[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, how can food help me with getting stronger? I currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Rainbow-markecho.jpg (34 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-markecho.jpg
34 KB, 900x600
Hey /fit/, how can food help me with getting stronger? I currently train twice a week, on tuesday and thursday. I want to build up strength faster, without steriods and stuff, so with eggs and eating more meat I guess? But I don't know what's most effective, and when to eat it (the morning before/after, or in the evening, etc.)? Also maybe some exercises I can easily do at home, like most effective for building strength and not necessarily losing weight?
Pic related, it's my workout/sport
>>
Sorry for lacking the basic knowledge, but I'm not really into food and sports and shit
>>
Men who do pole dancing is so hip dude. It's a recent trend that's going on.

Read the sticky faggot.
>>
>>35278112
Read sticky
If it looks unhealthy or like shit, dont eat it.
Eat meat, fish, veggies, grains, beans, dairy shit like eggs and milk, and fruit. If you restrict your diet to that, and eat plenty of it, you'll be fine.

But seriously read the fucking sticky you fuck.
>>
>>35278123
>It's a recent trend
Yo gramps
>>
>>35278123
Read it, but that's focusing on weight/appearance and changing your whole lifestyle, or I'm missing something. I just want minor changes in my lifestyle and am mainly interested in when to eat more proteins and what the best source is.

I'm a grill btw, which is why I want to build up strength fast so I can also do male exercises.
>>
File: socialmedia.jpg (169 KB, 610x825) Image search: [Google]
socialmedia.jpg
169 KB, 610x825
>>35278161
>I'm a grill btw

Again, fuck off and read the sticky again.
>>
>>35277310
all vegan soy grass fed organic free trade fair choice farm value knickknackpaddywack legumes and grains only
meat will make you weak and sick
ethical and moral-highground vegetables farmed by proud smug-inspiring farmers will make you strong like a gorilla
see, gorilla's don't eat meat do they? so you shouldn't either, that's science.
>>
>>35278221
It could make a difference?
>>
>>35278142
>Anonymous 12/16/15(Wed)16:39:45 No.35278142▶
Read sticky you tard, but yeah make sure you are getting enough CARBSSSSSS
>>
>>35277310
>PIC RELATED
>PRESENTING
>>
I've read the sticky again but still haven't found answers, so: Should I for example eat 2 eggs every morning before a work out, or eat 3 through the day after? Stuff like that, to maximise strength, not appearance.
>>
Gallon Of Milk A Day

Thank me later.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.