[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Carb Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bread-wheat-gluten-100927-02.jpg (167 KB, 575x335) Image search: [Google]
bread-wheat-gluten-100927-02.jpg
167 KB, 575x335
I'm trying to form a low card diet to start lifting weights on.

I'm interested in losing body fat (currently at about 25%/Skinny fat mode) but need to get my lifts up. Also because of various health reasons I want to lessen my carb intake.

I looked into Keto and it looks insane. 60% of your daily intake is fat and you can't eat fruits or oats. Are there any smart low carb diets that are good for bodybuilding?
>>
>>35286038
Keto is the exteme.

For basic low carb, add leafy greens, low glycemic-index fruits, and watch/limit your intake of things like potatoes and rice.
>>
File: whole-grains[1].jpg (268 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
whole-grains[1].jpg
268 KB, 660x400
>>35286038

>low carb
>to start lifting weights

NGMI

>Also because of various health reasons I want to lessen my carb intake.

But most of the healthiest foods are high in carbs
>>
>>35286038
carbs are important for testosterone...

you can't make good gains without them... and not just for the glycogen...

just try a low calorie diet instead, fagfucker.
>>
>>35286038
Start at %40pr/40carb/20fat

Then start cutting down on carbs to lower your calories.

>>35286273
That isn't chicken or fish.
>>
>>35286038
>Also because of various health reasons I want to lessen my carb intake.
Your reason are shit. Count calories and eat whole-grains, fat fuck.
>>
>>35286832
No, no. I have an immune disorder that affects my gut as well as a fungal infection, both of which are exacerbated by high carb diets.

Also people who load up on carbs are yeast infected and smell like shit
>>
>>35286463

>That isn't chicken or fish.

Right, it's beans, arguably the healthiest sources of protein and carbs.
>>
>>35286038
Carbs are awesome fot weightlifters and cutting them out is moronic, also
>25% bf
>skinny fat
You're just fat
>>
>>35287055

They're great for bulking but not for someone who doesn't want diabetes or wants to cut
>>
>>35286976
Your self-diagnosed immune disorder allegedly triggering fungal infections and affecting guts doesn't exist in the three-dimension world nor in medicine books.
The alleged "yeast infection" you smell is more probably a tumour deeply-rooted in that brain of yours made of candida and low-quality soccer-moms blogs.

Count calories and have a decent diet.
Considering your immune disorder is preventing your brain from functioning properly, have this chelating, healthy and well-proportioned diet
>https://desustorage.org/fit/thread/34977172/#34989639

And start some physical exercise. If you smell, drink more. Water, not soda. Fat fuck. From what you write it seems you are taking time
>Oh noes! I can't go to the gym if I haven't thought my snowflake diet!
Just do it.
>>
>>35287201

Someone who doesn't want diabetes should be eating healthy carbs, not switching to insulin-desensitizing fatty foods
>>
What are some high carb foods that can help me reach my goal of 360 a day? I have no problem getting out of skelly by dedicating to reach my caloric and protein goals but the carbs are difficult. I eat bagels and bread daily but if I don't plan to make a pasta or quinoa meal for the day wtf is simple can be made daily and has a shitload of carbs?? High calorie is fine but I can't have high fat. Fats are the easiest macro to go over imo
>>
File: Corn-Tortillas[1].jpg (121 KB, 851x564) Image search: [Google]
Corn-Tortillas[1].jpg
121 KB, 851x564
>>35287328

Fruit, especially dried fruit (raisins, dates, prunes) is great. You can also grab a stack of corn tortillas and microwave them for 1-2 minutes to make them soft, and eat them as is or with a little hot sauce on em. 50 cals each and very cheap.
>>
>>35287400
Thanks senpai
>>
>>35287328
How about bread?
>>
>>35287226
It's not self assessed. I've been seeing a gastroenterologist for 4 years who knows what he's talking about. All that milk, oats and squats seems to have really fucked your shit up senpai.

Why would I intentionally want to make dieting harder for myself unless I actually needed to?
>>
>>35287226
And the fungal infection obviously isn't caused by an immune system. But made worse from a high carb diet and the Immunosuppressant I'm prescribed
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.