[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me enrage you real quick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
Hey /fit/, I came across these "motivational' images on Facebook.

Prepare yourselves.
>>
>she is not oppressed because she was forced to cover her head from a young age
>she is oppressed because you tell her she's oppressed
>literally woman logic
>>
who gives a shit? get lost faggot.
>>
>implying this was ever an issue
>>
>your sexuality isn't correlated with your self respect
>what is psychology
>>
>>35293569
>Whitney could just have lost the weight in a couple of months if she wasn't such an undisciplined cunt.
>>
>lesbianism is just as natural as your daughter falling for the boy next door
>>
>>35293577

I may be /pol/, but this enrages me far more than the fat cunt in the first pic.
>>
>the effect you have on people around you is not your responsibility
>fuck everyone else
>>
>>35293597
>>lesbianism is just as natural as your daughter falling for the boy next door
It is, though.
>>
see >>35293612
>>
>>35293618

Except it, just, factually, isn't. This is so beyond discussion, looking at the most basic of biology, that I'm not gonna bother explaining it to you.
>>
>>35293612
>>35293597
>>35293588

Some People in my hometown translated these into german and hung them up around city.
All that rage when I bypass them when driving to the gym.
>>
>be depressed
>instead of improving your life, take to destroying your own body
>get called brave by feminists
>>
What I don´t get,
if it is my business how I dress, fuck or Shave... then why is it so wrong to find that disusting, I mean isn´t it my business what I like and what not?

>>Woman Logic
>>
File: 1436160206847.gif (2 MB, 372x347) Image search: [Google]
1436160206847.gif
2 MB, 372x347
>>35293569
>>35293639

I'm moderately enraged by these.

They are a good example of this new culture we live in, where failure, gluttony, laziness and simply being a minority are praised above hard work, dedication, consistency or achievement.

But what can we as a society do about this, besides bitch on 4chan? I don't see a way out.
>>
>>35293597
I'm a lesbian personally but this one is warranted. Now that it's cool and quirky to be bisexual/"queer"/pansexual/whatever, every teenage girl is trying homosexuality. 99% of the time it is actually a phase and they only like dick
>>
File: 1450146764613.png (226 KB, 370x506) Image search: [Google]
1450146764613.png
226 KB, 370x506
>>35293606
why tho?
>>
>>35293642

I love how they say she "had depression" as if it's a virus you catch and can't do anything about.

I was depressed for years after high school, you lazy self-righteous cunts. I didn't cut my fucking arms. I didn't whine to everybody. I got down to work, improved every aspect of my life, and lo and behold, I haven't felt depressed since like 2011.

Telling people depression is something you can't grab control of is causing tremendous damage to kids who are struggling with it. Instead of helping them find ways to fill their time with activities that make them happy and make social advances, you treat them with pity as if they had fucking cancer.

Fuck you.

Yes I am enraged, good going OP.
>>
>>35293664
>But what can we as a society do about this, besides bitch on 4chan? I don't see a way out.
Praise the values you admire wherever you see them, never bother talking down people who are crap.
>>
>>35293631
Whatever you say.

I'm afraid to imagine what's going on in your brain, but you've probably defined "as natural" as "as prevalent" or some equally retarded twist of logic.
>>
>>35293577
Honestly I don't mind immigrants but if you're going to move to another country for fuck's sake assimilate into their culture
If your crummy culture was so good it wouldn't have turned your country into a hellhole you have to run away from in the first place
Ditch that shit
>>
File: 439724_v1.jpg (25 KB, 525x408) Image search: [Google]
439724_v1.jpg
25 KB, 525x408
>>35293642
Cutting scars are pretty attractive to me.

Probably because I also have them and can relate...

That image is dumb as fuck tho. Bleeding all over the bathroom floor isn't brave, it's sickening.
>>
>>35293612
Fuck them, truly
Let granny wear what she wants
>>
>>35293569
>>let me enrage you

Then you have to do a little better than this
>>
>>35293681

Because, in about a quarter of the world, girls are taught from a young age that they are to be ashamed of displaying their beauty, that they are the devil's instrument for luring men into sin, and that they will literally burn in hell if they act on their natural impulses to attract males.

The hijab is the prime symbol of this oppression (in this case, the word actually means something), and the only reason women would wear it is due to the conditioning they had ever since they learned how to walk. Has a woman who does not come from this culture of shame decided as an adult that she wants to wear a scarf on her fucking head 24/7? No. Therefore it is only an illusion of choice, outlined by the conditioning they went through as children.

>>35293732

Males copulating with females is the only natural form of sex. That is not to imply that other forms of sexuality are wrong or immoral, just a blatant state of fact that is somehow lost on today's generation.

>inb4 example of animals being gay
>>
>>35293569
>10 years
>No result
Fucking christ.
>>
>>35293791
>Males copulating with females is the only natural form of sex

>inb4 someone claims that their attraction to traps is perfectly natural and healthy in every way
>>
>>35293569
It's... not enraging at all?
Boring, really.
Can I have a cup of RAGE, pretty please?
>>
>>35293577
This.

Such stupidity.
>>
>>35293734

>this

I'm sick and tired of all these "proud Armenians", "proud Turks" and "proud Albanians" living in my country and completely disregarding its culture.

Nigger, if you're so proud to be Albanian, go the fuck back to Albania and stop traumatizing my children by butchering lambs on your front lawn while singing your retarded folk songs.

The world needs to accept the fact that some cultures are not worth saving and should assimilate into better ones for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>35293829

And I love how her name is Susan, as opposed to an Arab name, because let's all embrace Islam and all its wonderful aspects.
>>
>>35293685

I agree, but at the same time, some people do have depression very bad. I've had it to the point where I'd be completely drained and distraught, even if I caught myself and started wondering "why am I feeling like this?" You definitely should work at it and take control of your life, but it's harder for some than others.
>>
>>35293836
This is why multi culturalism doesn't work. Liberalism has literally dug us this hole we are in. They can come here and scream and demand, how far do you think you'd get as a westerner being "proud" in the middle east like Saudi Arabia? So raging.
>>
>>35293685
I think it's safe to say if someone has depression to the point of butchering themselves they might a little more than just fun activities
>>
>>35293791
>Males copulating with females is the only natural form of sex.
It's the only form of sex that leads to procreation, that doesn't mean it's not natural.

Claiming something is "natural" is a shit way to defend anything, though. If it wasn't, the case would be closed because humans are part of nature, humans fuck other humans of the same sex, therefore being gay is natural.
>>
>>35293876
Depression != cutting yourself.

Harmless cuts = give me some attention guys.
And they are clearly not suicide attempts, especially on that pic, like 20 times?

That's why only girls do that.
>>
>>35293893

If you define what is "natural" by what humans do, then literally anything is natural. People shit on each other, rape their children, mutilate their genitals, stick things up their pee hole and go into voluntary sexual slavery.

Would you classify these activities as "natural" then?
>>
>>35293912
Hence, 'claiming something is "natural" is a shit way to defend anything, though.'
>>
>>35293912
Man + Woman = only way to make kids and pass down your genes.
Man + Man or Woman + Woman = extinction.

Bi = still passable.
Only gay or lesbian = literally nature fail.
>>
>>35293934
Let the adults talk, honey.
>>
>>35293916

Granted, except I wasn't saying that unnatural means bad, merely pointing out that some things are more natural than others.

The purpose of sex is procreation, therefore vaginal intercourse is natural. Anything else is just play, with no use except pleasure. Homosexuality is in the same rank as oral, anal, or S&M in that it doesn't serve the biological purpose that vaginal intercourse serves.
>>
>>35293949
We agree on that. Evidently, for purposes of procreation, and from an evolutionary point of view, homosexuality is pretty pointless.

I guess I just got *triggered* because of the use of the word "natural".
>>
File: 1407059932364.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1407059932364.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>Mfw reading a "science" magazine that excuses fatness because of a mutation thousands of years ago that leads to more fat storage
>>
>>35293962

Yeah it's a nasty word to defend, as it's easy for two people to define it differently and then get nowhere in the discussion.
>>
>>35293962

As a side note - if homosexuality was genetic, it would have been weeded out by natural selection a long, long time ago as, obviously, it would get less opportunity to have offspring.
>>
>>35293974

In my experience, 90% of the time 'natural' is pretty much defined as 'thing I approve of'.
>>
>>35293994
Would it, though? Assuming homosexuality is very "low-cost" in genetic terms, it might not necessarily be advantageous to get rid of it. Perhaps it just doesn't get expressed in most people's phenotype.

Anyway, I don't really know what I'm talking about, I don't know a whole lot about the matter. Just musing.
>>
File: Matt Taylor.jpg (123 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Matt Taylor.jpg
123 KB, 800x430
>>35293612
>>35293585
>>35293577

Right you are. It's just clothes after all! Don't let those evil cishet white men get you down sisters!
>>
>>35293912
>>35293916

Hence the existence of the naturalistic fallacy in formal arguments.
>>
>>35294032

I think that, over a long enough period, even a small difference in potential for procreation would slowly remove the hypothetical "gay gene" from the gene pool.

Sure, lesbians didn't really get a say in whether they want children through most of human history, but even if 1% less of gay men procreated (compared to straight men) consistently through every generation, the gay percentage would slowly drop into some negligible, 1-in-a-million, not-even-on-redtube, sort of thing.
>>
>>35294069

You're vastly underestimating how hard it is to get a 'recessive' (and yes, I'm simplifying like crazy here) quality out of the gene pool unless its die-in-childhood level bad.
>>
>>35294066
Oh, I know. I just think that trying to end a discussion with "that's a fallacy" ought to be a fallacy in itself.
>>
>>35293569
>just on facebook
Buddy, some feminist group printes them out and hung them all over campus in poster format.
Every day i walk to class i get programmed to be tolerant by five of these things.
>>
>>35294080

I'm just using logic and some basic knowledge of natural selection, it's quite possible I'm far off the mark.

But shouldn't the prevalence of the gene be steadily decreasing to some degree, in any case?
>>
File: nun.jpg (79 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
nun.jpg
79 KB, 620x465
>>35293791
>Has a woman who does not come from this culture of shame decided as an adult that she wants to wear a scarf on her fucking head 24/7?
>>
File: dsc_0833.jpg (74 KB, 590x714) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0833.jpg
74 KB, 590x714
>>35293577
>>35293734
>>35293829

You are right guys haha! No girl should wear something she wants.

Why'd she have a freedom of choice? Tell her to put her stupid shit away! Thats real freedom even if she wants to wear it haha!

>>35293847

"Susan is a feminine given name, a form of Susanna, deriving originally from Middle Egyptian "sšn" (lotus flower), first reported on an 11th Dynasty sarcophagus dating from approximately 2000 B.C. However, the Hebrew root for the name for the lily, שושן, is derived from the root שוש or ששנ, meaning "to be joyful, bright, or cheerful", which is the basis for the word and name ששון Sasson, meaning "joy of life*". The Persian name for lily is سوسن sousan, susan. The name of Susa, an ancient city of Persia, may be derived from the lilies which abounded in the plain in which it was situated but may be from the local city deity Inshushinak."
>>
>>35294081
It is.

You don't 'end' or 'win' discussions because your opponent used a fallacious argument. It's simply a guideline on how not to argue a point.

It's pretty simple. If you can't think of a way to present your position without using unsound logic, you should concede the point.
>>
>>35294102
She's free to fuck off back to agrabbah
>>
>>35294101

"this culture of shame" refers not only to Islam, but to all of the big religious traditions.

>>35294102

>I can quote wikipedia

Most Western names can be traced to the Judeo-Christian tradition, the only thing you proved is how ignorant you are in terms of linguistics.
>>
>>35294101
>christianity
>not a culture of shame
>>
>>35294113

>Im offended by what someone else is wearing

thats the true degeneracy

>>35294119

sure its me who is ignorant not the guy who claimed its def not an arabic name.

There are many girls with the name Suzan etc. Its not news.
>>
File: 1450271500971.jpg (165 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1450271500971.jpg
165 KB, 1032x774
>>35294101

wow she should fuck off to uhh the vatican or smth haha fuck europe fucking opressive religion hahaha
>>
>>35294093

Not necessarily.

For one thing, you're assuming that its purely a genetic thing when the evidence suggests its a mashup of genetics, hormone exposure and possibly some other stuff. The other is you're assuming a bigger hit in terms of reproduction than is likely - prior to pretty modern times, a lot of gay people would still have had children and even if they didn't their siblings likely would (who're going to be carrying the potential for the same trait a good chunk of the time)
>>
>>35294048
Fucking rageee
>>
>>35294083
Tell them to take them off because there is no male representative in them and it's offending you
>>
>>35293994
That logic only applies if homosexuality is an all or nothing affair. Consider the possibility of bisexuality being a potential genetic advantage thus perpetuating the homosex gene. With those genes remaining in circulation actual homosexuals are bound to turn up. There is little cost to the species and homosexuals can still benifet society.
>>
File: gah.png (490 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
gah.png
490 KB, 500x610
>>35294130
>sure its me who is ignorant not the guy who claimed its def not an arabic name.

Argh. Almost every name in Europe can be traced to the middle East and can be found in some form across many cultures.

For example, Slavs have Suzana. Not the same as the Anglosaxon Susan.

Same goes for the current Arabic version.

>mfw I actually studied this and you're trying to argue having just Googled it for 40 seconds

>>35294135

Oh I was just thinking about the hypothetical situation where homosexuality is purely genetic, I'm aware reality is different.
>>
>>35293620

>MOST GUYS have decided that hairy women are fucking DISGUSTING.

>It's THEIR CHOICE, no social convention should dictate what they find attractive!
>>
>>35293791
>inb4 example of animals being gay
>inb4 argument that proves me wrong
k
>>
>>35294172

>i've studied this

so you agree with me. Her name doesnt matter. It can be anything.

Thanks
>>
>>35294081
>>35294104

And speaking of fallacies, there's this motherfucker:

>>35294216
>>
>>35293569
>10 years TRYING to lose weight.
>no fluctuation.
>this is what fat people really believe.

All diets fail, guys!
>>
>>35293902
Not true, I've known 2 guys who self harm.
1 was to get attention from a girl who also cut.
the other was a massive faggot.
>>
cringy bullshit comes in all forms and sizes
>>
>>35293836
If your culture was worth a damn, they would be assimilating
>>
>>35294289

>dat image name

>>35294298

My culture is that of a central European nation, a.k.a. the pinnacle of civilization in the last 400 years or so.
>>
>>35293994
Nope.
Gene expression isnt all or nothing. A female can carry a male homo gene for example and have all homo sons only
>>
>>35294309
>his culture is only 400 years old
Like i said, if it was worth a fuck
>>
>>35294327

Work on your reading comprehension, son.
>>
>>35294289
This is mostly cringy as fuck because it's a dude took a fucking picture of his sleeping girlfriend leaking blood and posted it on the internet so everyone could see, which was then copied onto fucking facebook and then reposted with some retarded ass all caps simplistic title
>>
>>35294334
You should work on your arabic
>>
>>35293639
Why the rage? The more sluts, the better it is for us. Just don't marry them.
>>
>>35294343
I agree. It happened to me and my gf, since it was my house and my bed i just took care of the situation no question asked. I didn't went on fb to shitpost on how much of a "sensible man i am"

Fuck this shit, there's a problem fix it and fuck off.

People like that live their lives only aiming at peer fake gratification. Instead of recognizing that solving a problem should be the source of gratification.

That faggot couldn't care less about his gf, in a word without internet he wouldn't have done shit
>>
>>35293588
slut
>>
>>35294289
The worst part is that that sort of thing happens a lot in every normal couple. Yet real men, if they feel so, take care of the issue the same way as he did.

They just don't con on fb to show how progressive they are. Fucking fags using private life events as
>muh weakness, muh special open mind LOOK AT ME
>>
>>35293631
>I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna act like I don't want to explain it to you :^)
>>
>>35294289
>have her sit in the shower for as long as she needed
>get her some clean clothes
>make her a cup of tea

This is the worst kind of sexism imo. Pretending that women are frail little creatures that need a man to watch over them.
>>
>>35294378
>>35294343
>>35294309
did you read the text tho, the white knight bs?

the only thing I get from the pic btw, is that it sucks to be a female.
>>
>>35293890
Cutting is just fashion though. Emo subculture or something like that.
>>
>>35293654
They're not saying you should like everything, they're saying that women shouldn't adjust their life based on what you think.

Are you seriously this retarded?
>>
>>35293791
>Therefore it is only an illusion of choice, outlined by the conditioning they went through as children.
You are making the mistake of separating some abstract “true identity” from the conditioned identity, though. In reality, her conditioning as a child defined who she is, it is her identity now, there is no “real her”.
>>
>>35294119
>Most Western names can be traced to the Judeo-Christian tradition
No. There are Greek, German, Slavic names, etc., used in the West. You are the one who is ignorant — immigrants typically change their original name into its destination country variant with the same root. It's easiest with Judeo-Christian names, though.
>>
>>35293994
That's not how evolution works.
Genetic deceases weren't weeded out, for instance.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 800x780) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 800x780
>>35293612
well fuck.

When I was growing up my name was so obscure, now its getting popular. Is this what Jessicas feel?
>>
>>35294216
Full retard there m8
>>
>>35294419
Not exactly. It's some form of emotional release, like a coping skill for certain people. Don't quote me on it but awhile back I was looking into why people cut because it seems retarded af, and I read somewhere that it can release endorphins which is possibly why people do it and get addicted to doing it. Personally, it's a lot easier to just exercise or eat food or do drugs or any other superior addiction, but eh.
>>
>>35294289
>if I had a girlfriend, ...

Yeah shut the fuck up fedora neckbeard, that's never gonna happen
>>
>>35294481
Jessica is not obscure. I know a ton of Jessicas.
>>
>>35294418
If you mean the part where he describes what he'd do, it's a bit cringey but the tasks themselves are not that far from reality. I mean yeah he's clearly fishing for likes but men normally like to spoil their women to some extent. And you can do it without looking like a tryhard.

Although as i was saying i'm far more upset at this whole situation being posted on social media with the sole purpose of getting attention.

I wouldn't even be surprise to find out the the first "oh god what a nasty thing" guy is a fake used to set up the whole story.
>>
File: 14207472577230.jpg (53 KB, 663x693) Image search: [Google]
14207472577230.jpg
53 KB, 663x693
>>35294501
>>
>>35293588
Dude HPV lmaoo
>>
>>35293791

The Spartans had gay sex with each other. Samurai had gay sex with each other. Roman Senators had gay sex with each other. Gallic Warriors had gay sex with each other. You are literally an idiot if you did not know this.
>>
File: 1448131636318.jpg (67 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
1448131636318.jpg
67 KB, 500x487
>>35293791
>Therefore it is only an illusion of choice, outlined by the conditioning they went through as children

So like you wear trousers then? That's not really your choice?
>illusion of choice

Guess my fashion style is just displaying my
>illusion
>>
>>35294419
Just fashion bro
Nothing sick about it
>>
File: 1450312062419.png (475 KB, 581x342) Image search: [Google]
1450312062419.png
475 KB, 581x342
>>35294542
So only people fighting other men had gay sex, so after showing their hate to man, they also have to show their love to men. Balance finally.
>>
>>35294423
But then they get shitty when you say you don't find it attractive.
>>
>>35294542
those were just russian taunts, man.
>>
>>35294609
Pretty much. I never heard of anyone cutting themselves where I grew up. Kids just copy each other, like monkeys. Absolute majority of them are incapable of any kind of deep feelings.
>>
File: finger.jpg (28 KB, 400x405) Image search: [Google]
finger.jpg
28 KB, 400x405
>>35293732
>>35294406

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr077.pdf

If he wont, I will. Here's a study from the center of disease control. 3rd paragraph down. 96.6% of adults identify as straight with 1.6% gay and 0.7 bisexual with 1.1% identifying with "something else".

Bottom line, no it simply isn't as normal as being straight. The numbers prove that.
>>
>>35294663
You sound like a well of empathy
>>
>>35293620
I think it's mainly girls who 'judge' other women for not shaving, men just usually only find you more repulsive and other than that don't really give a fuck if you shave or not.
I don't get the point.
>>
>>35294731
Men do whine if you're hairy tho
The only time I ever heard people complain openly about body hair it was from men

Girls usually don't care or tell them they need a touch up or if they do talk shit they keep it on the person's back
>>
>>35294663
>this neckbeard may one day raise children
>>
>>35294289

My girl has never bled on the sheets, excluding the times we've fucked the day before her period was due.
>>
>>35293667
Boohoo nobody cares
>>
>>35294437

Without getting into too wide a "nature vs nurture" sort of argument, I'll concede you are right. However, that is not to say that the conditioning that happened to her as a child doesn't constitute oppression or abuse, which was the original point.

For example, if you have a feral child that was kept in isolation by her parents, tied up in a basement, you can say that the uncommunicative, asocial person she grows up to be is "the real her" and it's a valid point, but doesn't take away from the argument that what happened to her narrowed her world view and thus limited her options drastically.
>>
>>35294711

I swear these Progressives don't even understand the most basic shit. It's astonishing.

"Normal" is essentially a mathematical idea, and therefore extremely hard for the Leftist mind to understand. Much easier for them to just re-imagine it as something that has to do with feelings. They've gotten sloppy as shit, and can rarely even get their own camp's actual idea (like "deviating from the norm in this particular way is morally acceptable") across in a clear way.
>>
File: bladerunner.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bladerunner.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
>>35294722
I've seen too many fashions come and go, man.
>>
>>35294750
Already have, buddy.
>>
>>35294770
And you learned nothing from it
>>
File: 13857818787.jpg (14 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
13857818787.jpg
14 KB, 400x449
>>35293642
Earlier on my life I got insomnia and it fucked my brain up and I got depressed to the point that I lied on my floor not even eating or drinking for days waiting that I would die and I had to me hospitalized for a while, at points the depression wasn't that bad and I actually managed to function.

But I still think that cutting your wrists is just attention whoring, most of the teenage girls who claim depressed aren't even fucking properly depressed and they suddenly get over it when somebody pays attention to them for more than a second. They don't know shit about being severely depressed.

It's a conscious choice to cut yourself somewhere where it's easily seen.

I'm fine now though and haven't been happier in my life for the past ~8 years.
>>
>>35293577
I don't necessarily agree with this poster as far as it being "her choice", but I do think we shouldn't force people out of their religious/social cultures.

One thing that made America way back when was unique cultures from all over the world becoming our own.
>>
>>35294788
>One thing that made America way back when was unique cultures from all over the world becoming our own

What are you talking about
You guys are all England
>>
>>35294755
I agree. The oppression is real, and it's a sad thing. I have many female bedouin students, for instance, and they are clearly oppressed, often scared of their husbands not liking that they study instead of doing house chores, popping out kids all the time, etc.
>>
>>35294747
Yeah if you're dating someone obviously they comment on it if you start looking like a hairy ape equally hairy as your boyfriend.
Women are the worst about it, they literally talk shit about you especially behind your back.
>>
>>35294784
On the contrary, I learned a lot.
You don't even have to be a grown-up to understand these things.
Didn't being a kid teach you nothing at all, about absolute majority of other kids being dumb monkeys copying each other, with their stupid sub-cultures, with defining other's worth by dumb shit like the music they listen to, or whatever?
>>
>>35294788

OP here. I'm not at all saying that any sort of religious dress should be banned, what bugs me about the poster is the tone that presents the hijab as if it's some personal fashion statement, not the symbol of wholesale disregard for women's personal rights that it really is.

It's ridiculous when you think about it - these feminists are defending an item that is possibly the best possible symbol of an organized oppression of women that you can find in the modern world.
>>
>>35294815
Who said dating? I saw this happens mostly in casual gatherings or in class
>>
>>35294779
Ugh. So if your kid starts cutting, you're just going to tell them to stop copying their friends? A+parenting, dickweed.
>>
>>35294804

Out of curiosity, what do you teach? And where?
>>
>>35294779
>/r9k/ will soon have another shitposter
>>
>>35294823
I didn't really see any of that, no
>>
>>35293642

>many months

Yeah, sure. "I cried once last week. I am suffering crippling depression."

Stupid attention whores.
>>
>>35294834
Must be burgerland or asia where it's more common to point stuff like this out, haven't ever seen anything like that happening here in euroland .. men will just ignore you.
>>
File: 1446941522961.png (191 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1446941522961.png
191 KB, 480x800
>come to /fit/ looking for lifting advice
>learn about natural selection, psychology, women's rights, genealogy, sociology and linguistics

T-t-thanks.
>>
>>35293949
>>35293962

Uh, no, that's not how evolution works.
The effectiveness of a gene is not always easy to establish. The homosexual genes, IF they exist, could easily have some other indirect, but very beneficial, effect.
A leading hypothesis is that the same genes lead to much more fecund females.

But the prevalence of homosexual activity across the animal kingdom suggests a deep cause to it.
>>
File: ahh no.jpg (53 KB, 300x562) Image search: [Google]
ahh no.jpg
53 KB, 300x562
>>35294867
SHUT THE FUCK UP WERE TALKING ABOUT BREA... err natural selection, psychology, women's rights, genealogy, sociology and linguistics
>>
>>35294101
Nuns dress like that as a show of humility before God. Putting themselves in the position of the poor and all that. Muslims wear the hijab became they're told by their book to hide their appearance from men or they'll end up getting raped.
>>
>>35294835
What are you, 12? Kids don't “start cutting” in normal families, kids doing dumb shit like that is and indication of terrible parenting.
Look, I am not interesting in your theoretical understanding of how parenting works, so let's cut it out.
>>
>>35294837
Nah, he is in the army already, and mainly plays games and watches YouTube. I don't think imageboards is his thing
>>
>>35294711
Yawn. Read the rest of the discussion. You're completely missing the point.
>>
>>35294951
No I got the point. The original poster >>35293597
posted this
>lesbianism is just as natural as your daughter falling for the boy next door

Other people refuted that point, I supported the first poster with facts. I don't see what's so hard to get about that.
>>
>>35294836
Software Engineering in Israel.
>>
>>35294101
You realise how many hoops one has to jump through to be a nun?

Anyway, being a nun is a vocation you take as an adult, the vast majority of hijabis are a product of parental guidance
>>
>>35293791
My mother, her sisters, and her mother put on the hijab in their late 20s.

You're autistic.

Also saying that her choice is based on her upbringing , makes it a false choice is some of the most retarded shit ever Mr. Sherlock.
>>
>>35293889
Pretty far.

How do you think dubai , UAE went from desert wasteland to holiday jewel city in a decade?

Hint hint : IT involved USA and OIL
>>
>>35294867
I have never understood the logic in that picture.
>Let me put on some fat: that will provide more room for my organs.
>>
>>35293585
This is hilarious. I used to work at a clothing store. The only women who wore "men's clothes." Were 300lbs hambeasts who couldn't fit into regular clothes and teenage girls wearing P.E attire.
>>
>>35294918
Why am I not surprised you raised your son so shitty that he made himself into a professional murderer? I bet you're proud of that, too. Killing babies and raping women to protect his country. Oorah!
>>
>>35293994
What are recessive traits, God people on 4chan are dumb sometimes
>>
>>35295084
>My mother, her sisters, and her mother put on the hijab in their late 20s.

Why did they do that?
>>
>>35295084

>it's not a false choice derived from my retarded culture
>literally all the females in my family did it at the same age

top kek Ahmed
>>
>>35293631
Animals can be gays too actually.

I firmly believe that being gay is natural in that sense that it isn't a decision, but something your are born with. It sure isn't a norm cause most people are straight, but it's still normal and by my book, completely acceptable.

Anyway if my child was gay, deep down I would be slightly disappointed. I would never let it show though, but of course I wished to get grandkids, witness him/her getting married and well life is just easier in so many ways if you are "normal." I have many gay friends and they have said how it's trickier to find a partner cause there's not that much options out there and having a family takes some extra effort and planning.
>>
>>35295286
Dunno, never found out honestly.
Mom maybe because she got married? Her sister had been married for a while though, and her mother had already had a few children. The youngest did it before she got married though.

>>35295301
>false choice
Read this thread to find out why you're retarded ecks dee
>same age
20s is a range, since you need that spelled out.
>>
>>35294785
Take care boi, good luck
>>
>>35294823
>I learned a lot by observing the world through my computer
So wise
>>
>>35295084
It is a decision resulted as brainwashing. I'm not going to ask anyone to take off their hijab if they wanna wear one, but the thing is that the reason why muslim women wear hijab is because they are taught to do so so that men won't get distracted.

And talking about "a decision," I wonder what would happen if you refused to wear it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I've read that according to Quran, it's fine to rape a woman who isn't wearing a hijab.

>Also saying that her choice is based on her upbringing
You wot, Ahmed? So in islamic countries million of women just had this idea to wear a hijab and their laws and religious rules doesn't play any role in that decision? Alright mate.
>>
>>35293734
what if murica destroyed / catalyzed destruction of your once beloved country
>>
>>35295218
My country has compulsory draft, with soldiers actually protecting their homeland. Not every other place is as retarded as yours, amerifat.
>>
>>35293642
>>35293620
>,
>>35293612
>>35293597
>>35293588
>>35293585
>>35293577
>>35293569
>they're all women
>>
>>35295493
You are projecting.
Experiencing the world through a computer is a thing of your retarded generation, not my based one.
>>
>>35295575
it's a female artist, she ain't gonna draw men
>>
>>35293734
>If your crummy culture was so good it wouldn't have turned your country into a hellhole you have to run away from in the first place

Educate yourself. It wasn't their culture, it was outside influence.
>>
>>35293620
Absolutely true. Also true that I'm under no obligation to find Amanda attractive. As an aside, I find hairy/stubbly legs to be more distracting than armpits (not full bush armpits but IDGAF if there's a little hair).
>>
>>35295690
Fuck off kebab
>>
>>35293735
Cutting scars indicate vulnerability. You probably find them attractive for the same reason some guys go for fat chicks. Both are self destructive and therefore easy prey. A few rehearsed phrases and you get the pussy. Much less work. Personally would go for the cutters over the fatties.
>>
>>35295733
Remember, being ignorant is your choice.
>>
>>35295537
I think you're an idiot.

If any cultural habit you personally wouldnt do is brainwashing, then you're an idiot.

As for the Quran, you're making shit up without a source, +1 . Actually, its not allowed to force a woman to wear the Hijab.

And I'm sure people wear jeans in the west due to their laws and religions.
Protip, the number of muslim countries that enforce wearing a hijab can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Just like the number of "Western" female heads of state :^ )
>>
>>35295464
>20s is a range, since you need that spelled out.

Oh I'm sorry, that completely changes...nothing.
>>
File: 1447636351188.gif (2 MB, 220x190) Image search: [Google]
1447636351188.gif
2 MB, 220x190
>>35294289
>>35294289
Females have been having periods for untold millenia and coping pretty well with it without the intervention of some cringey fag-pansy simpering around them making soothing noises.
>>
>>35295835
Except point out that the quoted statement is both false and absurd. But I agree, it's a rather pointless thing to mention both ways.
>>
>>35294048
That's the way Matt!! Don't let society tell you a Hawaiian shirt with sexy chicks is wrong! Matt won't listen to noisy ass feminazis telling him what to wear!
>>
>>35293569
Thank you /fitizen/ youve made my morning
>>
>>35293588
More sex for me kek we need this and only this one propagated
>>
>>35295568
>not every country is as retarded as yours
>compulsory draft

You went full retard
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 582x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 582x675
>>35293569
You want some triggerino mates? Here, have fun
>>
>>35295568

>compulsory draft

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that men being forced to waste a portion of their life doing pointless drills, cleaning toilets and bunking with hundreds of other men is the sign of a prosperous nation.

Let me guess, Israel?
>>
>>35296879

I never understood why names are blacked out in these pictures. I want to know who this person is so I can cyber-rape them.
>>
>>35296927
I believe the cultures around websites like reddit and imgur pretend to be moderate and super partes with this useless acts of neutral defence.
>>
>>35296927
"cyber-rape them"

totally lost
>>
>>35296927
I for one appreciate them making it easier for me to reverse-cyber-rape them.
>>
>>35293642
stay the fuck away from bitches who look borderline-y. In the end they will manipulate the hell out of you
>>
>>35294849
Yeah, they end up getting depressed for a month and then try to hop on medication. I lose respect immediately after that. Been battling this shit my whole life without drugs.
>>
>>35293685
bitch coquets with her depression and has cut marks all the way up. Reeks of borderline
>>
>>35295846
Social websites will be the end of us.
This is the reason we haven't seen aliens, whenever a species gets smart enough to have free instant communication this inane shit gets out and society collapses.
>>
>>35295176
I have a tomboy friend that uses male clothes because she likes them.
She's a lesbian though
>>
>>35294403
This is so true, for so many things. Facebook is full of people who think they are part of a rare 1% of society that thinks a certain way
>I'd rather go camping than go to a party
>I'd rather have a real relationship than casual hookups
>I would rather watch disney than horror movies
>I would rather dance normal than twerking
>I would rather read a book than watch tv
>etc

People think that these opinions make them so profound and deep, when in reality they're actually fairly common and normal. People think that just because partying/hooking up/drinking etc are talked about more in pop culture, that the opposite lifestyle is suddenly "taboo" or "scarce". Makes me mad. Just be yourself, if you're exclusively doing things to get attention or be special, it defeats the purpose.
>>
>>35295218
You sound insecure, bro. If there's anything you want to say, just do it. We're all anonymous here.
>>
>>35297342
hes lying anon
they showed up on my facebook
dont do it
>>
>>35296916
confirmed for not knowing shit about the subject he's talking about
>>
>>35297357
>confirmed for not knowing shit about the subject he's talking about
>/fit/

Did you forget where you were, anon?
>>
>>35294769
As somebody who likes the central idea of progressivism, I have to agree. "normal" isn't bad or good, it's just the most common state of something for fuck's sake. If you're fat, you're not normal. If you're anorexic, or gay, or a genderqueer glitterpunk headmate demiboy bisexual otherkin, you're not normal. But that doesn't make you better or cooler, it just makes you not normal. In this example it also makes you annoying as fuck because 80% of the things you "identify" with are made up bullshit that you copied badly from mentally ill people who want nothing more than to be normal. It makes you an ignorant, self-righteous, arrogant piece of shit. But congratulations, you deviated from the statistical norm and all the other snowflakes are proud of you.
I got mad typing this
>>
>>35293569
>10 years no results
fat bitch. I've lost 80 pounds in the last year, It's not like losing weight is hard
>>
>>35293734

Kek only people who suck at life gaf about how other people live
>>
>>35294804
Lol. Essentially, for thousands of years half of our spieces opressed the other half and nobody, ever questioned it on both sides.

Well memed.
>>
>>35294828
>symbol of oppression

My wife worked as a tour guide in Egypt for 2 years. She would tell you one thing - men there would treat you like anything between air and whore if you run on the street without hijab.

However, once you put it on, you'd get TONS of respect and gallantry from the same men. If you'd ask for help, you'd get help. If you'd point to a guy and said he was mean to you, that guy would get beaten to pulp. You vastly underestimate the importance of symbolism of hijab in the eastern culture.

Essentially, hijab is messaging "i am a virtuous woman", and by that fact alone you are _entitled_ to service of men.
>>
>>35293642
Honestly, I hate the cutting=brave meme... I have those scars bc I am a moron. People saw my cuts and said it was ok and normal. I eventually escalated and tried to hang myself, but the belt broke. A real friend saw the bruises around my neck and forced me to go to the gym and seek help. This cutting = brave thing just encourages idiots to be idiots.
>>
>>35298193
It's cool you're still here whoever you are. Life's most shit but eh, at least we're gonna fight in silence to have a better one. Even if it was just out of spite.

And yes, we're entering a phase in which society rewards weakness with attention and false hope. This way, instead of helping those who really need a bro-hand (like someone actually trying to hang himself) we end up with normal cunts that to steal away some easy gratitude pretend to be weak and helpless, eclipsing who's in real pain.

Someone that wants really to kill himself just does it. Silently. You probably wont even find a note. And these people desappear behind the roar of whiny, fake, little shits that cry on facebook (or whatever). For nothing.

I often dream about apocalyptic scenarios or alien invasions or whatever just to immagine this fucking subhumans face real pain and danger outside their special little internet spot.
>>
>>35295810
Go back to Reddit, kebab.
>>
>>35296916
>Let me guess, Israel?
Aren't you done guessing already?
Every time you guessed, you came out wrong — a non-retard would get that as a hint, you know.
>>
>>35296916
Also:
>IDF
>pointless drills
Pick one.
>>
File: use_in_case_of_faggotry-1.jpg (324 KB, 877x900) Image search: [Google]
use_in_case_of_faggotry-1.jpg
324 KB, 877x900
>>
File: 1433535529192.jpg (23 KB, 485x352) Image search: [Google]
1433535529192.jpg
23 KB, 485x352
>>35293588
this is the only good one
>>
File: 1415958193273.jpg (62 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
1415958193273.jpg
62 KB, 800x559
>>35293642

>tfw have scars and am a guy

i feel like if women have scars theyre "brave", but when men have them they are just losers.

Mine were not for attention though. Vertical from elbow to wrist, spent a week in hospital, under house arrest for a month or so. I got laser scar removal and creams and shit, but they are still barely visible.

Not being able to wear tanktops feels bad man.
>>
>>35298361
Hella epic way to show em bro! But how do we up vote each other here?
>>
File: Internettoughkid_1_.jpg (47 KB, 600x777) Image search: [Google]
Internettoughkid_1_.jpg
47 KB, 600x777
>>35298447

go back to pol

you will be happier there - i do not think you belong here
>>
>>35293588
I agree with this. Doesn't mean I want to bang an aids factory though.
>>
>>35293588
>Slut

Wouldn't marry a slut, because I respect them less
>>
>laughing at the far acceptance ones
>see the antimuslim ones, dont quite get why theyre wrong, keep reading anyway
>mfw as the posts get gradually more odious, eventually becoming homophobic and attacking fags like me

Seeing the poltard company that fathaters keep is a little jarring. Maybe I need to reconsider some of my political viewpoints.

I feel like I am being gently radicalised by fathate posts, and that makes me deeply uncomfortable.
It reminds me of that "first they came for the..." quote.
>>
>>35294172
>suzana slavic
>susan anglo
>arabic name
>suhzahnalah ?
>>
File: 1441256635428.jpg (55 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1441256635428.jpg
55 KB, 500x539
>>35293732
>>35293618

The purpose of every living creature is to pass on their genetic information to the next generation. This is either achieved asexually or sexually.
Gay may be a "natural" phenomenon, but it goes against the natural purpose, because you can't make a baby with two axe wounds or two sausages.

If you want to be a faggot (you do) then go ahead, but don't act like it is correct.
>>
>>35294542
>You are literally an idiot if you did not know this.
>idiot
You mean ignorant, if anything you come off as an idiot
>>
>>35298577

Right. So according to you, if you dont exclusively have sex in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation, that is also "wrong"?

Lel fuck off you selfhating fag.
>>
>>35294867
I wish she would fall and her pussy would land on my dick.
>>
>>35298447
>le redit is da place 4 u XD
>>
>>35298577

>condoms are wrong
>dating sterile people is wrong
>abortions are wrong
>pulling out is wrong
>blowjobs are wrong

are you a Mormon or something?

srsly lmaoing @ ur life rn
>>
>>35296927
me too. Someone needs to provide sauce on these types of pics. I will cyber rape the shit out of these cunts.
>>
>>35298604
Not him but. There's a difference between inefficient breeding and no breeding at all.

Assuming that the above posters use the world "natural" to identify what brings to conception, then it's a logical conclusion to assume that gay sex ain't natural.

Those are just words. Nobody gives a fuck if you dress like a flamingo and bang your latino boyfriend on a sunny afternoon.
>>
>>35298468
Found the nigger-jew-dyke
>>
>>35298577
i would like to add, its his loss, our gain, be happy about the gains, more pussy to slay
>>
File: 1425756046467.jpg (83 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
1425756046467.jpg
83 KB, 460x696
>>35294711
>0.7 bisexual
>70% bisexual
>>
>>35294413
to be fair, one week a month, they definitely are.
>>
>>35298113
so basically if you try to exercise your freedom of choice you're treated like shit by the locals
>>
File: this_kills_the_baby.jpg (32 KB, 172x232) Image search: [Google]
this_kills_the_baby.jpg
32 KB, 172x232
>>35298700

LEL TOPKEK
have an upvote my good sir!

EDIT: thanks for the gold kind stranger!
>>
>>35298193
Sorry but it's not a meme brah you're just a pansy-ass gayboy
>>
>>35298443
Wear them anyway. If you want to that is. You shouldn't have to let your past suffering define you. You (seem) to have moved on. Enjoy crafting a new body in the gym and then showing that off. Be proud of that instead of lamenting over things you cant change. Move forward.
>>
>>35293588
>difference between safe casual sex
>and fucking random people and being a disease factory
The amount of respect I have varies between the two.
If it's the first night we have known eachother and you're willing to fuck me without a condom.
My level of respect for you will be quite low.
>>
>>35294904
i europe women used to have to cover their hair as well after they got married. But we developed
>pic related
>>
>>35293585
i dont get why youre all so upset over this picture
i used to be the same way with fashion and got a lot of shit for it
damn she hasnt done anything wrong
>>
>>35293597
Why not make something that actually supports yknow actual gay/bi women?? why the fuck would somebody need support for having an experimental phase at 16 tf?? how weak are you?
>>
>>35293667
shut the fuck up, people like you are the reason bi people get so much shit in the community because you treat us like were a damn phase just cause of your own ignorant shit
lots of people experiment when theyre younger it just has different names now
you stupid bitch
>>
>>35293685
yknow if somebody mutilates themselves over a mental illness chances are they need a bit more than "activities" to deal with it
i have adhd but i dont shit on people who have way worse adhd for needing more help than i do to get by
stop being shitty to other people who have a similar mental illness to yours just cause it affected them more like damn
>>
>>35293732
lmao homophobes are really hilarious with how they twist facts around in explanations of how homosexuality is wrong
i bet you ten buck that hed say something like
yes its a natural process but its still not natural
>>
>>35293934
im a bi person and im putting you in a time out
only stupid people would dumb down the existence of other people if they can pass down genes or not
how would you feel about women that cant have kids i wonder? a "literal nature fail?"
>>
All this people being this mad. Over nothing.

The special snowflake fag force is strong in this thread. Look at this shit what the hell does it even have to do with /fit. Fucking subhumans

>huuuhh muh queer/bi/gender huuuhhh

Nobody gives a shit. Worthless cunts
>>
>>35299568
>i'm a bi person

AND WHO THE FUCK CARES FUCK OFF
>>
>>35298193
> tried to hang myself, but the belt broke

>trying to hang yourself by the waist
lmao you a dumb mfer
>>
>>35293618
>be life
>literally your only purpose is to keep living
>make it totally natural for two members of this species that can't procreate love each other
>that will totally keep life going
Are you retarded or something? Being straight is natural. Anything else is a deviation of the norm. Whether you want to argue if that's learned or if you're born with it, go ahead, but don't try to pass it off as natural. The very idea of homosexuality goes against the one single purpose of all living things.
>>
>>35294911
Fuck off
I was "depressed" as a teenager becuse I had a falling out with some friends. Tried the cutting thing once..I have no idea why I did it and it is the most emberrassing thing I have ever done

I come from a rich family with loving parents. Live in the top country of the world (BBC list). I have a good education and good job.

My ex-gf said she would never get over her "depression" from high school and it would haunt her untill she was old

Point being that cutting is fucking pop culture, in my home town almost every girl thats a 97model has scars. Its just for attention and self pitty

get fucking over yourself
>>
>>35299874
>one single purpose of all living things
What is the purpose of worker bees?
>>
>>35299923
It seems that you are too dumb to understand who are you arguing with, and on what points.
I guess it's a feature of “top world countries (BBC list)”.
>>
>>35299925
To help the hive survive while the queen procreates. If you're a human and you're gay, you can't help anyone more than you already could if you were straight. Now you have the added bonus of not being able to reproduce. That's 2 strikes.
>>
>>35299979
But scientists have been puzzled about how these genes are perpetuated, since homosexual males are less likely to reproduce than straight males. Basically, why haven't gay people gone extinct?

One idea is called the "kin selection hypothesis." Perhaps gay men are biologically predisposed to help raise the offspring of their siblings and other relatives.

"Maybe what's happening is they're helping their kin reproduce more by just being altruistic towards kin," said evolutionary psychologist Paul Vasey of the University of Lethbridge in Canada. "Kin therefore pass on more of the genes which they would share with their homosexual relatives."
>>
File: 1424843707672.png (429 KB, 563x1023) Image search: [Google]
1424843707672.png
429 KB, 563x1023
>>35295810
They dont put them on the girl, but they will certainly put some acid on her face or a few dicks in her if she isnt wearing one. They take their slut shaming seriously at least.

On the other side of the coin they are taught that for anyone but their husband to see their beauty is basically infidelity, as they sexualize the ever living shit out of the women. So If you don't cover up its basically like a western girl walking around with nipple pasties and see through panties.

Coercion-persuading someone with the use of force or threats.

If they said they weren't happy with that shit they would get honor killed in a heart beat.
>>
>>35299925

Nature's beta cucks. Making food for the chad bees who get to fuck the qt queen all day err day.
>>
>>35294289
first time i saw this i thought the girl shit herself and couldnt believe what the guy was saying lol
>>
>this person gave up trying
>person, good for you, women are always perfect just for having a vagina!
>>
>>35298577
> implying "nature" has purpose...

Anyhow - according to you, getting sick, and dying is unnatural. Or being celibate. Or being stranded on an island.

Way to go.
>>
>>35299948
Maybe im dumb as balls, but cutting has become this pathetic form of attention seeking. Of course there are people with real problems and need medical help...but they are unfotunatley put in the same group as these sad tumblr kids
>>
>>35298523
As much as people are going to disagree with me I have to say it. /pol/ is pretty varied. Just like with any other part of the web, the loud and shocking assholes tend to get the attention and keep the attention. Theres threads for and against basically every political thing you can think of, and people fighting each other over all of them. The headers tend to be shocking/racist/sexist/obtuse but its just a tactic you'll see any journalist use to grab attention.

Your issue in particular. almost every thread i've seen that bash's gays end up getting a band of people that debate against those views.

/pol/ is still a sewer, but sewers are vital to civilization.
>>
>>35300244
Well, I agree with your point, so you argued with the wrong guy.
>>
>>35300166
Except those cucks are all female. ;^)
>>
>>35294083
Uni Mainz?????
>>
>>35293642
>tfw had legitimate medical depression in my late teens and being surrounded by fake attention whores who thought they were depressed

If you really had depression you wouldn't even have the energy to cut yourself you whiny bitches. Be thankful you can even feel sad, I've felt absolutely nothing for the past five years.
>>
>>35294419
You're actually retarded. But I agree people should just nut up and own up to the shit they've done and take the weird looks and comments on the chin. They shouldn't expect people to pretend it never happened because that how these issues hurt and kill people; because no one has the balls to talk about it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.