[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where were you when JM was kill Someone screencap please Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 499x613) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 499x613
where were you when JM was kill

Someone screencap please

Also when I'm sumo deadlifting should the bar be scraping my shins or no? I usually get marks on them and sometimes they bleed if I'm not wearing long socks and I want this to stop

Any tips?
>>
>>35294013
>>35293372

JM getting BTFO
>>
>>35294015
This is the biggest multi-thread coalition of samefagging I've ever seen in all my time on /fit/
>>
>>35294013

The bar should always scrape your shins.
>>
>>35294020

but the thread has 94 unique IPs
>>
>>35294020
183 posts, 94 ips, first half of thread is JM responding to trolls

Seems legit 2 me famm
>>
>>35294028
Yeah, and 178 posts. Combine that with the fact that every single reply was consistently 2-3 minutes apart and that it wasn't funny in the first place and you get: samefagging
>>
>>35294059

nice try JM
>>
>>35294059
JM's bench is literal shit and he's into niggers how is that not funny?
>>
>>35294064
>nice try JM

Look I don't give a shit about whoever the fuck that is or his gf I just can't possibly grasp that there's not samefagging for such reaching, reddit-tier humor
>>
>>35294076
You don't know JM and how big of a narcissistic faggot he is

That's why you don't think it's funny
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.