[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1442720348776.jpg (12 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1442720348776.jpg
12 KB, 240x196
just this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3pmMZDko60
>>
i'm sorry anons, i refuse to suffer alone
>>
white people huh
>>
>>35283087
*retards
>>
>>35282990
why do they have to be such fucking faggots?
>>
They are the same people who did the "Jesus Christ is my Nigga" parody, right?
>>
>>35283379
no idea, but that shit was just cringey
>>
>>35282990
>tfw am vegan since 13y old after reading philosophy book
>everybody thinks its superweird and that I will die
>dont die, the years pass, I notice that some celebs/athletes go vegan
>"wow, maybe it will become a more accepted thing"
>fast forward to nowadays
>vegan is synonymous for leftist retard
>it has all become a giant meme used by hipsters to gain moral superiority and by anorexic girls to cover up bulimia
>try to avoid the topic as much as possible irl so I dont get grouped with the idiots
>vegan hate online and on /fit/ is just barely below fat hate levels if at all
>everytime I post something I get memed to death

fucking leftists man
>>
>>35283511
serves you right
>>
>>35283511
feeling with you on that one, man.
really hate when friends/family invites for food of any kind, and I have to go all "uuh sorry I don't eat meat" and they'll always reply with some kind of tryhard sophisticated answer like they recently read some shitty article about it.

fucking duh can't we just be left alone with our choices
>>
File: Strawman.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Strawman.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>35282990
>>
>>35283511
Going vegan doesn't help the animals. You either buy the food or it's thrown away. But it's your choice, and l respect it, going vegan is cool l guess, as long as you shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>35284089
>What is supply and demand?
If less people buy it, less gets produced.
>inb4 "One vote makes no difference."

>But it's your choice, and l respect it, going vegan is cool l guess, as long as you shut the fuck up about it
That's cool, as long as it goes both ways.
>>
>>35283511
Are you me?
>>
>>35283511
Just don't spam your meme diet on /fit/ and you won't have to worry about us berating you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.