[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you doing weighted hip thrusts? Don't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Why aren't you doing weighted hip thrusts?

Don't you wanna make sex gains?
>>
>>35281205
I do them after squats
>405 lb hip thrust
>>
i do them every now and then. i do them from the ground rather than back against a bench.

they're fun but fuck if the bar shifts just the tiniest bit it hurts like a motherfucker.
>>
Because it doesn't achieve anything a deadlift doesn't already achieve at a more stable and strenuous capacity.

Also, true sex gains come from cardio. Better conditioning and better circulation = longer, harder sex.
>>
>>35281205
I've been doing 3xbw so far after squats. I want to get the form down before I add weight. I don't do it for the sex gains cause I'm a virgin, but my ass is growing which is great
>>
>>35281281
>I want to get the form down

Push your hips forward. Done.
>>
File: 1450206908502.jpg (27 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
1450206908502.jpg
27 KB, 592x448
>>35281264

>Also, true sex gains come from cardio. Better conditioning and better circulation = longer, harder sex.

this .. nothing worse than feeling that exhaustion while you pound that pussy from behind and you just want to collapse
>>
Not arguing that you absolutely need to do hip thrusts for a strong posterior chain, but this argument of you don't need to do it because you should be doing this exercise falls flat. Training yourself through full hip extension and into hyperextension can help with the stability of your hip joint to a degree that can benefit your strength when doing posterior chain dominant exercises. You shouldn't forego a good exercise simply because you already do another exercise, especially when you get to the point that you're stalling at one.
>>
File: glute_kickbacks.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
glute_kickbacks.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
I do these instead, two sets each cheek.

Looks naff, I don't care.
>>
>>35282431
>all after 5 minutes
>>
Kettlebell swings are GOAT sex gains. You don't need to smash dat pussy with the strength of a 4pl8 hip thrust, you'd destroy all genitals involved.
>>
File: 1446100017502.jpg (28 KB, 436x435) Image search: [Google]
1446100017502.jpg
28 KB, 436x435
>>35281205
tfw a girl does this right in front of me
>>
>>35282417
at the end i feel sore in my back instead of my butt
>>
>>35282502
you're lifting too heavy for your butt m8
>>
>>35282514
He said he's doing body weight.
>>
>>35282502
Focus on keeping your back stationary(as in hold your core tight and keep it straight) that's the only way I could possibly see this getting fucked up. Even then Bravo.
>>
>>35282502
Start at the top of the movement, and squeze yourt but and try to get your dick as high as you can, play around with your feet, (while holding the top of the movement, till shins are vertical, next start messing with your foot angle (how far toes point out) keep doing this till you got your dick as high as you mechanically can. Now you found your optimal positioning for ROM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.