[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Krasinki got shredded in just four months, bros. How can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
John Krasinki got shredded in just four months, bros. How can we even compete?
>>
Mirin'
>>
I had to Google who this guy even is.

Stop worrying about dumb shit.
>>
>>35292000

>using a beard to hide your shitty jawline

what a loser
>>
>>35292007
wow, he's huge!
>>
>>35292018

spotted the underage newfag

>office on TV for years and years
>he's been a standard reaction face on 4chin for years and years
>>
>“I gotta be honest: It was brutal at times,” Krasinski, who credits celebrity trainer Jason Walsh for his transformation, told the magazine. “We did tons of metabolic work, dragging sleds and all this stuff I’ve seen NFL players do.”

>Despite the excruciating workouts, Emily Blunt’s hubby welcomed his new physique with open arms.

>“I think there’s a part of you where you become addicted to it. I love feeling strong. You pick up your daughter with ease while everyone else makes a little grunt when they pick up their kids. I walk with better posture and a little more presence. I was more of a sit-in-the-corner guy. Now I’m a lot less of that.” Krasinski and Blunt, 32, are parents to 22-month-old daughter Hazel.
>>
>>35292000
>25 lbs of muscle
>4 months
>>
>>35292007

>shredded

kek
>>
File: 1444544857401.jpg (70 KB, 838x720) Image search: [Google]
1444544857401.jpg
70 KB, 838x720
>>35292018
spotted the fag
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-01-13h15m04s77.png (429 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-01-13h15m04s77.png
429 KB, 720x404
>>35292000
> You'll never land a syndicated show when you're 20 and be set for life

Feels-badmag.png.exe
>>
>>35292000

Jim Halpert looks great now. He looks a lot better in the non-magazine cover pics.
>>
>>35292000

>shredded

>arms are literally fat

>shredded

this word does not mean what you think it means
>>
>>35292109

One of the greatest shows of all time too
>>
idk you faggets make threads about getting mired by a 40yo skank but he bangs the angel of verdun every night.
>>
How can you get so shredded in four months /fit/? I dont train my self, but lurk for motivation to start doing it after these empty years.

How would a skelet get ripped in four months? Trust me, if this would be possible I would work my ass of for that period of time. I went to the gym 2 moths in a row before but didnt see any visible gains so I quit. Give me a routine how to get shredded in four months and you will name me Zyzz II
>>
>>35292022
>not growing a beard because you're a man.
Yeah keep using the jawline excuse for your shitty testosterone levels.
beard growth is proven to coincide with testosterone and sperm production.
>>
>>35292151
do heavy compound lifts and eat a lot of high protein meals. thats literally it
>>
>>35292110
lol i had no idea who the fuck john whatever is

i clicked the pic and instantly said to myself, "oh he means jim"
>>
>>35292151
you cant do it in four months retard the max youll gain is like 16 pounds unless you roid

JUST ROID
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.