[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried the Saiyan Powerbuilding program? Is it any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gokuflex.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gokuflex.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Has anyone tried the Saiyan Powerbuilding program? Is it any good? What are the lifts?
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>martial arts tournament victory x3
>hyperbolic time chamber training session x2
>senzu bean recovery x10-12
>artificial gravity capsule inverted sit ups x100
>die x2
>revived x2
>spirit bomb x1
>defeat enemies x5

bretty tough program, would recommend
>>
>>35284696
5x5 spirit bomb
20x10 destructo disk
30x30 kamehameha
>>
Has no one actually tried this program?
>>
>>35284696

>thinks programs make a big difference in your gains

Unless you're doing some completely retarded shit, you'll gain similar amounts of muscle regardless of your program.
>>
>>35287030
I just want to know what the lifts are. They're behind a paywall.
>>
>>35287074

That should tell you everything you need to know, then.
>>
>>35287090
paying to see the program? I'd like to know if i'll like the program first. It's like buying a movie without knowing anything about it other than the genre
>>
>>35284696
Pretty sure he's on steroids, and his routine is probably normal bro split trash
>>
>>35287105

No, it should tell you that the program is complete bollocks and you'll waste your money.

The only time you should ''pay'' for a program is if you're a competitive powerlifter or weightlifter and you want to get a training cycle customized for you by a coach with a proven track record (by someone like Boris Sheiko).

Who the fuck is this chink anyway? Some youtube personality?
>>
>paying for an exercise regimen

you fuckin ritarded m80?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.