
What no? If you have the right mindset going in it can be a very valuable tool. I have friends who have been able to use it break past their mental barriers to accept and solve their problems. I personally felt on the verge a couple of times but have yet to actually focus and try it in that context
>>
>>35295370
This is why you smoke weed inbetween.
>>
>>35301590
It unfortunately doesn't work that way for a lot of people. Dropping in a poor mental state can lead to bad trips.
>>
>>35304597
The hell is datura tho?
>>
>>35295370
>2015
>still using dnp
lmao
>>
>>35301590
The fact that people have experiences like this in an uncontrolled setting with a bad mental state blows my fucking mind. I felt like I was going to die repeatedly on my acid trip even though I was in a controlled environment and had a decent mental state. Even though it was a year and a half ago it completely changed the way I think and not in a good way
>>
>>35305218
Datura is a deliriant, which IMO is the least safe of all the drug categories you can do. On LSD, if you do have visuals, you can tell that they are fake. With deliriants, all the hallucinations you have seem real. A common one is spiders. Pretty much you get trapped in a dream world while the real you does insane things on autopilot. You might think that the story posted about Datura is an exaggeration, but comparing it to some of the trip reports I have read, it just seems like the typical Datura trip.
>>
Drugs are degenerate!
>>
What the fuck, I try and talk about experiences I've had with dmt and acid on /x/ or other boards and get told to fuck off, but /fit/izens are cool like that?!? Anyone here use mescaline? I actually grow my own san pedro's to keep it renewable and it's much cleaner than buying acid from an unknown source. Anyone use dmt before? I've had some epiphanies while on trips and it's even helped me work out trials in life (mother dying, and epiphany is for me purpose in life is to have a hard life, hard mind, and strong body and morals)
>>
>>35308124
On a side note, watching stuff like the human planet on lsd made me really want to get in touch with mans roots, it lit a spark to go outdoors more and there's more to life than work and sleep, all these people sharing the same sky.
>>
>>35308124
Fuck yeah, that's why I love this board. Also I have yet to try DMT or mescaline. Both on the bucket list. How would you compare to LSD?
>>
>>35295306
Rogan go home your drunk.
>>
>>35310989

This
>>
>>35309470
Lsd
You can still know who you are, you know your tripping
Dmt
Holy shit ego death, you know you tripping but it's a vague idea, normally people see a lot of other alien worlds or commune with other spirits or beings.
Mescaline
All natty baby, still used by Native Americans in religious ceremonies, light doses some would say it's a "party drug" and it does have some similarities to ecstasy, but I've used it to make the relationships I have much stronger, you don't fear what your saying and you know what to say and your kinda the epitome of confidence, there's no paranoia or fear, and people can't tell, I actually went to a marine corps ball on a trip and no one knew. Higher doses and you get the traditional psychadelic trip, visuals and a trip mindset, everything becomes hi def, if you were to go for a hike I'd reccomended mescaline, it'll make it into a deeper more meaningful experience.

And last of all this is all through my eyes others may have different reactions and I think everything should be taken with a pinch of salt, but one last thing you can find and buy San Pedro cactus most anywhere, at least in Cali, Home Depot, neighbors lawns, you just gotta know what to look for.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.