[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i've been lifting for like 3 months and i still cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: how.jpg (991 KB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
991 KB, 1536x2560
So i've been lifting for like 3 months and i still cant see my dick
>>
I mean, you switched to Diet Dr Pepper and everything! How could you possibly STILL be a fat piece of shit?
>>
File: Griefer.png (614 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Griefer.png
614 KB, 720x540
breh
is this you???
>>
>>35281329

i dont know. You tell me.
>>
>>35281306
Have you ever seen Saw 5?
>>
>>35281495

no i dont watch such unsophisticated movies
>>
>>35281306
maybe dont lift and try cardio to lose the body fat
>>
>>35281306
Smoke balls? What the fuck are you doing with those?
>>
>>35281514
>tip fedora:)

Theres a part where a guy cuts his fat off you should try it you degenerate scum.
>>
Eat LITERALLY nothing for a week
>>
File: Genetics.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2560) Image search: [Google]
Genetics.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2560
>>35281306
Using some high end imaging processing software, I've analyzed the image you've posted and I think I might have found your problem, OP.

I'm very sorry to be the one who has to tell you this, but you have bad genetics. See pic related.
>>
Working out builds muscle, it doesn't necessarily get rid of fat. To get rid of fat, you need to burn more calories then you take in. Lessen the lifting, up the cardio, and fix your fucking diet if you haven't already.
>>
>>35282313
don't lessen shit
do your lifting
do your cardio
everyday
all day
stop eating shit.
>>
>>35281329
>>35282308
kek

don't entertain this lard ass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.