[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking behind 2 6/10 girls in the street >one looks round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 4e3.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>walking behind 2 6/10 girls in the street
>one looks round at me, 10 seconds later the other one looks around at me and they start laughing

feel pretty beta desu lads
>>
>mfw they were checking out your gains and you are such an autistic cuck with self-esteem issues that you thought they were making fun of you
>mfw i have no face
>>
>>35285233
were you walking manually?
>>
>>35285300
they were probably saying
>'oh look babe there's one for you! ;) quick lookaround..
>OMG HAHAHA
>>
>>35285233
Sometimes girls giggle to test your confidence. Its subconscious, they dont do this intentionally.
>>
All I can think about when reading this thread is how messed up women are.

If you ask out a girl and she's not into you, suddenly you are a creep/perv/you ruined her day with your ugliness.

If you ask out a girl and she is into you then it's cute/fine/all her friend, family, co-workers, and the mail man will hear about it.
>>
>>35286013
bitter as fuck
>>
>>35286128
Just wait man, it'll happen to you to, unless you manage to lock down an 8/10+ before shes mid 20s
>>
>>35285233
>got pretty fit, abs and strong arms
>hot girl starts grabing my arms
>touches my ass
>wtf is this feel

I wanted to slap that bitch away. I was always skinny so i used my personality and humor to attract girl. First time somebody wanted to fuck me just coz of my body.

Fucking hoes
All i want is a cute nerdy girl to play video games with..

>fucked that hoe out of anger anyways..
>felt like shit after
>>
>>35286699
where
>>
>>35286013
and people wonder why I'm attracted to children
>>
>>35288827
Kek
>>
>>35286013
>If you ask out a girl and she's not into you, suddenly you are a creep/perv/you ruined her day with your ugliness.
What the fuck sempai. What type of women have you confessed to? Greentext that shit or something. Prove you're not some bitter faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.