[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been called ugly? Before lifting? What about after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16
Have you ever been called ugly?

Before lifting? What about after lifting?

(Friends and retards don't count)
>>
>>35283161
I used to be called ugly on the reg.

Since I lift, I'm 'that buff ugly dude'.
>>
Damn why would someone outright call you ugly? Mean country you live in
>>
i had dickhead friends in highschool that gave me shit for being ugly all the time. so i got a fucking complex from it but as i've gone through my twenties i've gotten plenty of compliments on being handsome, even from dudes.
>>
My step-aunt heavily implied it the first time she saw me post-puberty. She always used to fangirl me when I was a kid. Most disappointed looking face and "oh" I ever heard in my life.

One with my best friend at the time that could possibly count: Guy said in a very serious voice how it's no wonder how I don't have a gf since I'm not that good looking. Most red pilled chad I ever knew, great guy too. One time his 6/10 gf hit on me to get him mad when we were all 13, he lol'd it off and broke up, I don't remember the details but that guy was real as fuck.

Tbf these two were all it took to completely fuck over my self esteem even to this day because both were very honest people who knew me well.
>>
>>35283171
>Damn why would someone outright call you ugly? Mean country you live in
What country are you from?
>>
>>35283250
Sweden
>>
>>35283161
is calvin harris fucking taylor swift? does she have no standards at all
>>
Never been called ugly but I just don't see myself as anything above a 6/10, good facial structure, sickening jaw, white with blonde hair. Just have not symmetrical eyes, almost like Nas but not as noticeable, think Ryan gosling, also have an upturned nose and my nostrils are huge, crooked teeth.

The teeth can be fixed but I'm not sure how other people view me, when I look in the mirror I can't notice my eyes and I think I look pretty damn good, I just look a bit fuckin weird if I take a photo of myself standing and not in the mirror, not sure if it's angles or what, I'm aware that the brain changes how you view yourself as opposed to others.

Could anyone shed some light on this I can't be the only person
>>
>>35283272
>is calvin harris fucking taylor swift? does she have no standards at all
He's a "model" now. aka he got a tan, put on 10 lbs of muscle and learned how to squinch.

>>35283263
Interesting. Germoney here. Basically was bullied for my looks throughout puberty then the same people hyped me when I did babbies first bulk, same girls started showing legit sexual interest. Hilarious what status can do. When I switched towns I went back to being subhuman of course. Lol @ anyone thinking muscles by themselves make you that much more attractive desu.
>>
I've been called ugly but I've also been called good looking and cute and that I look like a model
I've also been called dumb, stupid genius, brilliant.
the things people say are irrelevant.
>>
>>35283362
>I've been called ugly
Same

>but I've also been called good looking and cute
By 3/10s

>and that I look like a model
By my mom

>the things people say are irrelevant.
Good joke. As if you can't analyze tendencies like in my case.
>>
>>35283263
Unless you're a middle-aged, straight, white man, noone is allowed to call you anything demeaning in Sweden.
-är svensk
>>
>>35283161
Tswift must either be pretty tall or wearing massive heels because Calvin HArris is 6'6 or 6'7
>>
>>35283390
actually I've only ever been called ugly by dudes in settings where we were all bored and they were trying to get a rise out of me.
I've been hit on a lot by girls that I consider hot.
yea the model comment by was someone that was a little rough, but I'm just saying, people just say bullshit all the time.

oh you're that browmaw nigga. good luck pham. maybe there's some surgery if your ridge is really that bad.
>>
I've never been called ugly to my face, but I I've overheard girls turn to each other and giggle as they pass by, which I've always chosen to interpret as laughter at me.

Life is hard. On some days I look in the mirror and think 'maybe I could make this work if I put in some effort', on others I see myself as horribly misshapen.
>>
>>35283412
I'm never getting surgery, I find it despicable. My genetics are what they are.

>browmaw
top kek tho.

It's brow MOG. Like AMOG in pua just with your brow.

Do you even facial aesthetics?
>>
>>35283423
l o w
s e l f
e s t e e m
and
p a r a n o i a
>>
>>35283405
yeah dude shes pretty tall
>>
>>35283390
>Relying on external validation
That's why you're not going to make it Anon, not because you aren't good looking.
>>
File: giphy.gif (982 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
982 KB, 500x333
>>35283436
browmog that's right.
I'm working on ruining my facial aesthetics with sodium and cigarettes and giving in to my fat familys holiday food anyway.
not like my tiny dick will every satisfy a girl
>>
File: 1426522019121.png (366 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
1426522019121.png
366 KB, 800x720
>>35283444
>>
>>35283423
Why the fuck would you interpret it as laughter at you? The situation was ambiguous, for all you know they didn't give a single fuck about your presence and were laughing at something unrelated. If you're ever going to interpret a situation like that one, where you aren't really aware of their true motivations, interpret it in a way that will benefit you.

Instead of thinking "Oh they're laughing at me" you could have easily interpreted it as one of them spilling spaghetti in front of you and her friend laughing at her. So many ways to interpret it that would benefit you, but instead you chose the faggot beta pussy route.
>>
>>35283475
this, your thoughts effect the aura you put out, people pick up on this, it literally shapes your life
>>
From the ages of 13 to 18, I got a lot of crap for being ugly. Girls would make gagging noises when they saw me, would talk among themselves about how ugly I was.
Sometimes, they would do that fake flirting thing to embarrass me.
My friends would poke fun at me too, a lot.

Even had an eleven year old come up to me and ask me how I could live being as ugly as I am. The kid wasn't even being mean, he seemed genuinely curious about the matter
>>
>>35283457
What's making it?

>>35283468
>I'm working on ruining my facial aesthetics with sodium and cigarettes
3 years into that transformation lol
>>
>>35283490
>fake flirting thing to embarrass me.
>>
>>35283492
>What's making it?
Becoming the best version of yourself.
>>
>>35283321
Im the exact same

No new findings to share, sorry
>>
>>35283499
>fake flirting thing to embarrass me.
They do this. Have gotten a lot of that too. They get you to admit that you're attracted to them and then they laugh in your face and ridicule you for it :(
>>
>>35283499

Shit like "Oh I love your eyebrows Anon" *snicker-snicker* "Yeah they're so, erm... Manly" *snicker-snicker*
To be fair, I did have a bit of a mono. and busy brows

Or people walking up to you and saying that one of their friend's wants to go out with you. While a bunch of teenagers watch from ten feet away, with shit-eating grins on their faces
>>
>>35283520
if that actually happened you should laugh back at them and smack their ass or something.
my guess is you're just being paranoid though. I've had that kind of thing happen and looking back it didn't seem malicious.
>>
>>35283533
are you a teenager? they just sound like they're awkward and sperging out. think about all the awkward things dudes say and do.
>>
File: 1366832362287.jpg (148 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1366832362287.jpg
148 KB, 800x600
>>35283263
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: tumblr_ngyyug2GkO1u2gw7go6_250.gif (1 MB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngyyug2GkO1u2gw7go6_250.gif
1 MB, 245x180
>>35283506
To be honest relative all I ever wanted was a skinny white girl with a cute little nose and non-subhuman feet and long legs as my gf.

Nothing less nothing more

Thanks to 21st century female hypergamy and the matriarchy of the sexual marketplace this little peasant's wish will never become reality

But tell me, is this really TOO MUCH to ask for? Just a skinny non-jewish white girl?

Really, western world?

I'm about to cry right now srs
>>
>>35283161
>Before lifting
6'1" 220lbs, I was called "a funny looking cunt" at worst, had a gf who dated me "to meet someone different", I literally got a relationship by chance.

>After lifting and running
170lbs, I am called "unconventionally attractive" and women approach me when I'm out and about, most people I knew from before I started exercising don't even recognise me.
>>
>>35283536
>my guess is you're just being paranoid though

>then they laugh in your face and ridicule you for it
How am I paranoid if they do this? Grills flirt by humiliating people? Word like disgusting and "ew" was used.
>>
>>35283544
I was a teenager at the time. And when you're a 5'4", fat, acne covered, greasy haired weirdo with no fashion sense, you know that life isn't like the movies and all the cool girls don't secretly wan't to date you
>>
>>35283576
What do you think was wrong with your face?
And why didn't you do anything about it? For instance, if mono eyebrows, why didn't you shave them?
>>
>>35283576
I wasn't there so I can't really say but you're probably interpreting their laughter as malicious when it's probably playful. you're not picking up on social que's and rolling a long with it and are instead getting paranoid and blowing things out of proportion.
maybe in that certain circumstance if they straight up called you disgusting but even then you never know. people just say shit all the time. don't let it effect your world view.
>>
>>35283589
My face is my face. I have no monobrow or anything that can be fixed.
Why I didn't do anything? What was I supposed to do? Trivial comebacks just show butthurt, and all my head was filled with was 4chan meme crap. I stayed silent and left.
>>
>>35283589
I'm you've seen plenty of horrible dressed people with little or no hygiene, and you'll say to yourself "How the fuck can they go out like that?! Are they not aware of how they look?"
And you'll be surprised that most of them don't, or even think they look good.

I didn't get any sort of fashion sense until I was eighteen. Didn't even realise that baggy jeans, light up sneakers, gelled hair, and a gold coloured jacket might not be cool
>>
>>35283596
I'm not completely autistic. I noticed their game, and they were honest after they tricked me into telling them I was attracted. Guess I have to learn to spot the kind girls :(
>>
>>35283627
let it roll off your back. most people aren't cunts like that.
>>
I think 19-21 was my prime.

Several IOIs from hotties, almost got one's number before I was cockblocked. Total MILF of a teacher complimented me on graduation. One girl who previously didn't give me the time of day rubbed her ass on my crotch. Girl I had a crush on interrupted me when I was talking to a friend.

Nowadays I can't even get 3/10s to pay attention to me lol.
>>
>>35283638
Yeah I guess. Thanks
>>
>>35283575
>170lbs, I am called "unconventionally attractive" and women approach me when I'm out and about, most people I knew from before I started exercising don't even recognise me.
This is my goal right now desu. Cut to 8% bf or die tryin. After 6 years of half assed lifting I say this. Just LOL at my life.
>>
>>35283199
Everyone needs a red pilled chad in their life.
>>
Everyone I've met generally have said I have a face that people have to get used to
as in, I look ugly at first glance, but once people take a really good look at me I'm actually handsome

I don't know if it sucks because first impressions are a big deal. Maybe it has to do about how I carry myself
>>
>>35283736
>Maybe it has to do about how I carry myself
Yeah. Body language speaks loudly. Be more confident and you'll egt social gains on it.
>>
>>35283736
That's not how it works lol. You are fun to be around. That's it.

Best way to gauge how attractive you are is by the number of girls that appraoch you on average per week.

<0.5 = subhuman
0.5-1 = 6/10
1-2 = 7/10
4+ = 8/10

And that's all there is to it
>>
>>35283678
<15% body fat and good posture will do brah, you'd be surprised just how effective standing up straight with your shoulders back and your arms by your sides is, makes you look easier to approach than a hunched over muscle mongoloid.
>>
>>35283767
>Best way to gauge how attractive you are is by the number of girls that appraoch you on average per week.
You can be attractive and intimidating at the same time, desu. that's a shit rating system you got.
>>
>>35283767
Oh forgot to mention they have to be complete strangers so actors and such would require a different metric. And the girls have to show legit attraction, not just asking you for the time lol.
>>
>>35283769
><15% body fat and good posture will do brah
Not for me, I look like garbage atm at about 13%.
>>
>>35283777
>You can be attractive and intimidating at the same time,
Keep telling that to yourself lol

If you're legit masculine intimidating then ovulating women will jump your bones in clubs and bars.
>>
>>35283519
God damn this nightmare never ends
>>
>>35283161
>Be me in elementary school
>Get called fucking ugly and gross 24/7
>Have shit self-esteem all through middle and high school
>Apparently have a glo-up
>Thinks everyone is lying and I'm actually ugly as fuck.
>Literally can't trust anyone when they call me anything other then ugly.
>Won't even believe my girlfriend.
>My life is a sad one.
>>
>>35283793
Care to share your most recent pic?
>>
>>35283821
Should have added I'm now receiving compliments and attention on the reg.

Still feel it's all BS.
>>
>>35283825
Nah I'm mfd lol no pics.

Not that you're missing out, I just have that high cortisol hormonal profile build, skinnyfat with some muscle.
>>
>>35283821
pics
>>
>>35283161
Called a circus freak when I was 11, not ugly but I was completely scrawny. Started lifting in the beginning of sophmore year of highschool. Girls found me attractive.

26, still good looking.
>>
Got called it when I was younger by some rude bitch. No one really mentions my attractiveness at all, I just imagine they feel sorry for me and don't mention it.
>>
>>35283161
>Have you ever been called ugly?
no. probably because it's obvious
>>
>>35283161
>on chatroulette
>2 hot Asian sluts
>you're ugly
>and your dick is small
>can I jerk off to you two?
>yes
>mmm I wish that was down my throat

Women, ladies and gents.
>>
My friends do, It's a small circlejerk of calling each other ugly. Other than that people call me good looking but I cant for the life of me understand why.
>Sthap it, you're making me confused
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>35283161
Taylor Swift is a slut. Miley Cyrus is called a slut for looking slutty but Taylor has had so many boyfriends and taken so many dicks it aint even funny.
>>
>>35286004
Nah there's a huge difference. Swifty does it hoping to find love. Granted she's a retard, but she isn't slutty. Miley is a literal cumguzzler
>>
>be in middle school, late 1990s
>be at mall with 3 other friends
>random qts talking to us
>one says "those two are the ugly ones"
>I am one of those two
>>
No I get hit on all the time.
I get told I should be a model
I get told I'm a beautiful human.
I don't care about any of that because all the girls that are into me are shallow and annoying
I need a qt 3.14 sweet heart
Srs bros
>>
>>35286066
Go to places like animal shelter and volunteer
>>
>>35286026
Naw, Swift comes quicly and is the real semen demon. When not happy with the taste of fluid druid she immediately looks elsewhere for the next hit. She even said in an interview once: the thicker the better. Guess she hasn't been content with her experimental results thus far. Onto the next one like a hungry tigress looking for a piece of bloody meat. Miley is not even a schoolgirl gone bad or crazy. She's just a bit out of control, is all...
>>
>>35286026
Swiftfags need to be gassed.
>>
>>35283767
not everyone is still in highschool, faggot. many people do go anywhere except work and a convenience store for months
>>
I once got told I look like a Mcpoyle brother. That one hurt.
>>
I've been told I'm stunning three times this week.

Rewind a decade and everyone, even my own family, told me I was ugly and a 'lost cause'. Nobody expected me to achieve anything proper in life because of the ugly and social awkwardness. Perfect example of a looser.

Then I lost the fattyweight and gained about 7-8 points on the attractive scale. Funny how life works. Today the gayboy in the pet store blushed and started to stammer when I asked him where the turtle food was, and a couple of weeks ago a random group of girls did silly fangirl waving before giggling like maniacs. I fucking love being /fit/ me.
>>
No. I grew up in that generation where bullying was a pretty douchey thing to do.

Or maybe I just wasn't ever that hideous where it needed to be pointed out. I never got called ugly when I was fat/skinnyfat but I did get called handsome and get mired all the time when I was /fit/.
>>
>>35286488
pics
>>
Ugly before lifting

Good looking after lifting

Really simple
>>
>>35286569
Haha. I've already posted loads of times. Guess who I am.
>>
>tfw born with decent looks

the only time i've ever been called anything like ugly was when my elementary/middle school crush said that I have chicken arms and chicken legs

now i'm known as a handsome guy and i'm also getting gains like never before

if I ever come across her again one day i'll try to hit it and quit it for the lulz
>>
>>35286710
no idea. I don't browse cbt's.
>>
I went to a wrestling class once and got called junior before I started to lift

My goal is to never be called junior again
>>
>>35286881
Too bad. I guess you'll never know. Not the face threads either? Do you even
>>
>talk to 2-3/10 girls
>no reply or they barely talkback
>often get a "seen"
>talk to more pretty girls
>always talking back
>always in a good mood
how
>>
>Occasionally made fun of for being hungry skeleton by peers that didn't like me
>coaches picked on me and matched me against the school monsters for practice in football
>tfw the really big guys never tried to cream me because they knew how bad I'd get fucked up
>tfw they knew I joined so that I could lift and get bigger even though I hated the sport
>tfw they started respecting me for not backing down

Never really called ugly, but I was so skinny that I was a target in football practice by that coaches and some of the kids that just liked being dicks (mostly the really short guys or the delinquents.

After I started putting on mass the ones that knew me from before respected me a lot more and people that didn't know me treated me better all around.
>>
>>35286978
no I don't browse face threads on cantonese image boards senpaipham
>>
>>35287013
What are you? Str8? That's the most interesting threads, desu.
>>
>>35287059
I checked the catalogue for face and didn't see anything baka.
>>
>>35287076
I didn't mean right now, desu-san, I've posted on face threads in the past.
>>
>>35287119
oh, you should post face in the cbt, I enjoy mirin.
I'm cutting and need inspo too
>>
I think I've been called ugly outright once by one of my mates.

Most of times it happened it was just the "Dare you to ask him out/Ewwwwwwww nooooo!" stuff.
>>
>>35287161
Naw man. This teasing stuff is fun. I feel like a cat with a ball of yarn :D
>>
>>35287196
I'm responding to like 10 different shit post threads right now so it doesn't phase me. have a nice one and congrats on the weight loss and attention
>>
>>35283161
I wasn't called ugly before. People seemed to think I was just plain. Now people think I'm disgusting. I don't know what I did wrong.
>>
>>35287207
Thanks breh
>Y-you too
>>
>>35283161
nah, I remember sitting on a ledge when I was younger and some faggot rolled up on his bike and said
>'fatty fat fat fat"
or some shit, I remember just starring at him lol

shit cut deep though, not making a change til much later... currently in the process at 24.

no one called me ugly so maybe I'm not ugly?
>>
File: man.png (137 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
man.png
137 KB, 260x260
>>35283272
Of course she has no standards. She is a tranny after all.
>>
legitimate 2/10 reporting in, been called disgusting to my face multiple times. i have also been spit on, had food/drinks thrown on me. the only difference that has changed since i started martial arts/boxing/lifting is that guys no longer threaten/mock me without 5-6 dudebros standing behind them. but fuck em, i have nothing to live for so i dont mind getting hurt for the chance to slap the shit out of one or two of them. women on the other hand are just as rude and condescending to me as they have always been.
>>
>>35287281
I know 0/10 guys that don't suffer that kind of shit, cheers to you mate for not killing everyone.
>>
>>35287292
thanks anon. i've been in and out of therapy since i was a lil kid, so i'm not gonna lie that it effects me. i've definitely wanted to go for a new high score, but i'm lucky enough to have a supportive family so i couldn't in good conscience leave them with the shame of having their shitbag of a son plastered all over the news
>>
Never called ugly by a girl but got treated like a beta by two girls I liked.

It's more or less ugly girls try to hit on me tell them I got a gf, or good looking to average looking girls just sit their and stare at me and except me to talk to them.
>>
>>35287319
Girls are the worst, a girl used to call me monster when I was like 13, she was kinda okay body wise, now she's pretty fat and has a child so I kinda feel sad for her now.
>>
>>35287366
i feel you, bruv. im only 20 and i know almost a dozen women from highschool who have kids now
>>
Girls shy away from me and gays usually look at the ground when I talk to them without having already met. Idk
>>
File: quads1.jpg (79 KB, 472x451) Image search: [Google]
quads1.jpg
79 KB, 472x451
>>35283333
>>
Girls used to call me ugly before I started workouting

now they all are interested in me

those bitches...
>>
>>35287366
what does the pic say....
>>
>>35287196
>Bebbe's first shitpost
>>
File: q0wT6eT.jpg (377 KB, 927x1455) Image search: [Google]
q0wT6eT.jpg
377 KB, 927x1455
>>35288400
>>
File: 1441739273116.gif (79 KB, 516x229) Image search: [Google]
1441739273116.gif
79 KB, 516x229
>Was apparently weird looking and oddly proportioned before puberty
>Picked on endlessly in school
>Puberty hits
>Grow into my body well, good facial aesthetics
>Self-esteem was shit though, thought I was deformed up until 17
>Ignored anyone hitting on me as people just screwing with me because I was awkward and ugly for laughs
>Only recently got my self-esteem out of the shitter
>mfw anyone compliments me now
>mfw went out drinking with friends and co-workers and people started to rate everyone else for laughs and everyone agreed I was a solid 9/10

I'd say I'm maybe a 6, but I've found I can get away with saying/doing absurdly direct or objectifying things and leaving girls giggling.
>>
i knew all along there were ugly lanklets on /fit/
>>
File: 1445265707380.jpg (44 KB, 426x601) Image search: [Google]
1445265707380.jpg
44 KB, 426x601
>>35288689

>everyone agreed I was a solid 9/10

>I'd say I'm maybe a 6

>recently got my self-esteem out of the shitter

You need to clean it cuz it still stinks.
>>
why cant taylor at least fuck a GOOD dj
>>
>>35288744
what, the cbt's didn't give it away?
>>
>>35283164
This
>>
I don't think I've ever really been called ugly, there have always been girls into me pretty much my entire life.
I did get bullied growing up but it was just that, bullying.
>>
File: Hulk sad.jpg (39 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
Hulk sad.jpg
39 KB, 474x503
I think I'm pretty ugly sometimes. I can't take pictures for shit or grow a beard. Other times I think I look decent or even good.

What really fucks with me is the acne. I've done everything and I still break out like a fucking teenager. I'm looking at another round of accutane.
>>
Yep. Summer after freshman year of college I lost some weight and got a haircut and clothes that fit. Went back to school and started fucking a 8/10.

The criticism became much more brutal after that, somehow. REally confused me and nurtured a good strong impostor syndrome.
>>
>>35283161
I used to be known as the short balding guy.

I am now known as the short balding guy with muscles.

Pic related, minus the hair/glasses
>>
No one explicitly calls me ugly but I can see the looks of the girls in the auditorium
At least I've had gf's right?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.