[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP genital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: dnp.png (2 MB, 1388x1029) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
2 MB, 1388x1029
>where's the thread edition
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

1.) READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

2.) QUESTIONS THAT AREN'T COVERED BY THE PASTEBIN

>Day [1-5] I'm not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?
No, it's called blood buildup and it's normal. Look it up.

>Day 5+ and I'm still not feeling it. Is my DNP underdosed?

Give more info. How much DNP are you taking? You won't feel jackshit if you're only on 250mg. Cold weather and your diet also play a roll in how much you feel.

>Any other NOT FEELING IT YET questions
Heat is not the primary mechanism of DNP. More heat doesn't mean more weight loss.

>Day [1-7] and I haven't lost any weight
>Day [1-7] and I have gained weight
Heavy water retentions in the first week. It's normal.

>Day [7+] and I haven't lost any weight
More info needed. What's your diet like? How big is your deficit? How much DNP are you on? Are you tracking your calories?

>Day [7+] and I have gained weight
All of the above + stop being a fat fuck and eat less.

>Should I take my doses all at once or spread throughout the day?
Doesn't matter. Spread throughout for stable blood levels. All at once for more intense sides at first and less intense sides 12 hours after

>How much time should I wait between cylces.
At the very least do time on = time off.
More is better though, especially if you plan on doing more than 2 cycles. A lot of anons posted that they had less results with time on = time off the second and third time around.

>Day [1-21] and I think I got PN
No you don't. It's all in your head. You don't just wake up with PN. It gradually develops. You'd have to expose yourself to DNP for months at a time to develop PN. This doesn't just happen from one cycle alone.

>Where can I buy this shit?
Fuck you. Read the pastebin before asking questions. All Shills in this thread are to be trusted.
>>
Starting my first cycle today family after months of having DNP stored away. Starting weight 214.8lb at 188cm
supplements are NAC, taurine, vit c, vit e, krill oil, magnesium, EC, melatonin, RLA, got v8 cans, calcium pyruvate, potassium, and preloaded on an antihistamine
Overkill I know but first cycle, wanna keep on the safe side.
have 50 300mg caps, running two two week cycles. 4 caps first 4 days and then 600mg ideally if all goes well. Then two weeks off and two weeks on again same thing. Should leave me with 2 caps by the end of it
gonna keep a weight log and weigh myself in the morning after muh poops, got before pics, will release once done cycle if anyone interested
Wish me luck lads. Any tips etc? I've done extensive research but it'l help.
Also gonna eat around 15-1600 calories per day
>>
Bamparoo
>>
First cycle, did a week of 250 mg, literally no side effects, so I'm now 6 days in on 500 mg a day, and the only side effect I'm getting is I wake up once or twice a night for seemingly no reason.

Is my stuff under dosed? I've lost 14 pounds in the last two weeks but no side effects makes me want to keep bumping the dose since I can handle this so well.
>>
>>35287660
Doubt 1lb/day is all waterweight. Maybe just less prone to the side effects. 250 you wouldn't feel much anyway.
How much are you looking to lose?
>>
Where all the DNP people at. Winter break starting, perfect time to go on cycle
>>
I think about doing it, what dose is still the "safe" side? Wouldn't wanna go over 400mg desu
>>
>>35288457
500 is standard
>>
>>35287660
wouldnt losing weight without side effects be the best outcome possible?
>>
File: IMG-20151216-WA0004.jpg (170 KB, 978x636) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151216-WA0004.jpg
170 KB, 978x636
I'm considering DNP, I've ran alb in the past and it worked great. My goal is to drop from 155lb to 123lb (manlet), on normal weight loss I've ball parked it at 6 months. What kind of timeframe would cycling DNP give me? 3?
>>
>>35289492
cycle total for 6 weeks. 2 on 2 off and 2 on at 500mg Should get you there if your diet is on point
>>
>>35289548
why bother with 2 on 2 off instead of 1 a day, 1 a day would have less side effects and will create a more consistent buildup
>>
>>35289579
do you have autism
2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on
not days you cuck
>>
File: $_58 (2).jpg (49 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
$_58 (2).jpg
49 KB, 480x640
>>35289548
Thanks anon, I'm vegetarian due to past shitty experiences with meat. Like it makes me vomit when I eat it. Would the heat from a non keto diet make DNP a no-go? I have a hard time getting carbs down eating a lot of greens and legumes
>>
Retarded question.
I usually do cardio on a treadmill every day (fat fuck). If the biggest concern is overheating yourself, do I need to avoid cardio while on a DNP cycle?
>>
I just got forty caps from maserati today, almost a week and a half after I was supposed to. He hadn't even mailed then until I emailed him on the latest day they were supposed to arrive, so I'm not sure I'll order from him again because I only chose him for fast shipping.

I am about to conduct the ignition and dissolving tests, will post results.
>>
>>35289631
It should be fine, it's totally on your body though
Drink lots of cold water
>>35289852
I've never done it, but i've seen anons write about doing it. Seems okay to me. On DNP you don't really need cardio anyway, just start doing it again off cycle, it might be too exhausting
>>
File: 20151217_173424.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151217_173424.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>35289920
Here are the caps, I counted forty. They came vacuum sealed, which explains why they're crumpled. I don't have a scale accurate enough to test the dosages so I'm going to assume they're accurate.
>>
File: 20151217_173805.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151217_173805.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>35290015
Here's the ignition test. They were kinda hard to get lit at first, but I think it's because it was so cold inside when I got home. Once they lit they ignited fast.
>>
File: 20151217_173925.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151217_173925.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>35290025
And here's the dissolving test. Maserati's stuff passed the tests and look good, but the slow delivery time was annoying so I don't know if I'll buy from him again. However, he does other payment options than bitcoin so he's still a pretty good option.

I'm planning on starting babbies first cycle either tomorrow or Saturday, and I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes and what I'm doing.
>>
>>35290058
Good shit anon
>>
How would it work with a keto diet?
>>
>>35290193
effectively
>>
>>35290108
Glad it's appreciated. Any idea why the threads have been so dead?
>>
Would taking DNP be an especially stupid idea for a person with crohn's disease?
>>
>>35290015
No, they're crumpled cause they have >15-% moisture, so underdosed as well

dont buy from a source that dont know how to dry their DNP
>>
So I got fucking red spots that are neither bumpy nor itchy over my chest and arms. My question is, do I really have to stop my cycle or can I jsut start taking an antihistamine and go on?
>>
>>35292293
What proof is there of that? Vacuum sealing is as valid of a hypothesis.
>>
>>35292283
Don't see why having crohn's would somehow make DNP more dangerous, but then again this is a stupid place to ask that question. Go onto google, learn about how DNP affects the body and what it actually does physiologically, and then do the same thing for chrons. If there's some interlapping it's likely best to not attempt it. See where I'm getting at?

On an unrelated note. How much water should I drink on a 600mg ed cycle.
Can I get away with 4L (about a gallon) or would I be better off doubling it
>>
>>35290015
They look like minions.
>>
dont you guys think 500 - 600 is too much?

theres clear evidence that i can actually build up in your body and put you over lethal dosis without you even knowing it

and then ur dead son
>>
>>35292691
If he's using gelatin capsules (which he probably is) they do NOT crumple because of vacuum sealing, well technically they can but that would only happen if there's already moist inside his capsules making them soft

This just looks lazy, drying DNP isn't rocket science
>>
Sticky doesn't cover how to synthesize DNP.

Would like to know.
>>
>>35292303
If you read the sticky, you would know that this is why antihistamines are for this.
>>
Good websites for it? And what would you do? 2 weeks on, 2 Weeks off and 2 weeks on again or 2-3 weeks on, but stronger
>>
>>35292283
It's a fucking terrible idea. Absolutely fucking terrible. DNP alone causes gastric distress, and you have a condition where your GI tract is volatile, and repeated inflammation can cause a whole host of things that can go wrong. Namely bowel cancer or obstructions requiring surgery.
Do not take DNP.

>>35292691
Other guy is right. It's moisture.

>>35293477
>and then ur dead son
If /fit/ wanted to hear the opinions of uneducated morons they would browse /r9k/. Don't make assumptions about things you know nothing about, and certainly don't presume to know enough to advise other people.

>>35293964
Start googling, while you're at it, learn how to synthesise creatine. If you're not as retarded as I think you are, you may have a budding business opportunity on /fit/ - selling bathtub creatine.
>>
>>35292293
It has been cold when I make the capsules, therefore it is taking longer to dry. I was playing catch up and the DNP wasn't 100% dry. I do use gelatin capsules.
>>
>>35298262
So you've been underdosing because you've been busy? Tough shit dude, if you can't handle the volume of customers then either don't accept their business (with an explanation of course) or tell them it'll take longer than usual so you can ensure the quality. Don't purposefully send out wet shit and rip us off. Man, that would have been nice to know BEFORE I dropped fifty bucks, rather than just now. I think I'll just try dnpweightloss next time.
>>
>>35295951
Synthesizing creatine is simplistic and I did it in undergrad. I have no interest in selling anything to the retards on this website. I simply want to make my own DNP for fun.
>>
I only have 20 2590 mg pills, best way to space them out? I know it's legit and good stuff used others. Maybe frontload 1g or 750mg so it doesnt take 5-6 days to build up? Thoughts? And don't let the thread die again...
>>
>>35299554
250mg*
>>
>>35298376
you can synthesize it by nitrating phenol with nitric acid in an aqueous-alcoholic medium.
>>
>>35298262
Bullshit, when is weather cold absolute humidity is low which means it's EASIER to dry it haha
>>
Where can I get DNP in Aust? I've heard of the wizard but can't find how to contact him, any help?
>>
These threads used to be much more active and helpful, did everyone die?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 330x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 330x334
>be me 220 lbs strongfat @ 5'10
>use dnp
>depression + become sick
>literally stay in bed all day without eating
>there would be days where i would only spend 6 hours being awake and eat liferally 1 apple
>continue living like this for weeks (consuming less than 500-700 cal dvery day)
>fast forward 19 days
>now 195 lbs
>recalculated my new TDEE
>continue eating at -500 kcal of my new TDEE
>scale wont fucking budge for 4 weeks

Did i fuck my hormones up brah? How should i reignite my fat loss?
>>
>>35300687
WWAAATTTEERRRR
>>
>>35300706
Iwheb i say my scale wont budgr i meant i shed my water already

Was 198 packed with water
Spent a week drinking fuckton of water and cardio
195 after i drained my water

4 weeks later eating at my new deficit and weight still wont budge
>>
File: bush_thumbsup.jpg (101 KB, 533x725) Image search: [Google]
bush_thumbsup.jpg
101 KB, 533x725
>>35298376
just buy it from gooks and purify it.
eazy peazy
>>
this shit seems so scary.
i think about dipping my toe into DNP but the warnings and side effects and risks always chase me away.
>>
File: 1416428914663.jpg (88 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1416428914663.jpg
88 KB, 600x449
>>35302363

It's meant to seem scary. It keeps gearhead and fatass morons from front-loading 3g first cycle cause they assume MORE = MORE GAINZ and killing themselves needlessly.

I suggest reading some of the additional reading in the sticky, like conciliator's posts and whatnot, and make a decision from there.

If you respect it, take it with some fucking moderation, and pay attention to any and all warning signs your body may give you, there is literally no chance of death/permanent damage.
>>
>>35302429
fair enough.
>>
400mg dnp/day
30mg eph/day
2x100mcg ipamorelin/cjc 1295/day
100mcg t3/day
800mg tren/week

2 weeks in adding
20mg sdrol, 20mg msten.

Diet?

Yolo, 500kcal/day and working out 2+ hours.

I might be popping 100mg modafinil as well.

Should I add clen and taurine?

thoughts?
>>
>>35302706
>thoughts?
>800mg tren without any kind of test base or AI + prolactin manager

Are you fucking trolling?
>>
>>35302706

no way you'll be able to do that on 500 calories, trust me man DNP will give you huge carb cravings
>>
>>35295595
3 weeks on 3 weeks off to not get permanent nerve damage.
>>
Starting another very short cycle, less than two weeks.

How much should I do ? i have 300mg pills.
>>
>>35304168
600mg Ed frontload 900
>>
>>35304297
Is it safe to do cycles of 500mg for 21 days on 21 days off?
>>
>>35304317
Should be but I'd wait longer if I were you between cycles. Had some temporary PN when I didn't wait long enough and it was scary. Also how much do you have to lose going that long with 5000mg?
>>
>>35304347
Not him but I want to lose ALL the fat I possibly can.
>>
>>35304297

Fuck, isnt' that too much?
600 mg a day, i don't wanna be a total zombie.
>>
>>35304347
Just wondering cause seems like people take that here. When you got PN what was your dose, for how long, and how long did you wait till next cycle?

I always take 200mg 21 days on 21 days off. My next cycle Im taking 250mg a day. I get use to 200mg a day after a week of being at maximum saturation, last 2 days took 200mg twice a day and feel the same.
>>
>>35285579
wtf is PN? The pastebin just starts using the acronym without ever explaining what it stands for
>>
>>35306145

Perypheral neuropathy, degenerative problem with the myelin sheath
>>
>>35300498

Rack off dick head, this is how the wizard scam started last time.

Nobody ever consider buying from a wizard.
>>
Stomach just cant settle down for duration of my cycle ffs
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.