[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I've been lifting for 3 years now. It hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Photo 1.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo 1.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
Hey /fit/ I've been lifting for 3 years now. It hasn't been easy, but I started skinny fat as fuck and now I'm really lean with a 160 bench. I'm pretty satisfied. Thoughts?

Pic related: It's me.
>>
>Goliath online

Hope you are trolling because you look fucking terrible for 3 years no matter how anyone puts it
>>
What have u been lifting? 5 lb Dumbbells?
>>
>>35290807
Nick you're a nigger and I hope an entire team of rabbis take turns raping your anus until it bleeds
>>
Holy shit how did you fuck up this bad? Should have done Westside mah nigga
>>
You look nice and pretty toned, but now it's time to get on building!
>>
U look like a bag of smashed assholes.
>>
>>35290807

keep going dude. don't listen to the trolls. I went from 120lbs to 180lbs and it took about 5-6 years.

keep going bro. get that discipline down.
>>
>>35290857
>>35290864
Samefag
>>
holy fuck this board has gone downhill.
>>
>>35290872
Thanks man I appreciate it. I thought 95 lb bench to 160 in only 3 years would be pretty good, but I guess not? Anyway, thank, that helps.
>>
Keep on keeping on man. When I was 19 I weighed 120 pounds and was scrawny as fuck. Now I'm 160 and gaining, took me about 5 years. Ain't no problem with taking the time you need. The problem is I was recently in an accident on my bike. I ran into a telephone pole and broke my spine. I can no longer go to the gym or work out in any sense, considering I am paralyzed from the waist down. I've become depressed and stopped eating, and there's really no hope for me anymore. But I see potential in you, a spark that I've never seen before. So keep it up champ, and hopefully one day you'll be exactly who you want to be.

--joe
>>
It's 2015 and you didn't do Westside what did you expect
>>
Good job sweetie! You look very nice.

-Mom
>>
Good looks mah nigga

-Tyrone
>>
>>35290908

Thanks mom...
>>
Haha fags like you are the ones making fun of me. Fuck off /fit/ this guy is literally you
>>
>>35290946
Hey man I don't make fun of people here. That's not what this place is for. I know you like to pretend it's not, but we are about LOVE and RESPECT and anyone who really cares about this board knows that. We're in this together brother.
>>
Should have done Westside you skinny bitch
-Louie Simmons, Powerlifting legend
>>
>>35290807
Stop skipping everything day
>>
I worked out for a week and got better results, and I ate frozen lasagna and pizza during that week, too.
>>
File: 1447530779685.png (178 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447530779685.png
178 KB, 1600x900
How retarded can all of you be?
>>
Scoliosis?
>>
File: IMAG0884-picsay.jpg (118 KB, 724x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0884-picsay.jpg
118 KB, 724x1280
My worst fear is ending up looking like OP. Just started lifting 3 months ago and from the feedback I got from another thread tells me I need to double my efforts.
>>
File: deed wude lmeo.png (133 KB, 244x327) Image search: [Google]
deed wude lmeo.png
133 KB, 244x327
>>35291454
laughed and spit on my keyboard, i dont even know why
>>
>>35291454
Looking solid and thick.
>>
>>35291454
I reasonably believe people that look like you post because it turns you on to be made fun of.
>>
>>35290807
>>35290807
>>35290807
Looking Tight, Toned, Jacked, Taught waist, Tight abs, nice tight jacked shoulders. I would just keep iit up for another 3 years
>>
>>35290891
you should have gotten that in 3 months
>>
>>35291454
For 3months you're realy fine. OP apparently took much longer hence the flak.
>>
>>35291592
Not really. I come here because it's not a hugbox like other fitness boards and I appreciate the brutal honesty. It only motivates me more.
>>
can't tell if srs. wud merk myself if i looked like that after 3 years
>>
>>35291454
you need to man the fuck up and quit fucking around. if you want to get strong, you have to put in the effort. you obviously aren't lifting heavy enough/eating
>>
If that's not a before picture I'm calling bait.
>>
>>35291713
I'm doing ICF on a cut. My lifts are all going up steadily just not as quick as if I was on a calorie surplus. Need to get to at least 15% before I start bulking. I hate being skinnyfat, shit is even worse than being obese.
>>
this is awful bait and i can't believe people are falling for it
>>
>>35291454
JUST
>>
>>35290807
Another victim of the SS troll
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.