[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit, let's dedicate today's workout to the man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: zyzz.png (101 KB, 307x480) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.png
101 KB, 307x480
Hey fit, let's dedicate today's workout to the man whom most of us owe what we are today, the God Himself, let's set a new PR in memory of HIM! RIP ZYZZ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwyc9661ggY
>>
http://youtu.be/-_cgcMPa2s4
>>
Going to set a new squat PR today! FUARKKK!
>>
Who has the image of the force ghosts at the end of return of the jedi. With Zyzz ghost shopped in and the text luke were all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>35284235
Me too anon!

beast it!
>>
File: ZEDDDDY.jpg (31 KB, 329x600) Image search: [Google]
ZEDDDDY.jpg
31 KB, 329x600
Done with finals, time to smash some back/bis in the name of Zyzz

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
>>
>>35284200

cringe
>>
>>35284391
fedora.jpg
>>
>>35284235
Totally smashed it, I've added 10kg to my PR and it was for 4 reps, RIP Zyzz, that was for you.
>>
>>35284388
Kek. That's literally me. Finished my last final 1hr ago and about to go hit back and biceps in a few minutes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1sAkaei7bk
This track sums it all up.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
>>35284200
I will avenge you Zyzz. I'm done being a skinnyfat mess. We are all gonna make it (except subhumans with inferior skulls and fuccboi brow ridges and recessed maxillas lol) Fuark.
>>
>>35284200
yzyy was a faker
shopped everything
and was a literally homosexual
>>
u jelly skinny phaggot?
>>
>>35285971
Your keyboard got into subhuman qwerty mode
>>
>>35286081
you calling me a yzyy mate? thats like, the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced.
>>
>>35286095
Thx :* new curse added
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.