[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I want to gain weight but have the stomach the size of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Coronation_grape_without_skin.jpg (89 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
Coronation_grape_without_skin.jpg
89 KB, 768x576
>tfw I want to gain weight but have the stomach the size of a grape

Help me please /fit/
>>
as soon as you wake up,chug a bottle of water,and eat a big breakfast in the morning
>>
Eat more frequently, and eat no shit, nothing processed if possible
>>
>>35278371
You have to stretch your stomach if you wanna eat big. That means eating until it hurts, routinely.
>>
This is just something I found works for myself, not based on any research.

Eat as much as you can within a 45 minute period. Don't eat anymore after that. After an hour eat again then repeat. You don't have to eat after an hour if you're not hungry of course.

I don't know what you do, but I used to make huge meals and take 2 hours to eat them. It's a terrible way to eat and makes me really sick.
>>
Eat more calorically dense foods, eat them faster, I don't have the study in front of me but there's a time delay between you being full and you feeling full.

Add olive oil to shakes, its insanely high in calories, has polyunsaturated fats, and is relatively inexpensive for the boost in calories.

Almonds and other legumes are good too, but almonds are by far the easiest to eat a handful of. Seriously, these fuckers are calorie dense, I would eat a small handful as a snack, and the one time I decided to measure out a 100g amount, shit's like a handful and has 600 calories and like 50g of fat, 20g protein.

Gotta stick with calorie dense foods until your belly can handle lots of food.
>>
>>35278393
>nothing processed
unless you home grow food, it's impossible to not eat processed foods. Everything is processed to some degree.

Might as well kill yourself. You don't even understand that processed foods aren't inherently bad for you. You're just using buzzwords the media shoves down your throat and you pretend you have a clue what you're talking about. Fucking subhuman.
>>
drink a lot of water while you eat it will expand your stomach
>>
>>35278371
Milk. High in protein, stretches the stomach.
>>
>>35278371
Get calories from smoothies. Combine 1 cup mixed berries, 1 cup pineapple chunks, 1 cup oats, 2 tblsp peanut butter, 1 cup whole milk, 1 bananna and tblsp of hemp seeds and youre looking at about 800 clean calories with about 30 grams protein
>>
>>35278371
Force yourself, make more calorically dense meals, smoke some dank pot bruh
>>
Fry everything and smother it in cheese. Drink whole milk at every meal
>>
File: what_the_fug_am_I_lifting.png (587 KB, 625x918) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fug_am_I_lifting.png
587 KB, 625x918
How about you just don't be a bitch
>>
GHRP-6
or drink your calories
>>
>>35278371
This is the Thinlogic version of
>i want to lose weight but i need to eat alot because starvashion mode

Shut the fuck up, eat more and when you are crying and puking from eating switch to some liquid calories.
>>
>>35278371
I wish i had your problems
>>
When I was a hungry skeleton I made protein shakes

not with water
not with milk
but with ice cream

24 oz of ice cream in a blender, plus a banana and two scoops of mass gainer protein powder (two scoops = 800cals)

So after 3 meals of the day i'd sit before bed and nurse this 2400 calorie behemoth. Felt like drinking concrete and my shits were the size of literal model train cars but if leaving auschwitz was easy then anne frank would be my waifu by now, faggot.
>>
Drink milk. East to drink when you want to bulk, easy to quit when you're done.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.