[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought lifting would help make me feel better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
>Girlfriend of 6 years leaves me
>Go into cocoon mode for three years
>Decide to snap out of it and start living life again
>Start lifting six months ago
>Feel good and looking good
>Start building up confidence again
>Think girls are checking me out at the mall, gym, etc.
>Confidence starts to build even higher
>Try talking to some girls at the bar and get laughably shut down
>Alright, no big deal, try again
>Ask out girl at my work and once again get shot down
>Shot down so hard, all day her friends kept walking by me and starring at me
>I could hear their thoughts "Haha this ugly little manlet asked HER out?!"
>Suddenly realize no girls are actually checking me out, was in my head all along
>Tried going to the gym tonight, left halfway through workout, couldn't focus, what's the point?
>feelsbadman
>>
>>35279139
>>Go into cocoon mode for three years
mate you're not suppose to go cocoon mode that long
3months max
you fucked urself up m8
>>
how tall are you?
>>
>Start lifting six months ago

m8
>>
>>35279179
Cocoon mode without lifting I guess
>>
>>35279139
so far you're whining over 2-3 girls?
if u pay attention any ole pua book they tell u its a numbers game
come back when 50 girls turned u down, u get me?
>>
Dude it is not in your head, girls are wired weird. Men are practical and straight forward while women are like a squirrel running across the road. If you have no clue why they do what they do. Could be their mood that particular day or their personal life. The bar is a terrible place to pick up girls because they are prepared mentally to already turn guys down.
Focus on your gains, download tinder and practice your game.
Let those feels be your motivation and push yourself. Prove them wrong when in another 6 months those girls will be drooling.
>>
>tfw one girl every 2-3 months

i just dont really feel it for more than that
>>
>>35279175
5'7" Girl I asked out is like 5'1"-5'2".
>>
>>35279190
op is a lost cause bruv, 3 years in cocoon mode and didnt lift until 6 months ago
>>
>>35279196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
>>
>>35279182
Where the hell you guys meet this many girls? Tinder? I couldn't imagine walking up to that many women and getting rejected. I'd fucking hang myself. That would kill a dudes confidence so hard.
>>
>>35279233
you get numb too it after the first 15 rejections
go to the mall,parties,social events in your area

don't care for tinder anymore a lot of time wasters,
in my area atleast
>>
>>35279139
I thought lifting and getting swole was supposed to help make up for a shitty face/balding hair/being short/poor/whatever. Maybe that doesn't work with women and it's a gay guy thing?
>>
>>35279139
>Start building up confidence again
>Think girls are checking me out at the mall, gym, etc.
>[…]
>Suddenly realize no girls are actually checking me out, was in my head all along
Selective perception is a bitch, I fucking hate that shit.

>Look in the mirror after a heavy workout and see a buff motherfucker
>Look in the mirror after a day of barely eating anything at all and see an utter DYEL

I mean, yeah, of course nobody is checking you out. They are looking back at you, because you stare at them like a fucking creep in order to figure out whether they are checking you out. It's stupid and I do it all the time, but you gotta stop.

Anyway, cheer up, it's just two girls.
>>
how do i not be an autistic creep or at least keep up the front like im not
>>
>>35279180
>neet mode
>>
>>35279344
find a role model and imitate him
>>
>>35279405
Sounds very haphazard
>>
>>35279182
>>35279233

Wasn't there once a greentext about a dude who failed picking girls up so many times he developed a rumour about being the towns creep? Even got to the point where he got rejected to enter a club because the guards heard about him?

Probs if anyone can find it, good read
>>
>>35279492
This is probably every dudes nightmare, which I guess is why apps like Tinder are so popular.
>>
>>35279139

Why do you fucking idiots do this? It makes you socially retarded.
>>
Report frogposters. Do not reply.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.