[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the fag talking up his tinder game and the chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hg.gif (486 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
hg.gif
486 KB, 499x374
What happened to the fag talking up his tinder game and the chick turned out the be a coal burner with two kids, yesterday?

Can I do deadlifts with spondylolisthesis, scoliosis and arthritis on my back?
>>
>>35275919
bump i wanna kno 2
>>
Google Lamar Gant
>>
>>35275919
>Can I do deadlifts with spondylolisthesis, scoliosis and arthritis on my back?
You can jump into a lake with a bag of rocks tied around your waist if you want to... Doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea. Ask a doctor / start light and work up carefully
>>
>>35275919
>Can I do deadlifts with spondylolisthesis, scoliosis and arthritis on my back?
i don't know what that first word is, but my back was more fucked than scoliosis and arthritis. had a disc out of place and shit.

low weight, high rep deadlifts.
focus on perfect fucking form.

it is the ultimate back rehab exercise.
>>
File: spondylolisthesis.gif (22 KB, 520x571) Image search: [Google]
spondylolisthesis.gif
22 KB, 520x571
>>35276047
Basically anything involving extension is pretty dodgy.
>>
File: 1450300996055.png (2 MB, 3130x1454) Image search: [Google]
1450300996055.png
2 MB, 3130x1454
>>
>>35275919

Sauce? I remember a father's day clip with this guy and AFAIR it was pretty funny
>>
>>35276462
Immense. /fit/ doxxed a bitch. Been a while.
>>
>>35276462
a sad reminder of who posts on /fit/
i miss tinytrip
>>
>>35275919
Oh shit it's nearly that time of the year for Gaka No Tskai
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.