[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/ I decided i want to be in better shape so I got an anytime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1427437387750.jpg (298 KB, 889x1157) Image search: [Google]
1427437387750.jpg
298 KB, 889x1157
Hi /fit/ I decided i want to be in better shape so I got an anytime fitness membership. I'm pretty androgynous or femboyish though. not looking to build huge mass or anything. Just trying to tone up my tummy and get a better butt. What should i expect? I've never had a gym membership the facilities seem nice though and I'm only a few minutes away from the place. any other fit cuteboys here?
>>
>tone up my tummy

Shut the fuck up you faggot. Read the fucking sticky, and then read it again. Read it until it's in your gay mind.

Stay in your containment board and never leave.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>35277669
kek
>>
>I'm pretty androgynous or femboyish

Post pics, i need to jack off

no homo
>>
>>35277669
I hope things get better for you. Don't give up hope that they can improve, no matter what happened to you that made you into this person for the time being.
>>
>>35277669
calm down roid rage. your insecurity is showing.
>>
File: tryingtogetfit.jpg (936 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
tryingtogetfit.jpg
936 KB, 1836x3264
>>35277650
>>35277854
My arms are doing good from my job as a grounds keeper with all the raking and shoveling involved but my mid section doesn't get much. sit ups dont seem to help to much though. I'm gonna have to get a run down on the proper form when using the weight machines.

>pic related a few months old hair is much longer now thats about it no gains.
>>
>>35277933
>sit ups dont seem to help to much
>proper form when using the weight machines
serious question, why do people who are too lazy to read the sticky think they're going to make it?
>>
>>35277869
>hurr durr you're on steroids because you can't offer advice on how to "tone" the tummy

kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1416240007318.jpg (35 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1416240007318.jpg
35 KB, 500x667
FROM ONE FAGGOT TO ANOTHER FAGGOT:
READ THE FUCKING STICKY AND FUCK OFF UNTIL YOU CAN POST IN THE CBT'S LIKE THE REST OF US FAGGOTS, YOU ATTENTION-WHORING FAGGOT.
>>
>>35277933
pls be london
>>
>>35277933
LOL Tropic. What are you doing in /fit/?
>>
>>35277650
Ok here it goes nothing. For the butt do squats, good mornings and hip thrusts, add a bit of weight whenever it feels easy. There's no exact max limit on weight here.

Two abs exercises every day, it's one of the few muscles you can every day.

You gotta work on your arms and chest if you don't want to look like a disgusting t-rex tho. Use small (4~6 kg) weights if you don't want big arms, and stop when you hit 10 kg for each side of the chest.

Most important thing for you is frequency, go to the gym 6 days per week, it'll make your muscles appear but they won't grow because the weights you'll use aren't too heavy.

>>35277933
You need to hit those abs son, and a haircut that fits your face.

Lastly with very few exceptions machines are basically a waste of time, I know that from personal experience.
>>
>>35279893
>>35279893
why would someone be proud of some shit like that
>>
>>35277650
Please get the fuck off of this board. Holy shit, you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1416255158420.jpg (536 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1416255158420.jpg
536 KB, 1280x1707
>>35280296
Because good times, faggot.
Some like it rough.
>>
>>35277650
Do nothing but cardio so you don't use weights someone who is there to work out might want
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.