[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS MY ENERGY LEVEL SO FUCKING LOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 251x201
I get up in the morning and feel like dying, no motivation to go to work or workout or do anything. Also just simple bad mood everyday.

I eat lots and decent, sleep at least 7 hours a day, I supplement myself with 10g creatine a day, and Nitrox Therapy+BCAA pre-workout, fish oil in the morning and evening.

How do you maintain good energy level? Any tips? halp pls
>>
File: klokov-press-ager_bomb[1].jpg (138 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
klokov-press-ager_bomb[1].jpg
138 KB, 640x640
>>35283168
Stop fapping. Stop drugs. Use less pre-workouts. Eat better. Cardio.

And energy is very mental. Think of the best, happiest, most fun version of you in every situation and watch your energy skyrocket.

Freak out every time you are depressed, like fuck, you have so much to be grateful for and you want to be low energy and depressed?! No way man!
>>
>>35283223
this and 1 more hour for sleep
>>
>>35283238
what if i sleep 10+hours a day
>>
>>35283260
Law of diminishing returns

You'll fuck yourself up. There's always a law at work.
>>
>>35283260
doub that is possible for everyday but you would feel tired too
>>
>>35283168
Try green tea and cayenne pepper. Worked better than coffee for me and helps boost you metabolism.
>>
>>35283279
its very possible for me

i sometimes even take naps in the afternoon as well
>>
>>35283289
well the thing is to have a schedule of sleeping and naps break it

i would avoid naps
>>
>>35283289
Naps absolutely destroy your sleep cycles and biorhythms mate
All though if you're that tired all the time you might have a thyroid gland problem or something??
>>
>>35283289
Not gonna make it.
>>
>>35283168
Go see the doctor to get threatment for diabetes and see how much longer you have to live

Take this advice seriously.
>>
Sleep more and take vitamin d nigga
>>
10g creatine is too much tbqh, shouldn't need more than 5g or so.
For your mood try supplementing with l-tryptophan and St Johns wort.
>>
>>35283346
That's funny because the only way I function is with naps.
I sleep two times a day really, once for around 4-5 hours, then another for 2 hours.

Any other way I sleep and I'm really lethargic. This method gives me the most energy.
>>
>>35283467
Are you OP?
>>
Man.
Im not op. But I ahave the same shit. Just have ontinious headaches at right temple. Stumich upset. Tired all the time. Sleep way to long. Any less and I feel shit aswell.
Throat problems. Cant breath as deep
Fuck
>>
>>35283508
This sounds very very serious.

Make a note of your eating and sleeping habits, then go to a doctor with them in a week.
>>
>>35283513

Eh. I went before. The headache and throat are apparently a symptom of stress. Wich I already tackled but still here. Ive been thinking about going again and demanding blood presure check and a scan of my skull orsomething cause cancer fears lol
>>
>>35283467
>>35283508
You are going to fucking die my friends.
Or maybe you're just like one of those anime characters that sleeps all the time.
>>
>>35283561
Do that.

But do you follow any basic health tenements? Like, what are you like with diet and sleep and exercise? Detox anytime? Do drugs? Stay hydrated? Overexert yourself? Under exert?

Try not to be stressed, at any time, ever. Always look for reasons to relax and be happy. It literally changes lives.
>>
>>35283260
You sleep too long.
>>
>>35283472
nah. Its just something I discovered. I'm a biphasic sleeper. If I try to sleep once a day, I start oversleeping, usually around 10-12 hours a day. On top of that, I will doze off constantly.
However, if I sleep two times a day, I only need 6-7 hours of sleep, I function very well with lots of energy.
>>
>>35283168
Water, vegetables, 8-9 hours of sleep, vitamin D

oh yeah and don't be negative/depressed.
>>
>>35283168
Go to the doctor OP.
>>
File: janoy.png (919 KB, 810x736) Image search: [Google]
janoy.png
919 KB, 810x736
>>35283168
Do you snooze in the morning? If you snooze it can affect your whole day. For me that feeling of just having woken up lasts longer and I never feel completely rested.
>>
>>35283168
sleep more than 7 hours. that should be your priority. possibly try caffeine. like coffee. i found that matcha works extremely well for me.
>>
also, when do you lift? i find that if i lift after waking up before going to work, my energy levels are very high. my mood is great too. i think of it this way; if i can get up and lift a few hundred pounds in the morning, the rest of my day just won't be as difficult. the rest of the day will be easy as fuck.
>>
File: 34434544t54t55.jpg (13 KB, 472x357) Image search: [Google]
34434544t54t55.jpg
13 KB, 472x357
>>35283705
Not OP, but if I snooze I literally fuck up my whole day
>>
>ctrl + f "modafinil"
>modafinil not found
>>
vyvanse
>>
>>35283168
Did you check your blood?
Low test, low iron, something with your thyroid, etc. could cause that.
Also you could just have a depression.
Go see a doctor and/or a psychologist
Also donĀ“t train 7 times a week full body
>>
>>35284316
>>35284287

These are not long term solutions, unless you absolutely want to depend on them forever.

The right idea would be to find out what is causing your low levels of energy, aka start getting bloodwork done for Thyroid function, Testosterone and Insulin.
>>
>>35283289

Sleep apnea maybe?
I bulked too hard and got it...
Look into it man, it's worth it
>>
>>35283168
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24231834

http://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-RiboGen-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B00QWG2PFO
>>
>>35283168
My breakfast used to be egg whites, chicken, and cheese. One day I ate a piece of cornbread and ran four miles. It's the carbs. Try eating some, like a cup of Cheerios or a piece of bread before you lift.
>>
>>35284347

This. Have your thyroid checked asap. A bad thyroid will cause all of these symptoms and much more you probably don't even recognize.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.