[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 6 ft. White guy who gymcels. So I was at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1600x1200
I'm a 6 ft. White guy who gymcels.

So I was at the gym and walking towards the water fountain. I see this 5'7 ish mestizo manlet in front of me walking to the fountain as well. I'm like shit this guy is going to take the tall person water fountain. I could tell from his tattoos he was neurotypical. He steps aside using the manlet one. I get my drink of water. Despite being possibly being low inhibition and neurotypical he submits to me.

He knew instinctually I was above him and more nobler than him by genetics.
>>
>thinking 6' is not in the manlet range

Topkek
>>
> more nobler
Yet you can't into comparatives

What's a "gymcels" anyway?
>>
>>35291175
Gymcels is combination of incel and gym,

Either meaning an incel who lifts or one that believes lifting will make him not an incel.
>>
Typical GoodLookingMisc behavior
>>
>>35291147
What's the cut off?
I'm taller than almost everyone I know and I'm only 6'2
>>
>>35291113

you are probably a fat fuck who doesnt even lift, gtfo.

and if that is you in OP you need to go back to mexico.

BUILD WALL
>>
Looking good, GoodLookingMisc
>>
>>35291113
what did i even just read?
>>
>>35291663
For you, 6'3.

Sorry bro.
>>
>>35291113

nice acne

have your balls dropped yet, faggot?
>>
I'm 6'0 and just feel like only 20-30% taller than the average guy.

I mean yeah, I'm usually taller than most men in the room - but it's not really something to gloat about until I'm 6'2.
>>
>>35291113
That's definitely not a picture of a white person
>>
>>35291113
>Getting a drink of water in between sets
>Weird 6'5" dude who looks like he's never set foot in a gym before starts stuttering something at me.
>Get my water and leave
>>
why do people talk about height when dick size matters far more?

can you fuck someone with your height?

a dick is actually a functional part of your body, height doesnt offer any advantage for sex.
>>
>>35291781
Matt spotted
>>
>>35291195
What's an incel?
>>
Thats because you're actually 5'10. 5'10 delusional manlets all claiming 6 ft make 6 ft seem shorter than it is.
>>
>>35292115 was meant for >>35291725
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.