[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German masterrace checking in brehs i fly to america in 5 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 9348767[1].jpg (208 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
9348767[1].jpg
208 KB, 500x500
German masterrace checking in brehs

i fly to america in 5 hours to visit my family till the 31th of december.

I look pretty lean, 6'1 on 88kg, visible abs.

How do i prevent from losing my abs while being in that shit country?

I will have access to the garage gym of my parents which will be a joke compared to a gym but hey...

>tfw no quark
>tfw sugar everywhere
>tfw fastfood everywhere
>tfw fat people everywhere

cant wait to take off my shirt in public places just to get those fattys mad.
>>
>>35279326
>tfw Germanfag living in America
>tfw also 6'1
>ftw also 88kg
FUCK YOU IMPOSTOR
>>
>>35279326
Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass es auch in den USA Magerquark gibt. Curd oder cottage cheese oder so.
>>
>>35279360

seriously, whats the best place to get pussy?
I wont be able to go to clubs since i know noone there and will not go on my own.
>>
>>35279326
>tfw American
>tfw freedom
Make fun of fatties all you want. They're laughing right back at you in your economic jail cell of a country.
>>
Cook your own food and don't eat out at shitty places.
>>
>>35279389

nice shitposting m8y :^)
>>
>>35279384
Denn bist du überhaupt blöd.
>>
>>35279412
Right back at you!! XDD
>>
>>35279326
>>35279384
>>35279430
Hitler war groß er nichts falsch gemacht .
>>
>>35279326

simply moderate the number of things you put in your mouth. Difficult, I know.
>>
>>35279326
You can't prevent losing your abs like you couldn't prevent syrians from fucking your country
>>
>>35279386
tinder is your only hope if you refuse to go to bars. You should do more than alright if you're not e-stating and include something about being German in your bio
>>
>>35279469

I am scared to use tinder, i have a gf since 7 years... tinder uses your fb profile and shit.

Maybe i will try it, set up a new fb account and fill it with a few images.

What would a good bio look like in that case?

Something like "Germany guy on vacation, leaving on 30th january, just write me if you want to have some "over the sea"-fun"

?? pls help im autistic
>>
>>35279326
>GERMANY, YES!

Aside from being an absolute cluck, you should have respect for the American fit. If everything is as shit and processed as you claim, then we American fit are the hard mode players of the fitness game. We are gods of discipline and strength of character. Respect us, you 3 timed failed Reich-fag
>>
>>35279483
>, i have a gf since 7 years.

1. Your GF is In germany, so she won't see shit.
2. A good bio is to simply state you're vising the U.S. for a little while.That's it. By doing this you let bitches know your time is limited, casual NSA fun is all you have time for, and I assume the German thing appeals to a lot of women.
>>
>>35279483
>Something like "Germany guy on vacation, leaving on 30th january, just write me if you want to have some "over the sea"-fun"

dear god dont say "if you want some over the sea fun"

women never want you to explicitly acknowledge that you and her may hook up, it makes them feel slutty, everything has to be implicit and subtext - this is how all women communicate. they'll read that line and think "ergh, what a jerk, he just wants to hook up" even when that's exactly what they may be looking for

maybe include something like "looking for someone to explore the area with"

if someone meets up with you off Tindr then they want to bang, you dont need to write it out
>>
>>35279326
6'1 fucking manlet
"Masterrace"
>>
>>35279483
The "German guy on vacation" part is fine. Please leave out the last parts.

All you have to do is talk like a normal person, no need to be clever. But the key is to try and setup some type of hangout as quickly as you can. Don't waste a bunch of time texting and it isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>35279554
Yep, even if women really want to suck your dick they like to first pretend they're respectable people. Coming at a woman with a sexual tagline might work sometimes (as you may have seen proof of), but I guarantee you a majority will be put off for it and think you're a retard.. So really the only merit of "epic" taglines is to impress other autists on /fit/. Avoid it if you actually want to get some pussy.
>>
>>35279326
You won't find currywurst here either. Maybe you shouldn't come.
>>
>>35279326
Just buy and cook your own food ya dumb fuck

>6'1
>88kg
>thinks anyone will be impressed

lol
>>
thanks guys
>>
>>35279326
I look better than you and im american.
get rekt.
>>
>German
>says 6'1
>MFW Germans use metric system
>>
>>35279797

>be german
>translate the most important /fit/ stat into american sub human shit system so they know whats up
>>
>>35279326
America isn't a shit country senpai, and use willpower and you will be fine.
>>
>>35279326

your shitty country, germany, is responsible for migrants shitting all over the world

fuck you and merkel you faggot. not even american, im from canada.
>>
>>35279326
Verpiss dich, du Vollidiot.
Wir Amis sind die mit Abstand beste Leute Der Welt. Ihr Schwuchtel könnt mich lecken mit eurem unverdienten herablassenden Benehmen.
Als ich da war, waren Deutsche Männer in Der Regel feigliche Schwuchtel, die alle verhungert aussahen. Ich wette, du bist genau so.
Beende dich.
>>
>>35279326
You can get quark here chief. Most of the good areas in the US have strong German background and you can find German foods.

Also, if you ever get lonely of not being surrounded by Muslim's, you can drive yourself down to the local Mosque.
>>
>>35280087

>triyng this hard to sound like a c u c k o l d

toplel
>>
The Spitfire was always better than the Messerschmitt.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.